Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years (57576 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by slimghost(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
u are a goat walahi

Says a nitwit that thinks procreation can only happen through penetrative sex. The type of braindead kids we see on Nairaland these days.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by paramakina202: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Nawa for Vagina people ooo. He couldn't perform yet u both had 3 kids. How did it happen?

Learn how to read before you comment.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by freeborn02: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nonexisting:
Getat. Accept that your brother is impotent just like many afonja who only know how to fucck but not how to hustle like their mates. Talk of fucck boys, talk of afonja.

Are you covering up paternity fraud because the criminal is an Igbo? grin

Igbo criminals supporting fellow igbos criminals. grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by NwaNimo1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
osazsky:
impotent with 4 biological children i dont know y guys even take women serious or listen to them.they are all same

DNA test will reveal those children are not his........he should return her property.

[img]https://c./TOt6Sii82_4AAAAM/dna-discord.gif[/img]
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by uridiwan(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

I don't have respect for a people who birth bastards like you Afonja pigs, so I want to doggy-style your mumsy grin
your family should put you on watch list....i fear you dont try your own mother.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Joeyfizzo: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
slimghost:

Says a nitwit that thinks procreation can only happen through penetrative sex. The type of braindead kids we see on Nairaland these days.
I have said my own. If u like hit ur head on d wall na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by engrchykae(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
LILTJAY:
Stupid igbo woman grin

She now hate ffk because the man don show her cursed tribe small shege grin grin
Fools grin grin
now I know why ffk is a troubled man, restless and unstable.
He is suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Chai,poor Yoruba who have destroyed his sex life with promiscuous lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by paduzman: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
All these kind stories dey tire pesin abeg
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by slimghost(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
I have said my own. If u like hit ur head on d wall na u sabi

At least you have learned something tonight kid. Procreation can happen without penetrative sex. Olodo Rabata!

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by shigishege: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

Attack the message not the messenger,

She described the quintessential frailties of a typical Yoruba man- obnoxious, sexually weak, beta male, loud, and very imperceptible to how much they are regarded and seen by their own women as bottom barrel trash.

That's why more Igbo men need to take over the SW especially Lagos and save these poor Yoruba women craving more real men to take care of them angry angry grin
if they ask what will kill ordinary shinedu mkpuru people of cursed lands, its Lagos matter. Them sha wan die because nor be dem almighty God bestow Lagos to. Ok make them die no wagala.
Again do you think this your shikwendu is normal?? Yorub demons just they useless wna girls anyhow angry

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by engrchykae(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

Attack the message not the messenger,

She described the quintessential frailties of a typical Yoruba man- obnoxious, sexually weak, beta male, loud, and very imperceptible to how much they are regarded and seen by their own women as bottom barrel trash.

That's why more Igbo men need to take over the SW especially Lagos and save these poor Yoruba women craving more real men to take care of them angry angry grin
even Yoruba men don't like marrying Yoruba women.
Akeredolu,davido,ffk,adeleke himself all married Igbo women
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gbagura:
FFK should pity this girl and call her back. She's seriously obsessed with him.

He has her children. Four of them...four.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by engrchykae(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

You be Calabar man abi? no make me open your file ooo, Akpan my house boy cheesy grin angry
akpan follow dey talk
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gotze1:
He cannot perform but he gave you beautiful kid.

This OSU girl is dumb. Spit.

Bruv, not a fan of the girl but she made it clear it was artificial insemination. I.e no sex involved.

Fair is fair in life. The girl is the victim in my opinion. FFK used her to have the boys his other marriages had failed to give him. He was running out of time to have male children who will carry on his name.

He wanted a young and healthy 'oven' to bake his male bambinos and he used Precious to that end. Hope she was well-compensated for that sha.

Even now the demands of Precious are fair and not at all resembling that of a gold digger many claim she is. I think FFK is a mean, spiteful, calculating and very callous individual.

Chikwendu said she was forced to remain celibate during the cohabitation and alleged that the four children she birthed in her affair with Fani-Kayode were conceived via artificial insemination.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by NGpatriot: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
When the going was good, you were enjoying and punishing us with your love wan tin tin pictures with FFK, feeding each other, telling us how happy and in love you were, now that your marriage fell apart like millions of other marriages, you all of a sudden won to change the narratives.

Even the red range rover sef na FFK buy am, you said it with your own mouth, that was when FFK collected his share of Dasuki ATM and PDP looting and stealing funds budgeted for the welfare of our military men and women and weapons to fight boko haram..

You need to go and sit down somewhere abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Bigchristo: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:

* I never had sex with Fani-Kayode for six years, says ‘ex-wife’

*Ex-wife Chikwendu seeks custody of three kids

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-never-had-sex-with-fani-kayode-for-six-years-says-ex-wife/
Madam please keep your long story to yourself we have a bigger problem in this country than your marital issues with FFK, Nigeria children don’t benefit anything from Government including their security, imagine 15 kids died from the negligence of VIO/LASTMA who where chasing a trailer does this people have conscience? Later they will still sweep it under the carpet the way they do Endsars reports such a wicked country we live in

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by hedonido: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Typical scorned woman. Very useless creatures.

When things go south, they lose their bearing and start to behave like a bull in a China shop.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Rosarie(f): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gotze1:
He cannot perform but he gave you beautiful kid.

This OSU girl is dumb. Spit.
pls google is your friend,what is artificial insemination?

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by prophetfire: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:
angry OF all the playbooks you could borrow from you chose that of Tonto dike?
I no know say this our sister mumu reach like this.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Bestbeelieve: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
udonminit!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Gotze1: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosarie:
pls google is your friend,what is artificial insemination?
You are the one that is just telling me now. Abeg getat
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by gbishman: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
See your mouth like who couldn't perform. Na Olympics?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by wingmanIII: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
You and your fellow impotent quislings who liked your post are doomed and cursed!
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Danjikanbauchi: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Madam you no see any reasonable person t be your lawyer na Afonja you see.

You will loose, because Afonja will betray you.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Ykc2(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
LILTJAY:
Stupid igbo woman grin

She now hate ffk because the man don show her cursed tribe small shege grin grin
Fools grin grin
while his cursed tribe children are half afonja and half omo inna, so how he go take do am?he can give the children even all dubai as a present dem go still love their mother's people so go lick ass of a fulani cow

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Caboceer: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:

* I never had sex with Fani-Kayode for six years, says ‘ex-wife’

*Ex-wife Chikwendu seeks custody of three kids

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-never-had-sex-with-fani-kayode-for-six-years-says-ex-wife/

Fucky-Fucky Kayode...who woulda thought he didn't even have a dick
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Smarttravels(f): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Did you read article before spitting? Olodo
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by nedekid: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
"
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by nedekid: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na wah
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by descarado: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
This lady will not win this battle.
Sad as it may be, move on. You knew who you married.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.