Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? (7337 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sista, How Do I Tell Her 2 Dress Decently / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by zed7: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2021
They simply see themselves as rebels and model themselves after American rappers. Loud jewellery, expensive cars and unconventional fashion sense.
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by femi4: 5:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:
I've often wondered,why can't these boys dress decently for once. Must you look like a rascal? It's even their fashion sense that gives them away and gets them easily caught. Why can't you dress up in nice suits or other nice and decent clothes, with nicely shaved hair? How can you be a thief and still choose to look like a thief? I just don't understand undecided
Every profession has a uniform. A lawyer will not dress like a banker

2 Likes

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Born2winKingOG: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Bennysam:

Stupid yahoo boy defending yourself and your people . Like she told you before not everybody date criminals like you
see this ritualist
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2021
HarunaWest:

Some things you people type here i wonder how you do that. Will you be proud to show this to your son in future?
If you cant yab decently, then forrget bour it.

A classless subhuman that dyes his hair and dress like a thug, why are you surprised that their thoughts are also vile?

1 Like

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Freelane33(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Why are you trolling her for creating a sensitive topic?? I think and agreed that you’re misplaced priority . If what she said hurts you bro change your way and your dressings . She’s also a fool for trading words with you.
NOTE : don’t quote me if you don’t want to die young , my one cent
Born2winKingOG:

belike your boyfriend don collect small control.
look am as you dey join chop yahoo money, you be thief too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by SavageResponse(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

smelling thing
what else do you have.

the way congo meat water dey draw... that's how your toto dey draw but yours is mixed with worms, locust and mucus fuming together.

I tire for corpse like you.

tueh, I spit.

Stop making a f00l of yourself here!

4 Likes

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Laurene: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2021
HarunaWest:

Some things you people type here i wonder how you do that. Will you be proud to show this to your son in future?
the world isn't decent; people in it can't be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by seankafor(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Na must say everyone go dress the same undecided
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Bennysam: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
see this ritualist
Hahaha you can't stop amazing me, defendant of a criminal is also a criminal so judge yourself
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by KingLarry04: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2021
If you see them next time ,you ask them
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by gosmoney(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:

Seems like you're depressed. Anyways, I'm not the cause of your misfortune but if you're ever opportuned to have a glance of me, you'll beg to kiss my feet and I no go gree grin
lol watin come be him own for d matter sef abi he toast u and u no gree grin
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Valuepaints20(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Google
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by YourFavorite21(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Na that their big over sized trousers wey dey get teddy bear ,and big Polo dey off me pass grin grin
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by unanonso(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:
I've often wondered,why can't these boys dress decently for once. Must you look like a rascal? It's even their fashion sense that gives them away and gets them easily caught. Why can't you dress up in nice suits or other nice and decent clothes, with nicely shaved hair? How can you be a thief and still choose to look like a thief? I just don't understand undecided

Because of the type spirit behind them.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2021
HarunaWest:

you are mad stupid stinking simp
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by 1Alex: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pierocash:
Only the small Yahoo boys dress rascally. Guys like hush,Mompha, E-.....ney, etc dress good. Only those small boys dress disgustingly
now compare Hush and mompha to Invictus Obi and tell me who among them dresses decently.

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Getdabag: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
boolet:

Epic Clapback!!!
simp

1 Like

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Phinbreezy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:

Seems like you're depressed. Anyways, I'm not the cause of your misfortune but if you're ever opportuned to have a glance of me, you'll beg to kiss my feet and I no go gree grin

You don't mean it
Queen Elizabeth ����
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by KingDash: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
them go don too fuccck hush for jail, expecially all thos guys wey yahoo boys scam, meanwhile op na thier money if them like make them wear boxers and singlet e no concern you.
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Starboytwo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thank God my senior brother suit still dey hanger.

Yahoo boy dey wear suit upandan, na wa ooo.

Imagine a yahoo boy wearing suit early in the morning, where he wan dey go? Or yahoo boy in suit, tie plus kon ko shoe with a briefcase to match visiting another yahoo friend in coat, probably to go smoke loud.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by FirmTR(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kutunban:
Class can't be bought, they are inferior thinkers that's why they dress that way. Their mindset has been altered with the narrative that dressing rascally with multicolored hair and clothes is wealth and the only means they can achieve that is through fraud.

Weak men produce weak society.

Rubbish comment

Every culture is unique
Just because i don't share same idea with you doesn't make mine worthless

Those that dresses in accordance with the way you want, how good at heart are they than the others
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by boolet: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Getdabag:
simp
cheesy E pain am. Broke misogynist with low self esteem. The bag wey u dey find, I don already get am grin

1 Like

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by boolet: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Getdabag:
simp
Nah, how old are you? You get money? I'm a simp, you're a brokeass. At least money dey to help my simping grin. Omo ale!
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by phranklyn92(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

smelling thing
what else do you have.

the way congo meat water dey draw... that's how your toto dey draw but yours is mixed with worms, locust and mucus fuming together.

I tire for corpse like you.

tueh, I spit.

Relax, bro.

It's not worth it.
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Everyone has the freedom to dress as they like ... Not until you're an employee, you stick to company's dressing code.
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Dollarship(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
To burst you with my KALA
I get 2 KALA Incase if you mis yarn

WTF man cheesy
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Healthrelatedjo: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leave am for boggyman bro
E no fit u
Dollarship:
To burst you with my KALA
I get 2 KALA Incase if you mis yarn

WTF man cheesy
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Dollarship(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Leave am for boggyman bro
E no fit u
your head no fit tell you say na cruise level my KALA no dey joke angry grin WTF man cool
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by Getdabag: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
boolet:

cheesy E pain am. Broke misogynist with low self esteem. The bag wey u dey find, I don already get am grin
buhahaha see this one,bruh I can buy ur networth 10x no cap, if u doubt make we meet I go clear am
Re: But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? by boolet: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Getdabag:
buhahaha see this one,bruh I can buy ur networth 10x no cap, if u doubt make we meet I go clear am
You wish... people wey get money no dey yarn like that you are a damn faceless wannabe. I no be ur bruh duh. Fly come NYC mek we meet, oloshi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You? / Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language / Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.