Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Let's Talk About Our Bitter Experience In Sport Betting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Our Bitter Experience In Sport Betting (339 Views)

The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Our Bitter Experience In Sport Betting by davealvaro: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2021
i will make my story brief, pls ignore my gramms error
in 2015 after i was done with secondary school, i said let me hustle a little before i will be admitted into the university.
A friend introduced me to this devilish work lol, to be working as bet9ja staff, i was told about how people are in debt, but i said to myself i will try as much as possible to be disciplined. my first 3 months was okay, i saved alot, my boss was hyping me, that I'm the best, cause I'm not toiling with his money.
on this fateful day a guy came and was playing just 3 1.5 =2 odd(virtual)with high stake ..that day d guy won over 500k in total.. na there d evil spirit enta my body, i said if this guy can do it, i can do it x2.. the next day i tried it, i succeeded in going home with 100k..i was feeling on top of the world
the second day was i come again, as if i work money for bet9ja .. i lost everything i won, and both d one's i have saved..d 3rd day i said let me recover, i lost x2 of everything, na so my oga da credit my account, thinking it's customer that is playing, long story short my oga arrested me, slept cell for 3 days, my mum came to my rescue. can't forget dat year, upon everything, i still da play, wetin man go do...share your experience guys

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Our Bitter Experience In Sport Betting by Bennysam: 2:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Continue betting one day you will die of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Our Bitter Experience In Sport Betting by Freelane33(m): 3:52am On Dec 08, 2021
CHILDOFDOOM your attention is needed grin
Re: Let's Talk About Our Bitter Experience In Sport Betting by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2021
grin
2016,my younger brother broke my piggy bank and took away all my savings to go and play virtual undecided. I later returned back from bakery late in the night....Went straight to where my piggy bank was and what I saw was an eye sore angry. The nigha wasn't even at home,he don run from house undecided. It took me over a week searchings for him but all my efforts were to no avail grin

The spirit of virtual is indeed spiritual cheesy. Na guyman wey never witness the side effects of sport betting go say he go blow via betting.....The truth is that gamble don send many men go back to theirs villages at an early stage undecided

(1) (Reply)

# / . / Wife Exposed Lying Husband That Posed As Single On Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.