Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience (5098 Views)

My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 12:48am On Jan 18, 2023
A thread made FP where a lady talked about how they're feeding their dad despite he threw them out, and lots of guys have been disgracing themselves on that thread.

No doubt, every gender is important but it is plain stupidity to say a man wanting a male child is a (poor man's thinking). This is a very careless statement. Someone even said how about Queen Elizabeth who inherited her father's throne?. Some even said what does the man needs a male child for when he doesn't have land, properties etc? This is another stupidity. Comparing a male child to a female child is plain stupidity because we all know a male child is By far more superior than the female child.

Understand that the Africa tradition and culture is totally different from the whites.

This is not a matter of poor man's thinking. It is not a matter of land, property or anything. An African man needs a male child to preserve his lineage.

A male child is not for feeding a family, is for protecting the name of a family.

Every child is important but only a male child can maintain the lineage of a family. The genetic code of a family is stored in the male child.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 18, 2023
In as much as we try to hide gender inequality, we can never hide that fact the male child is superior to the female child!

A man smiling with female children is faking it! Give him a male child and you will see how happy he can become!

It’s a genetic trait in men to crave a male child. Maturity and enlightenment, only hide that feelings. Deep down, they crave it!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by chatinent: 1:15am On Jan 18, 2023
And who determines the sexes of the children? The woman?

6 Likes

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 2:06am On Jan 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
In as much as we try to hide gender inequality, we can never hide that fact the male child is superior to the female child!

A man smiling with female children is faking it! Give him a male child and you will see how happy he can become!

It’s a genetic trait in men to crave a male child. Maturity and enlightenment, only hide that feelings. Deep down, they crave it!

God bless you comrade. This is the bitter truth. Forget those clowns who says it is a poor man's thinking for wanting a male child.

I'll create a thread and share my experience with a family who had 6 girls and no son. And another family who had a son and two daughters but lost the son.

At the bolded, this is nothing but plain truth
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 2:07am On Jan 18, 2023
chatinent:
And who determines the sexes of the children? The woman?

Read the post again, this time around read it slowly and carefully for proper understanding

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 2:14am On Jan 18, 2023
HudaIna:
The idiot said the genetic code is *stored* in the male child! Wow!

Is the genetic code stored in you before?

You're pained by the post. But no Matter how frustrated you are, even you yourself knows that a male child is by far more superior than a female child. Abi is the genetic code stored in you? Are you a man that the genetic code should be stored inside you?

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Is the genetic code stored in you before?

You're pained by the post. But no Matter how frustrated you are, even you yourself knows that a male child is by far more superior than a female child. Abi is the genetic code stored in you? Are you a man that the genetic code should be stored inside you?

PMSL!
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 2:15am On Jan 18, 2023
HudaIna:

Please don’t edit my comments again

You don rush go edit am? u dey fear make mods no ban u? I thought your mouth was Sharp?
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by StrongAlphMale: 2:20am On Jan 18, 2023
HudaIna:

PMSL!

simple question you can't answer. Is the genetic code stored in you before?
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by swaley: 2:45am On Jan 18, 2023
I am of the school of thought that a man is superior to a woman but abandoning your wife cause you can't have a son is plain fuckery.
What do you mean genetic code btw?

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Every child is important but only a male child can maintain the lineage of a family. The genetic code of a family is stored in the male child.

And how do I receive any benefit from lineage when I am gone?

Every sex is important as long as they properly play their respective roles owed the family and the society.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Only for the man to completely abandon the son as he grows up and even throw him out of the house.

Yeah, he is really a faker.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

God bless you comrade. This is the bitter truth. Forget those clowns who says it is a poor man's thinking for wanting a male child.

I'll create a thread and share my experience with a family who had 6 girls and no son. And another family who had a son and two daughters but lost the son.

And we have in here many families where the sons have been thrown out.

All you are describing is the different ways people behave nothing uphold here.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

simple question you can't answer. Is the genetic code stored in you before?

Doesn't a womb man have genes?
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 4:48am On Jan 18, 2023
swaley:
I am of the school of thought that a man is superior to a woman but abandoning your wife cause you can't have a son is plain fuckery.
What do you mean genetic code btw?

Without a doubt they were equal but because the womb man sinned first and messed up big time, God lowered her, exactly as people guilty of sin and wrongdoing are always lowered.

But doing evil to your wife because she did not birth a penis man is just plain disgraceful. That man should be demanned and unmanned and outmanned and castrated.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Goodlady(f): 4:51am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

A male child is not for feeding a family, is for protecting the name of a family.

Ok. If the man can't v a male child after 4-6 kids, is it good for him to take another wife cos of bearing make kids?
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Without a doubt they were equal but because the womb man sinned first and messed up big time, God lowered her, exactly as people guilty of sin and wrongdoing are always lowered.

But doing evil to your wife because she did not birth a penis man is just plain disgraceful. That man should be demanned and unmanned and outmanned and castrated.

Is there a vagina man?

You guys are funny grin.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 5:05am On Jan 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Is there a vagina man?

You guys are funny grin.

grin Vagina is the pipe that goes to the womb so womb man. But vagina man too will be ok sha grin
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Owologbo(m): 5:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What is womb man?
It's wrong to throw out your family because of lack of a male child. But male and female child are not equal.
I'm sure you are not answering your mother's name.
A family that has no male child is heading to extinction; you need a male child for continuity.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Owologbo:

What is womb man?

Long name for woman (womb-man)

Owologbo:
But male and female child are not equal.
I'm sure you are not answering your mother's name.

Look again you would see that male and female children are equal it is when they grow up that separation starts and if one of them messes up, the other would be greater.

Then as for father's name, as I said, it is because the female usually messes up.

But if she is honoured by God the woman would also have a right to transmit her lineage. Which is why we see some cases of joint names belonging to the husband and wife being given to the children.

Owologbo:

A family that has no male child is heading to extinction; you need a male child for continuity.

As I said, what does a man gain when he is dead and his family line continues?

There is absolutely no thing!
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by VinnyBaba: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2023
OP, Stop ur Needless Gender Comparison.. sad

A Man can have only Daughters BUT They will put his Name on a Global map
E.g Serena and Venus Williams! smiley

Same way, A Man can give Birth to Boys who will turn to be Never do Wells. embarassed

Whatever Gender you have as Children, Just Train and Guide Dem well to Pursue dier dreams. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Musty112: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2023
It is becoming fashionable to drag your parents online nowadays. Whatever might be the case, accept that your parents are the hands that has been dealt to you by the almighty, deal with it and resist the urge to useless them in front of strangers. May we have kids who are the coolness of our eyes too.
NB: The lord gives males or females or male and female, and he makes barren who HE wills. For those who reflect, this is enough

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by MrBroke(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Oga which dirty lineage, after 500 years you think say your so called name or lineage go dey exist. Do you know the future. Once you dead you are dead stop deceiving yourself with lineage

3 Likes

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by MrBroke(m): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Long name for woman (womb-man)

Look again you would see that male and female children are equal it is when they grow up that separation starts and if one of them messes up, the other would be greater.

Then as for father's name, as I said, it is because the female usually messes up.

But if she is honoured by God the woman would also have a right to transmit her lineage. Which is why we see some cases of joint names belonging to the husband and wife being given to the children.

As I said, what does a man gain when he is dead and his family line continues?

There is absolutely no thing!

Exactly Bro

People are too scared to accept the facts of life. Keep my lineage, lineage way you know nothing about or who gives a Bleep about you when you dead Mr OP
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by marlow1962(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Judging by some self acclaimed niggas comments, all I can say is that “I WEEP FOR THEM”
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by SUPERPACK: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2023
I am from Enugu and I have seen a family with 4 male children, they all changed their surname to different names after their father died. What did the father gain at the end.

In some cases the children adopt a more Christian surname like John, Peter etc and blame their woes on their dads ancient name.

Leave your life like it will end tomorrow, do not allow your wife or children be the reason you exist or only source of happiness, the day you enter the ground that's the end of it all.

All money and estates you laboured can be wiped off within a year if you have wayward male children.

The issue of I must have a male kid have turned the whole east to a baby factory breeding area. People even go a step further to steal male children at the hospitals they manage and swap with a female and sale the male to rich men.

That archaic practice must end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by phemmyfour: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

No advantage
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by traihit: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Firstly, I don't rate a child inferior or superior because of their gender....however male children are indeed important if you value keeping your family bloodline.

However, what's the point in raising male children who would not become responsible adults? Because that's what the society is now all after.
Re: The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience by Izurejoice: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
A thread made FP where a lady talked about how they're feeding their dad despite he threw them out, and lots of guys have been disgracing themselves on that thread.

No doubt, every gender is important but it is plain stupidity to say a man wanting a male child is a (poor man's thinking). This is a very careless statement. Someone even said how about Queen Elizabeth who inherited her father's throne?. Some even said what does the man needs a male child for when he doesn't have land, properties etc? This is another stupidity. Comparing a male child to a female child is plain stupidity because we all know a male child is By far more superior than the female child.

Understand that the Africa tradition and culture is totally different from the whites.

This is not a matter of poor man's thinking. It is not a matter of land, property or anything. An African man needs a male child to preserve his lineage.

i want both sexes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... / If He Has One Of These 4 Penis Types, Your Sex Will Be Amazing / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.