Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain (37218 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Elock1: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2021
angry
I can see my kerosene governor grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Nicklaus619(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2021
How is this news worthy
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Apart from Wike who built a modern football academy that has a partnership with Real Madrid, the rest of these governors have no business there.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Kingpele(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Very useless visit

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by victorv12(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Black people are in chain mentally.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by ruggedtimi(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:
What's the Wike's obsession with Real Madrid gan gan?

The academy he has been promising of bringing to Rivers state, all have been media wash
there is real Madrid academy in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by TheGift: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1408334/wike-ikpeazu-ortom-fintiri-makinde-meet-real-madrid-president-spain-photos/

When Chelsea won Champions league Gov. Wike said the insecurity in Rivers state is caused by those boys that are wearing Blue and white all over the state grin. Wike is a Real Madrid fan , that's why he set up Real Madrid academy in Rivers state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by kilisi(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Flexing with taxpayers' money.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Traplord09: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
comeing up... Loans from this country soon da we sell southwest,,..
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by lordaltruist(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Wike no sabi dress at all... Chai nawa ooo
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Brainless things for brainless people
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by MacANDIES: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2021
hyfr:
The average Nigerian sees political positions as a life changing opportunity.
Is god not good ? This same idiots that won't even attend their state leagues nor support them, but they can charter jets to spain, blow thousands of pounds just to see Reals president, paint top clothing stores red, and chill with some Spanish culineros for the night.

Do I blame them ? No cos I would have done worse, the tribal clashes I see on Nairaland daily is just a daily reminder that we deserve the type of leaders we have.

My brother Spanish culineros dey sweet Sha oo. I remember my time there �
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Cognitivereason: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Lol...clueless people... Especially that ortomatic failure and hipozu

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by abc115: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Foolish idiots

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Not sure these folks went there for any meaningful visit than using tax payers money and taking pictures of how well their pot belly infrastructure has greatly advanced. Wouldn't be suprise dick-pussies arrangement are carefully packaged & delivered to them at their place(s) of residence.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by hatchy(f): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:
What's the Wike's obsession with Real Madrid gan gan?

The academy he has been promising of bringing to Rivers state, all have been media wash
What is your pain?

Face your sit at home ravaged economy region and stop this stupid hatred for a man who doesn't know of your existence.

Ndi Uchu!

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by ipobarethieves: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2021
sadmake Dey sha not bring sickness.diseases/corn come back and lockdown the already battered Nigerians
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by ndigbo: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
I don't understand , What was that for ?

Misplaced priority everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Boys don show to buy shares
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Favour623(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Ikpeazu
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Echoban: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2021
elmessiahs:
Wikematician

Even this one he's wasting state money for picture is wikematician.. u all deserve ur kind leaders.

Tueh.

See Ortom who his people are frowning is there laughing at tax payers money.. only to shout herdsmen just to cover up his irresponsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by uniqueboi1(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Efcc take note.
Be like na new format.
This one them gather like this go.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Hala Madrid Gov.Wike.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Favour623(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Favour623:
Ikpeazu
but what's this meeting for?
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by BJanta: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2021
To convince him to run for president in Nigeria in 2023 ? How these people waste our money on frivolities.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Somebody13: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerian leaders and their visionless visions.While the NPFL is wallowing in abject neglect,here they are smiling for the cameras.Na oyinbo own be d best. 'Misplaced priorities'
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
hyfr:
The average Nigerian sees political positions as a life changing opportunity.
Is god not good ? This same idiots that won't even attend their state leagues nor support them, but they can charter jets to spain, blow thousands of pounds just to see Reals president, paint top clothing stores red, and chill with some Spanish culineros for the night.

Do I blame them ? No cos I would have done worse, the tribal clashes I see on Nairaland daily is just a daily reminder that we deserve the type of leaders we have.

Truer words haven't been spoken.. The leaders are a reflection of the masses..

Because... It can't be are coincidence that more than 90% don't have citizens @ heart!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by stayclearofme: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
Useless set of people. Our football is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Payporte: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2021
florentino Perez don turn Perez Rodriguez grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by tuna85: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Baawaa:
OK,that will make them to win 2023 elections grin angry angry grin angry grin
They left the needful undone wasting resources up and down

Seriously, m tayad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.