Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain (37220 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by yemmywesey(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2021
hyfr:
have you been to the Amazon land before cheesy

Hopefully in few months time.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by GistFullGround: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2021
A whole Governors packing themselves to meet a football club person. Is this not slave mentality?

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Payporte:
florentino Perez don turn Perez Rodriguez grin
Lol.. you bad! grin

The Op made it sound like a "Spanish Politician".. I already fell for it thinking a politician grin

Op abeg change am to the name we Sabi.. Fiorentino Perez, Madrid FC President.

Seriously speaking.. how can 5state governors travel thousands of miles & funds to go see a football club? Na wa o!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by goody234: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2021
lol...see these idiots ...you see as you enjoy constant light in spain ...you see you incompetents ...for once in your lives try and have a legacy of doing something in your country as an elected leader ...

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by PAWG(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Ortom always looking like a peasant undecided
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
donbachi:
Dem want make him join pdp.so him go be dia presidential candidate in 2023.

Must be grin grin
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Akerele44(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Baawaa:
OK,that will make them to win 2023 elections grin angry angry grin angry grin
They left the needful undone wasting resources up and down
Na money dem wan borrow from the man bcuz of 2023 presidential election
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Okhuadams(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1408334/wike-ikpeazu-ortom-fintiri-makinde-meet-real-madrid-president-spain-photos/
how does that develop the state, another pattern of laundering money through sports cos they will soon leave. And some gullible persons will still hailed them xpcially The Agbero of a gvnor fans
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by tundess: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wike bribing fellow governors with cash and overseas trip to ensure emergence of governors as PDP presidential candidates. He learnt his lesson from the last presidential primaries when Atiku and Obi emerged despite his splurging of Rivers money on Tambuwal et al.
The trip allows for strategising without scrutiny and ppl like Ortom and Ikpeazu are looking for retirement money so are easily paid off.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by YoungRay007: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Greatest insult of the highest order. Imagine state Governor lining up for selfie with an ordinary club president.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by GEEBITE: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
A smokescreen for high level politicking. This is what Nigeria politicians are quite adept at. Dubai is no longer conducive because of leaks
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1408334/wike-ikpeazu-ortom-fintiri-makinde-meet-real-madrid-president-spain-photos/
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by GEEBITE: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Football in Spain involves high level of politicking. They campaign and get voted to become Club President. The man Florentino Perez is also a wealthy financial man and politician . Although Rivers state is hosting an affiliated football academy with Madrid but obviously this visit is a smokescreen for some serious political moves back home.
pineed:

Lol.. you bad! grin

The Op made it sound like a "Spanish Politician".. I already fell for it thinking a politician grin

Op abeg change am to the name we Sabi.. Fiorentino Perez, Madrid FC President.

Seriously speaking.. how can 5state governors travel thousands of miles & funds to go see a football club? Na wa o!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Blackdisciple(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Baba still carry em Benue cap to that place oo
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by murade: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Is this the next thing with all insecurity situations in the country, you all are not serious
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by deji17: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
How is this of any benefits to their state? PDP is a useless political party

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Holdis110: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
LAGOS STATE ACCIDENT: TRUCK CRUSHES SCHOOL CHILDREN TO DEATH
On Tuesday 7th December 2021, a truck with Registration number: APP 438 YA crushed school children to death on their way back home from school.
The children identified as pupils of Bab Fafunwa Millennium School Ojodu, were about crossing the road and gave the truck driver a signal to stop for them to pass, but he refused to stop thereby crushing some students to death at the spot while others sustained heavy injuries and are been taken to the Lagos state emergency hospital, for treatment.
Meanwhile the truck driver by name Bolaji kabiru took to his hills and was apprehended and kept in the police custody.
The angry students set the accident vehicle ablaze and demanded the release of the driver for jungle justice.
Hakeem Odumosu, the Lagos state commissioner has deployed some police officers to maintain law and order in the scene. The police has also asked that sympathisers remain calm and allow officers to do a thorough investigation on the accident. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/08/lagos-state-accident-truck-crushes-school-children-to-death/
[/url]

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by MacANDIES: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
popesco123:
So where are you now?

Back to Nigeria for something. building projects.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by MacANDIES: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
hyfr:
hope I won't be pulling your leg if I ask you, what took you to the land of hippy women

I went for business and later pleasures of life.
Man pikin gats enjoy life while young.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
hyfr:
how do we salvage the situation, since we're among the few reasonable ones

My brother..The best we can do is to keep talking and hope many people will get to see sense in it. Let me shock you do you know if we move buhari to US he won't do worse thatn Joe Biden the same if we move Joe biden to Nigeria he can't perform so much better than buhari. Politicians know this very well that's why no matter how bad and wicked a politician might seem or want to be once is getting to election he will do everything possible to pacify the masses. If 65% of Nigerians can stick to do the right thing regardless of any primordial tribal sentiments and nepotistic tendency I can bet that the country will be put in a recovery path. Everyone is suffering but once it gets to election they will come and play the same tribe and religion sentiments because many Nigerians are sentimental about these subjects

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2021
DonBenny77:

What if they are there to sign similar deals for their state? If a real academy is established in each state those governors represent it's a big plus.
Nigerians are so blinded by hate and frustration.
Look at this farm tool. Apart from Seyi the rest barely have a year left in their tenure so when do you think they will be able to do all that? By their antecedents have any of them shown the will to do such? What have they done in the 6 years they've been there or what stopped them from doing it all this while? Is it Ortom who is owing workers over a year of unpaid salaries that will establish an academy?
But a brainless idiot like you will just spill crap because you have access to the internet.
The crap you posted is even based on probability "if a real academy is established" and nothing else.
You are really dense.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by DonBenny77(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Look at this farm tool. Apart from Seyi the rest barely have a year left in their tenure so when do you think they will be able to do all that? By their antecedents have any of them shown the will to do such? What have they done in the 6 years they've been there or what stopped them from doing it all this while? Is it Ortom who is owing workers over a year of unpaid salaries that will establish an academy?
But a brainless idiot like you will just spill crap because you have access to the internet.
The crap you posted is even based on probability "if a real academy is established" and nothing else.
You are really dense.
Your frustration is way higher than I thought, truth is that you are also a thief
If you get there you'll be worse than them naso osho baba vibrate for labour union later how far. I know say hunger dey d land and you never chop for like two days and na your last 50mb you dey use surf so send your phn no make I do 1 gig for you if you are shameless enough you can add your aza make I wire you like 5k for a decent pot of soup and stew.
For your information Nigeria is beyond redemption so cry me a river.
If dem check well you follow vote for Buhari
Hating won't help your life
Bornbastc element
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
DonBenny77:

Your frustration is way higher than I thought, truth is that you are also a thief
If you get there you'll be worse than them naso osho baba vibrate for labour union later how far. I know say hunger dey d land and you never chop for like two days and na your last 50mb you dey use surf so send your phn no make I do 1 gig for you if you are shameless enough you can add your aza make I wire you like 5k for a decent pot of soup and stew.
For your information Nigeria is beyond redemption so cry me a river.
If dem check well you follow vote for Buhari
Hating won't help your life
Bornbastc element
Look who is talking. I go sponsor you and your papa lifestyle and fantasies.
I no fit remember when last i use 1 gig, na poverty make you think say 1 gig and 5k na big thing.
Drop your aza and your papa own make i credit una, no shame.
Banza kawai.
I post screenshot for you, na me go dash you data poor donkey.

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by DonBenny77(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Look who is talking. I go sponsor you and your papa lifestyle and fantasies.
I no fit remember when last i use 1 gig, na poverty make you think say 1 gig and 5k na big thing.
Drop your aza and your papa own make i credit una, no shame.
Banza kawai.
I post screenshot for you, na me go dash you data poor donkey.
In that case you must be impotent and I can't help you with that neither your money, sorry for your life antelope
Now send me proof you aren't impotent. Maybe picture of your erection
Olodo!!!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
DonBenny77:

In that case you must be impotent and I can't help you with that neither your money, sorry for your life antelope
Me impotent? Bring your sisters come make dem confirm cheesy
Illiteracy and poverty dey worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.