Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain (37225 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Jaybye: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Shameless politicians! These are the same set of people screaming foul play and incompetence and preparing to retake Aso Rock in 2023 from their clueless birds of the same feathers!

As in 5 state govenors travelling all the way to Spain to see a club president when it could have easily been the other way round grin? I spit on your graves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Bluntemperor: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=108308549]misplaced priority[/quot

It's shameful that we the Blacks don't learn!
How many Whitemen have come to show solidarity with Eagles of Nigeria and they would soon come justifying why they have to be there!
Why are they using our Forex Money or are they saying that no foreign currency is involved? How many Industries have they built and how many Nigerians have they employed in their respective States?
Nigerians,una see una today and tomorrow leaders!

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Jaybye: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Bluntemperor:
It's shameful that we the Blacks don't learn!
How many Whitemen have come to show solidarity with Eagles of Nigeria and they would soon come justifying why they have to be there!
Why are they using our Forex Money or are they saying that no foreign currency is involved? How many Industries have they built and how many Nigerians have they employed in their respective States?
Nigerians,una see una today and tomorrow leaders!
All the same useless bunch, APC, PDP and what have you. It's the brainless youths that come on here to fight along party lines I dey pity.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by 77up(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2021
If na APC governors now, this thread go don red sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by rhythyson: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2021
The mumu governors were even queuing to take picture with Real Madrid President. what a shame

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by aribisala0(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
misplaced priority
Misplaced means it is a "priority".

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by gidado14(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2021

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Jostoman: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
misplaced priority
e pain am well well. grin grin grin
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Jostoman: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Very clueless set of people
e pain am well well grin grin
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Bamzyriches451: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Men's
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by bbamusa: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2021
how does this translate to news, a bunch of looters on a spree of squandering their state resources

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Jostoman: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:
What's the Wike's obsession with Real Madrid gan gan?

The academy he has been promising of bringing to Rivers state, all have been media wash
oga leave our WIKE and face your Sanwo Olu.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by heavylaro: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2021
My friend dont say what you dont know.
The Real Madrid Academy has been in PH for quite a while now.
This social media has really made many youths take nonsense and mislead people.
helinues:

The academy he has been promising of bringing to Rivers state, all have been media wash

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Jostoman: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2021
nzeobi:
Lol a and what will the masses gain from this
face your Sanwo Olu
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Edun00700: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2021
For what? These people are just mad

Meeting football club President to sign an agreement for away matches or what
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by DonBenny77(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Apart from Wike who built a modern football academy that has a partnership with Real Madrid, the rest of these governors have no business there.
What if they are there to sign similar deals for their state? If a real academy is established in each state those governors represent it's a big plus.
Nigerians are so blinded by hate and frustration.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by kals4luv990(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2021
imagine if i was governor..i go dey go WORLD FOOD TOUR wit una money..let me not jst say wat i will do wen m president..its den yu will knw dat fulani man is not PEAK USELESS
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by ramatintin(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2021
These people are humans allow them enjoy life too
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by oyeraff: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
They want to form PDP football club

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by AkaraAndBread: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
misplaced priority

OVER-misplaced priority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by candygist: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Visionless Nigerian leaders taking pictures with a visionary leader.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Freebills12: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Perez is older than all these governors but his dressing code is modern compare to the rest of Nigerians governors there...
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by yemmywesey(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2021
hyfr:
The average Nigerian sees political positions as a life changing opportunity.
Is god not good ? This same idiots that won't even attend their state leagues nor support them, but they can charter jets to spain, blow thousands of pounds just to see Reals president, paint top clothing stores red, and chill with some Spanish culineros for the night.

Do I blame them ? No cos I would have done worse, the tribal clashes I see on Nairaland daily is just a daily reminder that we deserve the type of leaders we have.

You are right bro,
Misplaced priorities by political office holders.
That part of spanish culineros got me laughing.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Favour623(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Ifeanyi Okowa no follow they go Abi na him da give them update of their state before them come back
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by hyfr(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2021
MacANDIES:

My brother Spanish culineros dey sweet Sha oo. I remember my time there �
hope I won't be pulling your leg if I ask you, what took you to the land of hippy women
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by hyfr(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Truer words haven't been spoken.. The leaders are a reflection of the masses..

Because... It can't be are coincidence that more than 90% don't have citizens @ heart!
wetin we go fit do to salvage the situation at hand
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by hyfr(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

One of them even plan a football school in Nigeria and called it Real Madrid Football Academy... shocked
To the normal Nigerian, Woke is trying atleast to work, but with the volume of cash flowing in rivers state, Wike is massively underperforming.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by hyfr(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

I have reiterated this before and I will continuously say it till we get sense, Nigerians are the problem not the politicians because politicians are just the sample representative of the people, remove buhari and put someone else nothing much will change because the process of replacing him is faulty by default. Take nairaland for example everyday i read all those tribal bashings I just laugh at the display of "utmost" stupidity.
how do we salvage the situation, since we're among the few reasonable ones
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:

Go to Elekahia in Port Harcourt, Real Madrid academy has been completed and running,
I've gone there like thrice,
I hate Wike but this is fake news on your part.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain by hyfr(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2021
yemmywesey:

You are right bro,
Misplaced priorities by political office holders.
That part of spanish culineros got me laughing.
have you been to the Amazon land before cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election / The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.