Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person (31931 Views)

Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It / Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos) / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Fiscus105(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2021
After head had been cut off.......

Waiting for bully for fatherless boy in next 12years by his school mates

.......God should give him endurance to wither the storm.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by ovye15: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Your body will still be wrinkled, your boobs go slack and every bodily you are trying hard to protect just need a few years and it will change. Meanwhile congratulations for having a baby through your egg.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by ovye15: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Your body will still be wrinkled, your boobs go slack and every bodily thing you are trying hard to protect just need a few years and it will change. Meanwhile congratulations for having a baby through your egg.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Tannhauser(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
angry

Nothing wrong whatsoever in what she did. O support her totally. Y'all should face your businesses and miserable lives.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Ogaboss44(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You and your mama no know your papa abi? How can a sane person go online to tell people she used a random sperm donor to form her daughter without shame? Who asked her before she talked?
[b]Happy moherhood indeed[//b] Household wen dey boast of peace, na their bastard never grow. Later the confused one will be kneeling down about and crying in secret like Tonto begging fvck mates to stand as father.
Breeding bastards and naming them after their fathers, rubbish!

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Vireani79: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy grin

It's begining to get at her
Person wey for keep shut
She wan use am do men her scum
Now dem don dey troll am
She wan die

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Agboconsult1(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
But will the daughter know her father?
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by TemmyT002(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
You go tell the truth before?
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Linda pikin_no papa
Precious children_no papa
Ini Edo pikin_no papa.
Shey ipob children no dey get papa ni?

Is Ini Edo Igbo?

it's like saying idoma people Are Fulani? Because they are close or they can both understand Hausa due to their proximity to the hausa's

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Fiscus105(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:
I wonder o.as if she owes anybody any explanation for her life choices

Why did she come out in first instance

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Keep on blowing grammar,you will understand the implications of the rubbish you did in the nearest future.Your child will always remind you,don’t worry!
worry about your life.nobody dey for this life wey no get him own baggage.nobody has it all fixed up including you so face the one wey dey your front

Her life,her daughter,her grammar cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Why does she keep explaining? She doesn't owe anyone an explanation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Akwuna akwuna nobody is interested in phucking your wide p**ussy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
SocialJustice:
Why is she even replying goats?
Who is the goat here? You mean you never see the male goats that fvck the female goats in your neighbourhood before? All animals know the fathers to their children and follow them about publicly. When they want to put to bed, the males help to look for place, even cock looks for where to lay for hens. A goat knows who get im pikin sef, not to talk of human being. Later in life, when looking for a man to stand as father, and being disgraced like Tonto, the same people will make jest of her and the daughter.
Pls ask your sisters to same and post it online.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

Why did she come out in first instance
that is why I'm angry about her explanation because to me it's unnecessary.always resist the urge to shalaye if you want to be happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by judedwriter(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
I'm sure you carefully chose a well good looking,healthy man as your donor...

Well, it's your life. But that child isn't 100% biological yours...you are adopting her. You can't cheat God and nature.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Who is the goat here? You mean you never see the male goats that fvck the female goats in your neighbourhood before? All animals know the fathers to their children and follow them about publicly. When they want to put to bed, the males help to look for place, even cock looks for where to lay for hens. A goat knows who get im pikin sef, not to talk of human being. Later in life, when looking for a man to stand as father, and being disgraced like Tonto, the same people will make jest of her and the daughter.
if she no marry- insults
If she marry- insults
If she no born- insults
If she born- insults
If she do surrogacy- insults
If she be single mother- insults
She be career woman- insults
She be housewife- insults
She be virgin- insults
She no be virgin- insults

When Simi sang women don suffer I guess she was right

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Her reasons for wanting surrogate baby is so flimsy and selfish.

She talks as if it's every marriage that are fighting on public forum.

Besides, does she take her daughters feeling into the equation? It's all about herself in this case

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Farfalla(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
yinkus6750:
The future is really FEE MAIL.
Using money to do everything.
Is she scared of marriage?
Anyway, she has test of mind than some of her colleagues enmeshed in marital issues.
She's been married before.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
judedwriter:
I'm sure you carefully chose a well good looking,healthy man as your donor...

Well, it's your life. But that child isn't 100% biological yours...you are adopting her. You can't cheat God and nature.
ok but she has achieved her aim of being a mother.everything unafrican or unpatriarchical must Always be met with insults.na so e pain Una? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Ogaboss44(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You and your mama no know your papa abi? How can a sane person go online to tell people she used a random sperm donor to form her daughter without shame? Who asked her before she talked?
[b]Happy moherhood indeed[//b] Household wen dey boast of peace, na their bastard never grow. Later the confused one will be kneeling down about and crying in secret like Tonto begging fvck mates to stand as father.
Breeding bastards and naming them after their fathers, rubbish!

And how is it your bussiness how she choose to raise her child.
Are you any better than her, you guys would just sit In one place all day , and be spewing trash about someone's life.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Xfemt(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
What she did isn’t bad but she should know this is Africa
Fathers re very important in children lives

Imagine the daughter want to get married where dem wan go pay the bride price

That child will face a lot of bully when pple get to know she has no father

Even me when I know quick no my papa no be small thing I face before I finally know am not to talk of who no go even see em own at all

It is well
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Mrbenny001: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Is the donor Buhari or Joe sleeping biding
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by TheOgaBoss: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Just unfortunate she doesn't know the torture emotionally this child we suffer later on

Bad mouth people won't let her rest

She should be raised abroad for her mental health
what about orphans who grew without either parents, don't they still do well?

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2021
ovye15:
Your body will still be wrinkled, your boobs go slack and every bodily you are trying hard to protect just need a few years and it will change. Meanwhile congratulations for having a baby through your egg.
and So? If everything slack Nko? Your mama own no slack? Abi Oro ode wolo'nso?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Bmaster(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Linda pikin_no papa
Ini Edo pikin_no papa.
stop mentioning Ipob.

Ini obong edo is not one

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by AmazingELixir: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
undecided

Nigerians sef....wetin concern dem whatever she does with her life.

One can conclusively say most Nigeria youths take out their frustration of unemployment on social media through cyber bullying.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Bukden16(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Linda pikin_no papa
Ini Edo pikin_no papa.

LOUDER

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
what about orphans who grew without either parents, don't they still do well?
are you minding them.local, unempathetic and unexposed people too full NL

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by ukpahu(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2021
that one s her own problem let me go and fine money for xmas
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by SocialJustice: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Village mentality has finished you. Thank God you have access to Internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie / BIW Model Management Honour Ateke Michael Tom, Amayanabo Of Okochiri / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.