Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person (31926 Views)

Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It / Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos) / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Ogaga87:
Surrogacy or baby factory babies, what's the difference..

Looking at from the angle of ignorance, every thing seems same but one is legal while the other isn't..
five bottle of cold origin for you.

Some women get paid abroad to bear the children of homosexuals.
These are not considered baby factory because it fits the narrative.

Let a woman get pregnant and sell the baby and it's a crime.

What really are we as a species doing?
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Xfemt:
What she did isn’t bad but she should know this is Africa
Fathers re very important in children lives

Imagine the daughter want to get married where dem wan go pay the bride price

That child will face a lot of bully when pple get to know she has no father

Even me when I know quick no my papa no be small thing I face before I finally know am not to talk of who no go even see em own at all

It is well
more reason you should marry into a respectful and empathetic family.dont just look at the man, look at the people connected to him and where he's from.a man with illiterate family members will not relate to what you are feeling or be empathetic.its all about their toxic culture for them

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by fredoooooo: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
You always want people's attention now get it in full .. grin
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2021
Fiscus105:
After head had been cut off.......

Waiting for bully for fatherless boy in next 12years by his school mates

.......God should give him endurance to wither the storm.
lol she will be stupid as a mother to put her child in a school where there are no effective anti bullying policies
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Is Ini Edo Igbo?

it's like saying idoma people Are Fulani? Because they are close or they can both understand Hausa due to their proximity to the hausa's
I don't know why you chose idoma people but on behalf of every idoma persons, we are not fulani and the highest proportion of the idoma people do not understand the language of the fulani people.

Fulani are not close to us because they DO NOT HAVE LAND IN NIGERIA.

We are close to the hausas, the host on which the parasitic fulani are using to destroy this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by obailala(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You and your mama no know your papa abi? How can a sane person go online to tell people she used a random sperm donor to form her daughter without shame? Who asked her before she talked?
[b]Happy moherhood indeed[//b] Household wen dey boast of peace, na their bastard never grow. Later the confused one will be kneeling down about and crying in secret like Tonto begging fvck mates to stand as father.
Breeding bastards and naming them after their fathers, rubbish!

See how this one is passionately gulping panadol for another person's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Vireani79:
grin cheesy cheesy grin

It's begining to get at her
Person wey for keep shut
She wan use am do men her scum
Now dem don dey troll am
She wan die
she gave them room to do so
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:
lol she will be stupid as a mother to put her child in a school where there are no effective anti bullying policies
There are no effective anti bullying policies anywhere.

The punished bully is a reported bully. The reported bully is less than 1 in 10 bullies
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2021
fredoooooo:
You always want people's attention now get it in full .. grin
she's stupid for that
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Farfalla(f): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2021
Ini my dear, you don't owe miserable Nigerian village people any explanation.

Your daughter will bring you joy. Forget those miserable Nigerian citizens living below 0.5 US dollar per day. They're just bothered that a rich woman is happy.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by usb2016(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2021
grin grin Ini it's not going to be easy to tell a child when he/she grows up that "your daddy was a test tube" grin grin grin Dah! It's not going to be easy at all Ini!! grin grin grin grin grin

Actress Ini Edo has replied to critics who criticised her for having a child through a surrogate mother, questioning the paternity of the child.

Reacting in a now-deleted Instagram story on Tuesday, the actress stated that the sperm donor is not a random person, urging that she and her daughter be left alone.

Igbere TV reports that Ini revealed she had a baby girl through a surrogate mother during an interview with blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus.

The World Apart star also said that she opted for a donor for her and her baby’s peace of mind.

[/quote]
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by penceman(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Ini edo is what happens when you over rate your self!
many of these people hav lost their minds. They keep posting the beautiful side but actually they lost their minds in real life
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by airsaylongcome: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Peace081:
She even get time dy explain to some dump people undecided

This one wey u spell dumb as dump so....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Xfemt:
What she did isn’t bad but she should know this is Africa
Fathers re very important in children lives

Imagine the daughter want to get married where dem wan go pay the bride price

That child will face a lot of bully when pple get to know she has no father

Even me when I know quick no my papa no be small thing I face before I finally know am not to talk of who no go even see em own at all

It is well
this is what I've been saying.

It's all about her. Not the baby.

She doesn't want a husband but what if her child need a father figure? It'll all be happy and pretty until the child start seeing her peers.

I just hope she could bear knowing how she was conceived and maybe africa have grown to accepting the science more by that time.

Technology is good. But timing is also important.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Crystalom3:
There are no effective anti bullying policies anywhere.

The punished bully is a reported bully. The reported bully is less than 1 in 10 bullies
not totally true

There are schools that have Zero tolerance for bullying whether verbal, physical or emotional and the consequences for such is expulsion.i was blessed by God to finish from such schools ( I don't want to mention the name of the school) and there are CCTV cameras all around the school corridors, classrooms, hostels, lawns, basketball court etc.if you are reported, the school conducts an investigation by going to the ICT department to check activities that go went on that day and location moreover the parents of the kids are forewarned that there is a Zero tolerance to bullying and if they are found guilty of bullying any student, they'll be expelled.infact they're made to sign that agreement (both parents and students) so if you have narcissistic and sociopathic children They won't even feel comfortable staying in such schools

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Jlow2: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2021
Fear akwaibom woman wey get fame
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Farfalla:
Ini my dear, you don't owe miserable Nigerian village people any explanation.

Your daughter will bring you joy. Forget those miserable Nigerian citizens living below 0.5 US dollar per day. They're just bothered that a rich woman is happy.
of course everyone with an opposing views is miserable.

Who the heck gave y'all this type of reasoning?

Her child will bring her happiness, OK. But what about the child herself? Does anyone take her happiness into account?

Like you, Ini's reason for wanting surrogate is superficial and self-centered. It wasn't about the child but herself.

But hey, it's us who are miserable. At least we are not birthing babies so they can give us happiness
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:
not totally true

There are schools that have Zero tolerance for bullying whether verbal, physical or emotional and the consequences for such is expulsion.i was blessed by God to finish from such schools ( I don't want to mention the name of the school) and there are CCTV cameras all around the school corridors, classrooms, hostels, lawns, basketball court etc.if you are reported, the school conducts an investigation by going to the ICT department to check activities that go went on that day and location moreover the parents of the kids are forewarned that there is a Zero tolerance to bullying and if they are found guilty of bullying any student, they'll be expelled.infact they're made to sign that agreement (both parents and students) so if you have narcissistic and sociopathic children They won't even feel comfortable staying in such schools
all you said is reaffirmation of what I said.

You only catch a bully when the bullied report him. A lot of kids don't report bullies especially male kids.

It takes special care for parents and teachers to find out that a kid is been bullied and this is mostly when it becomes physical.

But emotional bullying? Please
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by lincs25(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Everything is time, if she is scared of losing her shape, old age must surely come. Refuse being pregnant but nacking kpekus up and down
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by irunoko(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Crystalom3:
all you said is reaffirmation of what I said.

You only catch a bully when the bullied report him. A lot of kids don't report bullies especially male kids.

It takes special care for parents and teachers to find out that a kid is been bullied and this is mostly when it becomes physical.

But emotional bullying? Please
cameras with audios please...sighsss
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pelumiadenu: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2021
This generation has lost it
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Zetty177x: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Afamsi:
She has covenanted with the gods not to have her biological child

Confirmed illiterate. So her egg is not her biological child?

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2021
She's selfish. Like everything about parenthood, it's all about selfishness
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by uniquebright: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2021
My dear you own no person any explaination. The most important thing now is that you re now a mother. Big congratulations Ini
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Crystalom3(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:
cameras with audios please...sighsss
I think you are lying.

You ever wondered why CCTV though capable of audio recording don't utilize the audio feature?

It's because it's illegal to record conversation of people. It's called eavesdropping, an offense punishable under the law of any country.

Like I said, on the speculation side I think you may be lying. And no one watch cctv recording every time except an issue pops up.

If we start even analyzing the psychological aspects of kids knowing their talks and actions are being monitored 24/7, then that's a whole lot of other issues. Let's be realistic please.

And should we talk about the time line of your schooling and the evolution and acceptance of cctv in public spaces in Nigeria?
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Loreettaa: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Some people papa na drunkard
Others na chronic Womanizer
Others run away abandon them with their mama
Yet una wan die untop Ini's daughter papa.

You wey sabi your papa, how e take help your life?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Loreettaa: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2021
pelumiadenu:
This generation has lost it
Find it.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by gaspology(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2021
You said you don't want baby daddy drama yet your donor isn't a random person? Hope you don't start to disturb the guy for upkeep tomorrow.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by diamondbody(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Linda pikin_no papa
Precious children_no papa
Ini Edo pikin_no papa.
Shey ipob children no dey get papa ni?

You're really a mad man�

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by falufosi(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=donbachi post=108308741]Wether yours or adopted.children naturally,does not know who bore them.rather,who raised them.

Correct word
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Handsum64: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2021
donbachi:
Wether yours or adopted.children naturally,does not know who bore them.rather,who raised them.
Children and does together in a sentence?

Really?
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:
I wonder o.as if she owes anybody any explanation for her life choices

Why even a donor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.