Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person (31928 Views)

Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It / Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos) / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Amalekki: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Use your head, nothing wrong with surrogacy, your husband/boyfriend/lover will be the donor. Funke Akindele, Kim Kardashian etc did it.
Sperm donor is for couples who want to remain together but the man is not fertile, and they want children. This is done as a cover up and so that the donor will not lay claim or blackmail in future. Single women who have no partner also do it but it boomerang in the long run when it comes to Will and inheritance.
So, out of all the men in the East, no single man could collect money and cooperate?
She's even lucky it is normal bearing mother's maiden names over there. Tonto said same, see the public disgrace faced when burst.
Again, how is her decision your business?
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Amalekki:

Again, how is her decision your business?
Again, how is my comment your business?

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
tollyboy5:

In the west there are children with father and father.
What ever anyone choose for herself is no ones business
Whatever anybody puts in Public domains is everybody's business!
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Amalekki: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Again, how is my comment your business?
Very good. Let's all mind our business grin
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Agboconsult1(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2021
larryking540:

I hope so and I pray she doesn't advocate to the child that men are wicked because the father left her ,,,we breed bad environment indirectly unknownly

Too bad. And this will become a cycle.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by sharone21(f): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Use your head, nothing wrong with surrogacy, your husband/boyfriend/lover will be the donor. Funke Akindele, Kim Kardashian etc did it.
Sperm donor is for couples who want to remain together but the man is not fertile, and they want children. This is done as a cover up and so that the donor will not lay claim or blackmail in future. Single women who have no partner also do it but it boomerang in the long run when it comes to Will and inheritance.
So, out of all the men in the East, no single man could collect money and cooperate?
She's even lucky it is normal bearing mother's maiden names over there. Tonto said same, see the public disgrace faced when burst.

I'm sure u are Yoruba...

Na only Yoruba go call anybody that is not Hausa or Yoruba, IGBO.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by cafolu: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How do you know the father of Linda's son? Were you there when they did it or he has come to claim? The boy's surname is Ikeji.
Sholaye Jeremi is the father of Linda Ikeji's son and that has been in the public domain but perhaps you are too slow to make necessary research or even keep abreast of happenings. She decided to give the boy her maiden name since she's not married to the father; doesn't make the father unknown.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/meet-my-son-jayceand-yes-sholaye-jeremi-is-his-dad.html

Ini first said she used a donor cos she doesn't want anybody to lay claim on the child. She deleted and twist after backlash.
Ini has not said anything different. She used a donor's sperm. The donor is not a random person and will play no role in the child's life. He remains a donor! Or is it English that is a challenge? A person who donates a thing is called a donor! His identity or the lack of it should not be and is not your business.

I thought you people laughed at FFK's impotence yesterday. Precious said she never had sex with FFK for 6 years cos he is impotent. Who owns sperm for IVF?
Precious has averred before a court that there were no sexual relations between her and FFK. Her 4 children were all conceived via artificial insemination. She did not say FFK didin't have sperm. Until proven otherwise, FFK is the father of her children.

In your dull, shallow and myopic attempt and categorizing who can use a donor's sperm because na you dey donate all, see your quote below especially the bold part yet you are still looking for owner of sperm for Precious's IVF procedure:
pepperdemzombie:

Sperm donor is for couples who want to remain together but the man is not fertile, and they want children. This is done as a cover up and so that the donor will not lay claim or blackmail in future. Single women who have no partner also do it but it boomerang in the long run when it comes to Will and inheritance.So, out of all the men in the East, no single man could collect money and cooperate?

In all your submissions, your major challenge is that you cannot fathom why a woman can or will carry a pregnancy without prick and pvussy copulation. There is a science called IVF and people have increasingly embraced it to fulfill their desires to procreate whether through direct artificial insemination or surrogacy. Stop looking for owner of sperm and quit trying to police a woman's agency over her body. Even if you do not know the father of these children and they are never disclosed, does it make the mothers and their children inferior? Have they stopped being human beings? What is your stake in their lives? Are you paying school fees hence the need to demand the identities of their fathers before you pay? Community police in the poteaux poteaux! Tueh! Rest peacefully on the matter o!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Holdis110: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2021
NED NWOKO ACCUSES EX-WIFE LAILA CHARANI OF INFIDELITY
Billionaire businessman Ned Nwoko has cleared the air on the reasons behind the divorce between him and his Moroccan wife Laila charani.
In a statement released by his media team, Mr Ned explained that on their vacation in London, Laila neglected the kids and was violent to them.
He also said that his exstranged wife had a plastic surgery without his knowledge. Ned revealed that Laila was wayward and would go clubbing with another man leaving the kids on their own and when he had issues with the man, he sued him without letting the husband know about the incident.
Mr Ned claimed that he sponsored the vacation and paid for all the expenses incurred during the vacation.
The kids reported her to their father that their mother abandoned them and went clubbing, she beat the kids up.
Ned explained that her attitude was the reason he refused to see her when she returned to Nigeria as no man will tolerate such behaviour from his wife.
Who is Laila charani
Laila charani is a Moroccan model that moved the Nigerian after she married Mr Ned Nwoko.
Laila charani is the 5th wife of Mr Ned and has three children with him. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/09/ned-nwoko-accuses-wife-laila-charani-of-infidelity/
[/url]

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by cafolu: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

What is the Nationality of your foolishness? It is clearly written up there, that she deleted what she wrote before. She said she doesn't want any man to lay claim on the child, hence a donor. She deleted and twist after backlash. Why bring what is not people's business to public domain?
Abeg, buy Refurbished Chinese sense

If you had small sense, you'd have seen that I'd responded to your quotes before your response that she deleted abi twisted what she said originally. She didn't delete or twist anything though; just added an extra detail for dumbos littering both the physical and virtual space!
Ini has said she used a donor, who is not a random person, but will be in no position to lay a claim on her child. Why does that hurt you so bad? Note that she still calls the donor just that, a donor! Just that he is not a random person but it doesn't make him any less a donor!

She was quiet and enjoying her child until amebo, oversabi, yeye people brought it to the public that she had a child for a married man, probably causing unnecessary tension in another couple's home. I am certain that is why she had to speak about what really was no one's business and she had been minding her business! Sometimes, stop looking for how to attack just because you are hidden by the anonymity of the crowd. Stop, think and analyze issues before you explode but if that is an onerous task as I can deduce from your posts, then just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
cafolu:

If you had small sense, you'd have seen that I'd responded to your quotes before your response that she deleted abi twisted what she said originally. She didn't delete or twist anything though; just added an extra detail for dumbos littering both the physical and virtual space!
Ini has said she used a donor, who is not a random person, but will be in no position to lay a claim on her child. Why does that hurt you so bad? Note that she still calls the donor just that, a donor! Just that he is not a random person but it doesn't make him any less a donor!

She was quiet and enjoying her child until amebo, oversabi, yeye people brought it to the public that she had a child for a married man, probably causing unnecessary tension in another couple's home. I am certain that is why she had to speak about what really was no one's business and she had been minding her business! Sometimes, stop looking for how to attack just because you are hidden by the anonymity of the crowd. Stop, think and analyze issues before you explode but if that is an onerous task as I can deduce from your posts, then just keep quiet.
1. Summarize your rubbish.
2. Go back and read, she deleted her first post where she wrote that she doesn't want any man to lay claim to the child, that's why she used a random donor. After backlash, she deleted and changed the story.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
cafolu post=108340749u:

Sholaye Jeremi is the father of Linda Ikeji's son and that has been in the public domain but perhaps you are too slow to make necessary research or even keep abreast of happenings. She decided to give the boy her maiden name since she's not married to the father; doesn't make the father unknown.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/meet-my-son-jayceand-yes-sholaye-jeremi-is-his-dad.html

Ini has not said anything different. She used a donor's sperm. The donor is not a random person and will play no role in the child's life. He remains a donor! Or is it English that is a challenge? A person who donates a thing is called a donor! His identity or the lack of it should not be and is not your business.

Precious has averred before a court that there were no sexual relations between her and FFK. Her 4 children were all conceived via artificial insemination. She did not say FFK didin't have sperm. Until proven otherwise, FFK is the father of her children.

In your dull, shallow and myopic attempt and categorizing who can use a donor's sperm because na you dey donate all, see your quote below especially the bold part yet you are still looking for owner of sperm for Precious's IVF procedure:

In all your submissions, your major challenge is that you cannot fathom why a woman can or will carry a pregnancy without prick and pvussy copulation. There is a science called IVF and people have increasingly embraced it to fulfill their desires to procreate whether through direct artificial insemination or surrogacy. Stop looking for owner of sperm and quit trying to police a woman's agency over her body. Even if you do not know the father of these children and they are never disclosed, does it make the mothers and their children inferior? Have they stopped being human beings? What is your stake in their lives? Are you paying school fees hence the need to demand the identities of their fathers before you pay? Community police in the poteaux poteaux! Tueh! Rest peacefully on the matter o!
1. Summarize your rubbish again.
2. Linda named the boy by herself after Jeremy at birth but Jeremy NEVER accepted he owns the child. Linda changed his surname barely a year ago when Jeremy still refused to accept he is the father. Google is your friend. Did Linda or Jeremy show you any DNA?
3. Repeating again, Ini deleted and changed what she wrote initially, it is clearly written there that she deleted what she wrote first. She said she doesn't want any man to lay claim to the child that's why she used a random donor. She changed the post after backlash.
4. Go and look for Precious' rants on the Internet, she said she doesn't know whose sperm was used by FFK. When they NEI had sex due to erectile dysfunction, how was the sperm gotten? Impotent man's sperm used for IVF?
Abeg, borrow sense joor!
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
sharone21:

I'm sure u are Yoruba...

Na only Yoruba go call anybody that is not Hausa or Yoruba, IGBO.
Where Mumu see IGBO? Does the East comprise of IGBO? Is it Hausa or Yoruba that should befriend her?
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amalekki:

Very good. Let's all mind our business grin

Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by sharone21(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Where Mumu see IGBO? Does the East comprise of IGBO? Is it Hausa or Yoruba that should befriend her?

I shouldn't be teaching u geography or geopolitical zones in Naija.

East is clearly Igbo.....South/South( Niger Delta) is ANOTHER geopolitical entity M-U-M-U Dullard.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
sharone21:

I shouldn't be teaching u geography or geopolitical zones in Naija.

East is clearly Igbo.....South/South( Niger Delta) is ANOTHER geopolitical entity M-U-M-U Dullard.
Concentrated idiot, what Nationality is your foolishness? what is SE? All North na Hausa too abi? Just say all Nigeria na Igbo. Or Deh!
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by udeh3(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crystalom3:
this is what I've been saying.

It's all about her. Not the baby.

She doesn't want a husband but what if her child need a father figure? It'll all be happy and pretty until the child start seeing her peers.

I just hope she could bear knowing how she was conceived and maybe africa have grown to accepting the science more by that time.

Technology is good. But timing is also important.

Thank you jare. My question is, what if unfortunately she kicked the bucket,what then happen to the child? Who will raise the child and which family will the child belong to?

She just did what suits her and not considering the child
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by sharone21(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Concentrated idiot, what Nationality is your foolishness? what is SE? All North na Hausa too abi? Just say all Nigeria na Igbo. Or Deh!

This is the last time I will reply a concentrated idiot that foolish pride will not allow him acknowledge the fact that INI Edo isn't Igbo....

Mind u, I'm not Igbo.
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by pepperdemzombie: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
sharone21:

This is the last time I will reply a concentrated idiot that foolish pride will not allow him acknowledge the fact that INI Edo isn't Igbo....

Mind u, I'm not Igbo.
Hahaha, the unadulterated fool is short of words. I put word for your mouth, why repeating my words instead of throwing your own? Calibrated nuisance!
Or Deh, where did I mention Ini Edo is Igbo? She should go to the North then.
NB_I am not Yoruba!
Re: Ini Edo: My Daughter’s Donor Is Not A Random Person by Zetty177x: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Afamsi:
certified olukwu, were you there when they collected the egg from her?

So she will go and collect somebody's egg? She said it's her egg. She even stated that she freezed some against future ..why would I disbelieve her? I reason like the whites we believe people. U are just a bozo.

She said it's surrogacy, sperm bank, and her egg, if I believe d surrogacy and the sperm bank, why should I disbelieve her egg part.

Olboy u dull o...so I must witness them extracting the eggs? U sound like an illiterate. Or u be drop out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.