Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25432 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
I am number 18.taking care of two kids alone is not easy.yesterday my son asked me d meaning of christmas,i told him dat its jesus birthday.he has never experienced what other kids experience on christmas day as we are either indoor or running away.pls this 10k will go a long way to make us happy.he will b 5yrs on december 21.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
pocohantas:

I no just understand that kind thing o. E get who no need money. See as e pack ***** put near my name.

Thanks Sir grin

Na 5 star general you be na. Who dey Nairaland wey no know @pocohantas? 10k na suya money for your side.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
snowland:

Na 5 star general you be na. Who dey Nairaland wey no know @pocohantas? 10k na suya money for your side.

E done tey wey I chop suya. Make them vote for me abeg. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
pocohantas:

E done tey wey I chop suya. Make them vote for me abeg. cry cry
lol this one is not voting o.
Just plain luck
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thank you Snowland

Thank u everyone
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
I have sent it pls check and confirm!

Note: All Gratitude goes to God Almighty and @ Snowland nt me, i was only a medium!

Thanks

TitanKenneth:

I'VE SENT THE DETAILS AS YOU REQUESTED SIR

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Burdenbearer: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Orente21:
congrat sir. I don miss oo.
I haven't recieve anything oo.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
snowland:

@money121, he was one of the earliest that commented. Same as @pocohantas. You can see that they have **** in front of the names, they belong to the list of those that might not really need it. I already compiled their names before really thinking they might not need it and deleting them will throw off my numbering.
It's now left for them to say they do not want to be a part or they want to give their slots to whomever they want.

Is a Gift Rejecting it will not make sense.. one of my Giveaway beneficiary sent me Airtime today i accept it with thanks!
So no need to reject it

Becos someone need that money on my Weekly Giveaway

https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/46

So make una vote for me ooo
Edakun
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
You didn't indicate your bank so pls
Send a pm for the 2k

Burdenbearer:
I haven't recieve anything oo.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Supreme145(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol @snowland you're really experienced at this giveaway stuff, you just took everybody off guard with this lottery pattern.....down to plain luck. Chai.....no one saw it coming. Seems you're into Tech
Much respect sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Burdenbearer: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
You didn't indicate your bank so pls Send a pm for the 2k

Firstbank, A/c type Savings.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by NPTJ(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
snowland:

Thanks for the observation. Honestly I only looked through page 10 of the thread and from page 8, it was just repeated names. So it's possible that other names besides @VTJN might also not appear in my list.
If there are other names, I'll appreciate it being pointed out for addition to the lists.

Also I equally ommitted some names, like @byrron that I feel might not really need it, I might be wrong though.

Thanks.
You welcome sir

Maybe you should check out on Villa12, NigeriaIsGreat and Spherical77 from page 18 i guess. You can decide if any of them would be considered. God bless you richly for your heart of benevolence
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Burdenbearer: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
You didn't indicate your bank so pls Send a pm for the 2k

Thanks bro, i have just received 2k alert. Thanks alot.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sent 2k
Kindly confirm

Note: All Gratitude goes to God Almighty and @Snowland not me, am only a medium!

Burdenbearer:
Firstbank, A/c type Savings.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please someone should bless me too....I just need something to put in my stomach and be okay
Any token will go a long way
Thanks so much n i appreciate
Wema bank
Akinsanya
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Burdenbearer: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Sent 2k
Kindly confirm

Note: All Gratitude goes to God Almighty and @Snowland not me, am only a medium!

Snowland, thank u very much. PrinceJoewan, thank u too for sending it. One Love.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Grace
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Flahyuq:
Please someone should bless me too....I just need something to put in my stomach and be okay
Any token will go a long way
Thanks so much n i appreciate
Wema bank
Akinsanya

Please
It will go a long way
Please n please
I'm begging
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
NPTJ:
You welcome sir

Maybe you should check out on Villa12, NigeriaIsGreat and Spherical77 from page 18 i guess. You can decide if any of them would be considered. God bless you richly for your heart of benevolence

Sure will do. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Today was Great
From being Blessed to Becoming a Blessing

Thank You Jesus
Thank You Sir Snowland

Forever Grateful
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by uyogabie(f): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
I can't remember when last my name was written down for something good.Snowland,for your kind gesture,may God honour you!.

Me? Hmmm.Even if e no reach me,I remain grateful.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by seankafor(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE FOR PLAN 3

Okay guys, these are the names of those that commented with at least one idea. Each contestant should note the number his/her name corresponds to because I'm going to be making the draw using the numbers.
Also I decided to increase the total giveaway to #250k, hence I will be drawing 10 names instead of 6 names initially planned.

If you think you posted an idea but your name is not on here. Kindly bring my attention to it by telling me the page where you posted it. I'll verify and if I find your claim to be true, I'll add to the list. I'm giving a grace period of 3 hours from now.

Here are the names:

1. illicit
2. superintendents
3. Bankowner -
4. isaiah4life
5. lilachiever
6.seankafor
7. uyogabie
8. Supreme145
9. chieni
10. Miracood2
11. sirBLUNT
12. stacyadams
13. money121 *****
14. pocohantas *****
15. Orente21
16. tens4real
17. Foodqueen
18. bjprodint1
19. Sirchiboy
20. GboyegaD
21. Mariangeles
22. SurvivorM
23. Moonie911
24. FriendsAndFans
25. Adaanna
26. Timekeeper
27. chatinent
28. anuofGod
29. VTJN
it's like Santa came earlier than expected cheesy

Good luck to the potential winners, hope I'd be among too..
More grace to the op @mr snowland..

Peace to everyone kiss
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by gidob(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:
@rezzy@gidob@folake4u@akposy@fanofmyself@crackhauz@imustreturn@schoolshoe@mzrapper@chatinet@cassyrooy@mariaangeles pls help vote for my candidate abeg her name is iya zainab.
She's contestant number 1

How do I vote please
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2021
FINAL UPDATE FOR PLAN 3

Alright guys, we have come to the end of PLAN 3. Below are the winning numbers.

If you name tallies with the number, Congrats you are #10k richer. For those whose numbers are not selected, I'm sorry. Better luck next time.

To the 10 selected Names: Please post your account number ONLY here on this thread and then send your FULL account details (Name, Account Number and Bank) to my email address humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com and I will get you credited as soon as possible. Please include your nairaland moniker either in the subject or the body of the email. I have to make sure you are who you say you are.

Like to see how the drawing was conducted, watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1qwcphja7g

Thanks and God bless y'all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2021
snowland:
FINAL UPDATE FOR PLAN 3

If you name tallies with the number, Congrats you are #10k richer. For those whose numbers are not selected, I'm sorry. Better luck next time.

To the 10 selected Names: Please post your account number ONLY here on this thread and then send your FULL account details (Name, Account Number and Bank) to my email address humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com and I will get you credited as soon as possible. Please include your nairaland moniker either in the subject or the body of the email. I have to make sure you are who you say you are.

I am never lucky for this things cry anyway congratulations to the winners

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Oooh no. cry I guess is not yet my time. Favour didn't pick me after all the hustling and bustling.

Me that is using freebasic how will I watch how I lose to the cold arms of luck. Data no even dey.

To the winners' congratulations. God will bless you snowland for all you do. May this giving launch you to greater heights. May the bounties of heaven continually rest on you. God bless you and your family. Your life won't go down. You will keep increasing in all your endeavours.

God knows I really needed this 10k sha but... cry

This is me signing out with a heart full of Thanksgiving to snowland and tears. See you guys at the top. God bless you all.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2021
snowland:
FINAL UPDATE FOR PLAN 3

God bless you sir 0030645881 Acess bank.i have also sent a mail sir

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
Oooh no. cry I guess is not yet my time. Favour didn't pick me after all the hustling and bustling.

To the winners congratulations. God will bless you snowland for all you do. May this giving launch you to greater heights. May the bounties of heaven rest in your dwelling. God bless you and your family. You life won't go down. You will keep increasing in all your endeavours.

God knows I really needed this 10k sha but... cry
one thing I have noticed in this life sha is not how hard you try sometimes but it is by grace.
See those bricklayers that work very hard from morning still night and at the end of the day they take home peanuts.
The same thing here I keep checking the thread every second, putting myself in every conversation just to be noticed enough for plan 3 lol but at the end I didn't get picked cry cry
There is a reason for everything and only God knows best, maybe there is a bigger thing out there for me.
at least I can stop checking this thread waiting for updates and focus on other things.
God bless the givers and the receivers.
Bye
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Supreme145(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2021
@ snowland boss you sure say you be Nigerian?? Your accent na die o, thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 1:05am On Dec 16, 2021
This is why is called life. When you are happy, someone else is crying. Vice versa.

But it shouldn't deter one from clapping for others when something good happens to them. Like the popular quote " I will keep clapping for others until its my turn."

Friend, someday, we will be doing giveaway like snowland. It a process. So dear, let's laugh at our growth and unpleasant moments.

Shit happens, but we mooooove.

SurvivorM:
one thing I have noticed in this life sha is not how hard you try sometimes but it is by grace.
See those bricklayers that work very hard from morning still night and at the end of the day they take home peanuts.
The same thing here I keep checking the thread every second, putting myself in every conversation just to be noticed enough for plan 3 lol but at the end I didn't get picked cry cry
There is a reason for everything and only God knows best, maybe there is a bigger thing out there for me.
at least I can stop checking this thread waiting for updates and focus on other things.
God bless the givers and the receivers.
Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

Are Children Really An Achievement?? / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.