Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25540 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

You vouch for her honesty?
I can vouch for her. She carried out Money121 request smoothly.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Yes,i saw when money121 gave her d contract and how thankful he was

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by AutoChick4U(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Santa snowland welldone oo. More peeps should do giveaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Sirchiboy: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
Hi guys, I know how hard things are for most families, especially those with children, so in the spirit of festivities, I want to do something for some select families. I'm planning to share about N200k among 10 deserving families that are really in need of this money. Here's where I'm gonna need some help:

1. I need ideas on the best way to select these 10 lucky and deserving families. Most Nigerians are known for being shady, hence I need a lie detecting, scammer recognizing and no BS way to pick these families.
NOTE: Whoever gives the best idea automatically gets 5k. Idea with the most like wins it.

2. I'm gonna need someone of high and blameless
reputation that can handle the disbursement of the money to the selected families. I might be quite busy and not have much time to handle the disbursement myself. The person also automatically gets 5k

Guys, throw me some ideas and name of someone reputable.

UPDATE

Damn, it seems really hard to decide on how to go about this. I sincerely appreciate all the ideas so far. However, I'm not really a fan of people posting their family pictures online. It just doesn't sit right with me. In the light of this, I'm going to go with this idea.

PLAN 1
Since I plan a total of 210k to be shared, 100k will be shared between 2 families, but there's a catch. These families MUST be doing a business or plan to start one.
Here's what will need to be provided to qualify:

1. Detailed narration of how the fund will help your business. When I said detailed, I mean detail but ofcourse you gotta leave out sensitive info. I'll select the best 2 myself.

2. After the selection, the selected ones will have to provide some documentations to prove that they are who they really say they are. I'm sorry, this part cannot be skipped. I'll rather deal with 2 people providing their info than lots of people. Pictures of families, copies of parents and kids ID ( Kids surname must match), anything else to prove that they are genuine. These will be requested privately. Any family not comfortable with this arrangements will be replaced by the next best business narration.

PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend.

PLAN 3.
The remaining 60k goes to 6 randomly selected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets 10k.

Those are the new plans.

Thanks.
Snowland.
Thanks for your monumental generosity.
For the PLan A.
I think you should have a video call with the families that need the money and they should also provide evidence that they are doing business.
For PLan B.
Feeding the less privilege on the street.
You can appoint some one based on credibility to do it.
There are also small organisations that engage in it.
You can contact and instruct them
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
@MummyMalik, since you have 3 separate people vouch for your honesty, Congrats, PLAN 2 is yours. Ill ping you for account details. You'll get alert in a few minutes after I get the account details.

3 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
@MummyMalik, since you have 3 separate people vouch for your honesty, Congrats, PLAN 2 is yours. Ill ping you for account details. You'll get alert in a few minutes after I get the account details.
More blessing my brother
Giver Never Lack

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
@snowland kindly look into @IyaZainab
Request for neccessary Details with little researched seem she's legit and in need of the Fund
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
bjprodint1:
Mummymalik sabi d work,so i step down like goodluck jonathan snowland

Thank you so much for the recommendation ma

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
Also anties pocohantas and ishilove sabi handle money
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Miracood2:
I can vouch for her. She carried out Money121 request smoothly.

Thank you so much for the recommendation ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
money121:
@snowland kindly look into @IyaZainab
Request for neccessary Details with little researched seem she's legit and in need of the Fund
��. She's on my radar for PLAN 1.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Supreme145:
Since you want to give to a family and not to individuals, the person representing the family must present about three different pictures that the family snapped together, with different backgrounds including documents like IDs or birth certificates bearing a uniform surname of the recipients to back it up.
Lastly the chosen families would undergo a video call on an undisclosed date to confirm, the date would be only disclosed some hours before the call preferably at night when the families are likely together.

The undisclosed video call date would make it difficult for any scammer to assemble a family before hand. During the call, the caller can throw random questions from the information gotten from the documents presented to any of the family members, if anyone is thrown off guard by a question then its likely an arrangee family.

As for someone to disburse the money I would suggest pocohontas, she did something similar last year.

While I understand the need for due diligence, bringing the entire family into it via pictures seems odd to me. Not everyone take pictures, do we disqualify such persons based on their preference?

What I have learned to do of late is use a friend around the area you are to give you what I have. That way, the person sees you and can attest to your needs but that might be challenging in this situation and that is why I'm not suggesting it.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
money121:
100%
I'm amazed
Thank you so much my Oga
Thank you trusting me
Thank you for raising my business
Thank you for recommending me

I appreciate you sir

GOD will continue to bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
I pray it reaches here too.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
More blessing
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
MummyMalik:

I'm amazed
Thank you so much my Oga
Thank you trusting me
Thank you for raising my business
Thank you for recommending me

I appreciate you sir

Just be honest the sky is ur limit
Do it exactly how you handle my birthday GiveAway
You are just a wonderful humanbeing
Bawo ni business
Guess what we are doing end of years own so i will send Funds to you Asap
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
GboyegaD:

While I understand the need for due diligence, bringing the entire family into it via pictures seems odd to me. Not everyone take pictures, do we disqualify such persons based on their preference?

What I have learned to do of late is use a friend around the area you are to give you what I have. That way, the person sees you and can attest to your needs but that might be challenging in this situation and that is why I'm not suggesting it.

I appreciate your input. Reason it involves family is because initially I wanted to just help families that are in sincere need. And when I said family, it has to be with kids. I know it's hard having to screen lots of families, so I decided to modify the original plan and then worked business angle into it. All I need now is just for business oriented family man or woman to give a detailed narration of how the fund will help their business. The 2 best narrations will be scrutinized on the family side. It sucks but that's how it's going to be done. It's festive period, and I'm all about family.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
money121:

Just be honest the sky is ur limit
Do it exactly how you handle my birthday GiveAway
You are just a wonderful humanbeing
Bawo ni business
Guess what we are doing end of years own so i will send Funds to you Asap

Thank you so much sir
I appreciate sir
I will do exactly as you want sir

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

I Don get alert GOD win
Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
@MummyMalik, I do not have any format. Go about it the way you deem fit. All I ask for is that you provided for as many as you can while also factoring your own profit. Good luck and please update me as time permits.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
@MummyMalik, I do not have any format. Go about it the way you deem fit. All I ask for is that you provided for as many as you can while also factoring your own profit. Good luck and please update me as time permits.

I will do it to your satisfaction sir by GOD's grace
I will update you sir

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Newborn27(f): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Tojo..terun...ile aladii kii gbe....

May you never lack any good thing in life for putting smile on mothers face this season.

More grace IJN
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Burdenbearer: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Snowland, I need financial help too, no matter how little it is. This my account details.
A/c Name: Daniel Doubra Nieketien
A/Num: 3177569851. Thanks.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Burdenbearer:
Snowland, I need financial help too, no matter how little it is. This my A/c
A/c Name: Daniel Doubra Nieketien
A/Num: 3177569851. Thanks.

Pray make i dey among the winners of plan 3, ill send u urgent 2k cool

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Monsieur Snowland, may your pocket always be filled with plenty. God bless your generous soul.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
You don't worry she will even do pass wetin u no send her
Someone wey go arrange Alfa to make dua on my birthday
Na since that day i fear her, i was on vacantion in Dubai gbam iya malik send video of alfa and how she distribute those items
I didnt pay for soft drink i don't know were dis lady take add soft drink
Always proud of her.. she too legit abeg..
More fund in ur acct baba..

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ishilove:
Monsieur Snowland, may your pocket always be filled with plenty. God bless your generous soul.
Amin ooo longest tym mama
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend.

This PLAN 2 make sense die!

Feeding the less privileged, while supporting a small business.
May the most deserving get it.

Modified: I recommend Ahnie.
She's into street food business, and I believe she can deliver.
She's a hardworking woman, and deserves this.

Cc: snowland, money121

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
Hi guys, I know how hard things are for most families, especially those with children, so in the spirit of festivities, I want to do something for some select families. I'm planning to share about N200k among 10 deserving families that are really in need of this money. Here's where I'm gonna need some help:

1. I need ideas on the best way to select these 10 lucky and deserving families. Most Nigerians are known for being shady, hence I need a lie detecting, scammer recognizing and no BS way to pick these families.
NOTE: Whoever gives the best idea automatically gets 5k. Idea with the most like wins it.

2. I'm gonna need someone of high and blameless
reputation that can handle the disbursement of the money to the selected families. I might be quite busy and not have much time to handle the disbursement myself. The person also automatically gets 5k

Guys, throw me some ideas and name of someone reputable.

UPDATE

Damn, it seems really hard to decide on how to go about this. I sincerely appreciate all the ideas so far. However, I'm not really a fan of people posting their family pictures online. It just doesn't sit right with me. In the light of this, I'm going to go with this idea.

PLAN 1
Since I plan a total of 210k to be shared, 100k will be shared between 2 families, but there's a catch. These families MUST be doing a business or plan to start one.
Here's what will need to be provided to qualify:

1. Detailed narration of how the fund will help your business. When I said detailed, I mean detail but ofcourse you gotta leave out sensitive info. I'll select the best 2 myself.

2. After the selection, the selected ones will have to provide some documentations to prove that they are who they really say they are. I'm sorry, this part cannot be skipped. I'll rather deal with 2 people providing their info than lots of people. Pictures of families, copies of parents and kids ID ( Kids surname must match), anything else to prove that they are genuine. These will be requested privately. Any family not comfortable with this arrangements will be replaced by the next best business narration.

This plan is awarded to @MummyMalik
[s]PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend. [/s]

PLAN 3.
The remaining 60k goes to 6 randomly selected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets 10k.

Those are the new plans.

Thanks.
Snowland.

Since I dont have a business, I guess I am out from plan 1 however I hope to be part of plan 3.
So I you wanted smart ideas, I dont know whether this is smart or not (probably not)
The first part of the money which is 100k which is very generous of you Sir, that is to be shared by 2 persons should probably be shared by Ishilove or pocahontas I have heard so many remarkable things about them.

This money should be given to widows with children because I remembered how my mum struggled, during this festive period many children are on the streets with no clothes for Christmas, their mothers not having enough money to buy them things which is very painful because at least once a year a child should be able to have a beautiful day, even if the widows haven't started doing anything she can use this money to start a petty trade.
There are many that will pretend to be widows so I suggest the account should be old so their past posts can be reviewed. This money will do a lot in many mothers lives and their children

Stay blessed sir
Oga Snowland since plan 1 is suspended for now and you are going for plan 3, I actually wrote am idea from the start not a good one but it was on page 3.
I hope I am considered for plan 3.

3 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
SurvivorM:

Since I dont have a business, I guess I am out from plan 1 however I hope to be part of plan 3.
So I you wanted smart ideas, I dont know whether this is smart or not (probably not)
The first part of the money which is 100k which is very generous of you Sir, that is to be shared by 2 persons should probably be shared by Ishilove or pocahontas I have heard so many remarkable things about them.

This money should be given to widows with children because I remembered how my mum struggled, during this festive period many children are on the streets with no clothes for Christmas, their mothers not having enough money to buy them things which is very painful because at least once a year a child should be able to have a beautiful day, even if the widows haven't started doing anything she can use this money to start a petty trade.
There are many that will pretend to be widows so I suggest the account should be old so their past posts can be reviewed. This money will do a lot in many mothers lives and their children

Stay blessed sir
money should be shared only withing widows? I think u should do that from your budget.

Many families are struggling. God no go shame us.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Miracood2:
money should be shared only withing widows? I think u should do that from your budget.

Many families are struggling. God no go shame us.
Sorry if I offended you. It's just that I have seen so many children become wayward because once their father dies, there is no money again and the wife which in sometimes are full housewife become hopeless. So many bad experiences
It's just a suggestion anyway
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
chieni:
Great idea. At least this is more like teaching them how to fish since the business will serve as a source of income.
Ahnie here on nairaland is into frying of Akara. I usually follow her update in that regard. She might be helpful with regards to feeding people on the streets.

cc ahnie you might be interested in this.

I didn't even know you mentioned her already.

Mr snowland, here's one of ahnie's random threads to convince you
https://www.nairaland.com/6783865/see-meal-churchy-nigerian-almost#106398361

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.