Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25758 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2021
UmmuFarrah:
Alert seen now now now cry. Thank you @snowland for the fact you still did not forget about me despite all the drama, Omooo, if this is not the God of "eleventh hour" then I don't know what it is. I appreciate you really, thank you so much. Sir, byrron, please can you check in for a second please, I got my share of the money. Thank you for all you do sir ( especially, standing up for me) that was the height of EVERYTHING. Believe me, that day I felt soooo secure, pampered. Thank you so much. I will never forget. A promise to myself

I haven't been following the thread, you can update me with what's going on.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 3:10am On Dec 22, 2021
UmmuFarrah:
Alert seen now now now cry. Thank you @snowland for the fact you still did not forget about me despite all the drama, Omooo, if this is not the God of "eleventh hour" then I don't know what it is. I appreciate you really, thank you so much. Sir, byrron, please can you check in for a second please, I got my share of the money. Thank you for all you do sir ( especially, standing up for me) that was the height of EVERYTHING. Believe me, that day I felt soooo secure, pampered. Thank you so much. I will never forget. A promise to myself
God disgraced the bucket and used the basket to fetch water for your sake just to teach the world that,he's God that nothing is too hard for him to do.
Hajiya I celebrate you...may God bless Mr byrron for standing by You and fighting your case despite the odds.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 4:32am On Dec 22, 2021
UmmuFarrah:
Shocking!!! Worthy of emulation. shocked. Mhenn, you have done incredibly WELL. May the Almighty bless you, byrron and others greatly. Thank you for EVERYTHING

You are a very wonderful woman má.. The act u displayed by giving up for the money even when u needed it was so amazing and selfless of you... U deserve it má.. God bless you má..

Thank you byrron snowland.......

Thank you for remembering this woman
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 4:33am On Dec 22, 2021
ahnie:

God disgraced the bucket and used the basket to fetch water for your sake just to teach the world that,he's God that nothing is too hard for him to do.
Hajiya I celebrate you...may God bless Mr byrron for standing by You and fighting your case despite the odds.

As in, I was so touched when she gave up to see people canvassing for vote..... It was emotional
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2021
ahnie:

Thank God and thank you ma'am
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2021
DenreleDave:

You are a very wonderful woman má.. The act u displayed by giving up for the money even when u needed it was so amazing and selfless of you... U deserve it má.. God bless you má..

Thank you byrron snowland.......

Thank you for remembering this woman
Thank you brother
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Roma10: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Who x believed
Am not favoured or been notice don't mean am given up on hope•√•

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Emelisroofing: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
MummyMalik:

Thank you so much my boss
I appreciate you sir
I thank you for acknowledging our appreciation videos

GOD will continue to bless you abundantly
[quoteMy soe
MummyMalik:

Thank you so much my boss
I appreciate you sir
I thank you for acknowledging our appreciation videos

GOD will continue to bless you abundantly
[/b][i][/i][b][b][/b][right][/right][b][/b]money121 post=108703919]
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER
MORE FUND
MORE PROMOTION..
INSHA Allahu 2022 giveaway will be massive
My special thanks to money 121
May God bless you more bosss,my own pass giveaway u have been so kind to me and my family .............
Giver Never Lack[/quote]
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Emelisroofing:
[/b][i][/i][b][b][/b][right][/right][b][/b]money121 post=108703919]
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER
MORE FUND
MORE PROMOTION..
INSHA Allahu 2022 giveaway will be massive
My special thanks to money 121
May God bless you more bosss,my own pass giveaway u have been so kind to me and my family .............
Giver Never Lack

Bro
Pls can you give me 3k??
I will really appreciate it
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
snowland:

That is where you got it twisted. Your personal relationship with her would not have influenced my decision to select her because I wasn't going to be the one doing the selection. The polls was going to do just that and when I relaized the purpose of the poll was being defeated, I had to suspend it. So if you had opened up about her relationship with you, it would not have made her won nor loose.

And also, I relate with you just as much as I relate with other nairalanders that have my WhatsApp number. NO-ONE, I repeat, NOONE will have any undue advantage over others that do not have my number.

Snowland
Thank you for giving the opportunity

Moonie911
Thank you for sending the anonymous mail

Pocohantas byrron ahnie denreledave thank you for the support

MALIGNANTGuest thank you for the trust

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
To the boss of bosses
Alaga awon alaga
Jagaban awon roofers

Oga temi gangan

Money121

He came when hope was dash

He surprised me when I was not expecting

He believed me when there was doubts

I am highly grateful sir

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Compliments of the season everyone, most especially Mr snowland. Thank you so much for everything
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by kernniejay(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
TitanKenneth:
KERNNIEJAY
i dont understand that thread.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by kernniejay(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
TitanKenneth:

SIR THE POSTS ARE ONE STORY,PLS TRY TO PIECE THEM TOGETHER,MY BUTTON PHONE ONLY HAS A LIMIT OF 1024 WORDS,SO I HAD TO SPLIT THE STORY INTO DIFFERENT POSTS.
At least you have phone and data. If you hear another person's story you will shed tears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? / Black Snake In My WC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.