Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25418 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
wink

Supreme145:

Guy fershe this Mattias, no come carry am for your head like head pan. Wetin don sup don sup. She has been disqualified from two giveaways now which means there's a something wrong somewhere. She's just letting the goodwill and favour she gets from money121 intoxicate her. Snowman handled the matter the best way, let it slide bro.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Too much talks make sense turn into nonsense....
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
@MONEY121
JazakumuLLahu khairan

@snowland
GOD will bless you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
@moonie911 and his gang

@moonie911

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
@ahnie, @denreledave @malignantguest @adanna @princejoewan @pocohantas @fbabs @ojnafisat

I say thank you

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lo grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

IyaZainab no wan give up grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
@money121

I appreciate you a lot sir
Thank you sir
GOD will continue to bless you abundantly
I promise you that I will use this 50K well
Updates will be posted here

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
Lo grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

IyaZainab no wan give up grin cheesy grin grin

Thank you for the support sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
IyaZainab:

Thank you for the support sir

Welcome má.. But enough of the stuff..

Pls ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
FESTIVE GETAWAY FINALE

Since we have all the beneficiaries of the three plans credited and all have confirmed (I stand to be corrected) getting the money in their individual accounts, I want to FORMALLY and OFFICIALLY declare this festive giveaway CLOSED.
But before I do that, I will like to recognize some key players that made this a "success" (Note I put the word success in quote because to some, it's a failure. So in this case, success is relative). I'll go by plans and how the got concluded.

PLAN 2. This plan was to help feed people on the street and #50,000 was earmarked for this. This plan was awarded to @MummyMalik. I didn't give a format that this should take and she went above and beyond to deliver. I was and still highly impressed with what she did. Thank you @MummyMalik for the way you handled it. You made judicious use of the money. I greatly appreciate.

PLAN 3: This one was to reward contributions via posting ideas on how to select the deserving family that deserve to win the giveaways. Initially, #60,000 was booked for this to be won by 6 people at #10,000 apiece. But I had a rethink and decided to up the prize money for this plan to #100,000 to be awarded to 10 lucky winners. The 10 winners were randomly selected and they were all duly credited their wins. This plan showed me that life has some elements of luck in it. There a categories of people for this plan and I want to address them separately:

Cat 1: Active but not selected: These set of people are the ones that had been with this thread right from the very first page. They made the thread lively but when the final draw was conducted, they weren't lucky to be selected. I'm truly sorry for this. Luck is part of the game. Y'all might not win now but greater things await yall. Thank you for the great ideas and the subsequent comments.

Cat 2: Not Active but selected: This category is for those that just dropped one dope Idea and turned to observers. Just watching as event unfolded. You guys are the real MVP. Congrats for your wins and thanks for your ideas.

Cat 3: Active and Selected: This is for those very active in the thread and were lucky to be selected. There wasnt a lot of winner in this category but I'm happy that your contributions were rewarded. Thanks for your ideas.

This plan will not be complete if I forget to mention the one and only @PrinceJoeWan. Mehn, this guy cracked me up. He called on the God of computers to hear and come to his aid for the selection of winners. But God of computers has a better plan for him and I was instructed to not keep him waiting. I asked him to send his account number and when I sent him the money, guess what, the God of Computer did it again. Because of network issue, he was credited twice. Because of this guy's honesty, he sent me an email and also posted it on here that I double credited him. I was impressed because he could have shut up and said nothing. I told him to give the money out the way he sees fit. I'm sure, we all can see how he's handling it. My bro, God bless you.

PLAN 1: This is the main reason this giveaway thread was created. Initial plan was to help some families during this festive period with cash money but because the plan seemed a little broad and it would be somehow hard to select the deserving families, the plan was modified and the business angle was introduced. #100,000 was set aside for this to be shared by 2 families , #50,000 apiece. Any family man/woman with a business or intending to start one was asked to write a detailed plan on how the money would help grow their business.
I received a couple of entries (4 actually ) and before the polls could even start, I disqualified one of them.

Let me quickly say something about this woman: @UmmuFarrah. Wherever you are, I want you to know that you are a woman of virtue. Your sportsmanship is unparalled. I did not disqualify you because I had anything against you or because @byrron (God bless him) gifted you money, like I had already stated, you were disqualified because you were, at that point , at a better financial position than the rest of the contestants. I believed this wealth should be made to go round. You took the news with nothing but appreciation for even being shortlisted and given the chance to compete. Not everyone can do what you did. I dove my hats for you Ma'am. When you wanted to drop out because you thought you stood no chance, I encouraged you to stay put because I know you had a much better chance of being one of the 2 winners. I 'm highly impressed by your calmness. So if you are reading this: Please send you account number to my email address, for your own share of #33k that each of the final winners got because to me you are one of the winners. I have to reward your fair play and sportsmanship

Back to the main issue, after the disqualification, another biz owner was added and number of contestants became four again. Voting started on a separate thread in a different section but trust my FBI nairalanders, they figured it out and someone posted the link on this thread. I had to cancel the polls midway because nepotism way holding sway. I decided to share the cash prize equally (actually the contestants decided) among the contestants and during the final vetting, one of them (@IyaZainab) was disqualified. Eventual winners were all credited with #33,000 each.
@akindelebolanle, @Agbecassava and @ModupeTemmy1 Congrats on your wins. It might not be a lot but I hope yall make judicious use of it. You are lucky to have won, thousand of others would have wished to be as lucky as you are.
@akindelebolanle, I went through your FB and I must commend how strong you are being a widow raising kids. May God continue to be your help.
@Agbecassava, I want to see that farm shed you wrote in your plan
@ModupeTemmy1, I hope you are feeling much better now. I wish you much success in your business.

Now to address the big elephant in the room. @MummyMalik and @IyaZainab being one and same.

Normally, I should have just let this slide but sometimes you just have to thrash some issues and not let it die because if not, it's bound to happen again. @MummyMalik, I have absolutely nothing against you and your zeal trying to help you family but what I had issues with was how you went about it. I do not know you, I do not know @IyaZainab, I do not know any of the contestants, infact, I do not know anyone on Nairaland in real life. Hence, I can not give undue favor to whoever does not merit it. When I notified the 2 contestants (@Agbecassava and @IyaZainab) with the discrepancies in their claims and asked them to explain why, @Agbecassava did the needful but @IyaZainab was nowhere to give any explanation despite her seeing the post. Instead, you asked to speak to me on WhatApp.

Out of curiosity, I obliged your request. The very first thing I said to you after I read all your chats was "I went through the said thread and there you and IyaZainab could have set the records straight. Throughout the whole thread, the person who made the allegations was treated like he/she was hating and a bad belle. There's dignity in being straight forward"

The chat went on and when I told you @IyaZainab would not be moving forward, then the real @MummyMalik evolved. You said a lot but the part I want to address is you saying I come online to complain about ingrates because I choose to help gamblers. This your singular behavior is the main reason why I created that particular thread. If you read the whole thread, you would see that I clarified the ones I stated I wasn't gonna help again. In case you missed that part, I said I will continue to help and give ONLY and WHEN I want to. I have always given to the forum, right from when I created thread for people to win $30 daily for writing articles, to how they can have their adsense accounts approved effortlessly. I didnt have much money to give then, but I gave knowledge that could help to make them a decent living. Many people benefitted from the thread till there was data loss on Nairaland that year (2014). Only people that have been here long enough will remember that year. I still recieve emails from all over the world to teach them the adsense stuff again. If I help you, I dont want you signing my praises all the time, I see that as nothing short of eye service. Tell me thank you and let's move on. There's no points in feeding on needless feedbacks.

Secondly, you asked "How many success had my help yielded". The answer is A LOT. I remember asking for patience here that I have shit load of work at my job, well, the shit load of work is actually a shit load of blessings to me. Infact, as you were typing your message yesterday, I was in a meeting and in the same meeting I was being made a team lead and that new position is adding an extra $**** to my annual pay. You can do the calculation in Nigeria Naira yourself. And mind you, I'm less than 6 months with the company. If that is not success, what else would you call it. If I begin to list my successes for you, some people will be jealous. Snowland is not that kind of person because I love to life my life on a low-key. I know some nay-sayer will still say something about the amount I just posted, but heck I dont give a fat foot.

Also, you claimed I disqualified @UmmuFarrah because of just and equity. If you think what I did then was wrong, why didn't you say something? Ofcourse, you would not because she wasn't your anointed candidate. If someone noticed an "injustice" to a fellow and they chose not to say something because they are benefitting from such injustice, they are not part of the problem but they are the problem. God bless @byrron and the rest that spoke out and I was sure I was able to rationalize my decision.

I wouldn't forget the anonymous emails that I got (not 1, not 2 but 3 separate emails) all saying the same thing. However, before the email, I myself have noticed the similarities between your writing pattern and that of @IyaZainab because I do post check. What actually made me wanna investigate further was the post where you both claimed you did something and sent video to Money121. That's hella kind of coincidence. I can assure you that Moonie911 was not among those that sent me the email and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise but you should have addressed the issue (message) but instead you went for the messenger's jugular.
Also I noticed that both @MummyMalik and @IyaZainab are never online at the same time. It might not be a factor that raises suspicion, but it was a trend that I paid attention to.

You have apologized (somewhere on this thread) and have cleared the air of uncertainty about who is who but just so you know that some will still have doubts but it's okay. I have my own theories too.

To wrap this up, I want to leave on this note. Whatever you do or say today, always have it at the back of your mind that tomorrow will come knocking. And don't ever forget that internet never forgets, because if it does, there would hardly be any dirt dug up by dirty politicians against each other. If anyone thinks a thread is dead, believe me as long as there's internet and the players in the said thread are alive, the dry bones of such thread WILL rise again.

I Snowland hereby declare this festive giveaway CLOSED and this is "probably" going to be my last post on this thread. I didnt have the chance to proof read because I'm typing on company computer and I have limited time to do this, so bear with any errors.

Thanks for all the prayers.
Snowland signing out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
IyaZainab:
@ahnie, @denreledave @malignantguest @adanna @princejoewan @pocohantas @fbabs @ojnafisat

I say thank you
You're welcome darling....kisses to that small madam on cornrows.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:
FESTIVE GETAWAY FINALE

Since we have all the beneficiaries of the three plans credited and all have confirmed (I stand to be corrected) getting the money in their individual accounts, I want to FORMALLY and OFFICIALLY declare this festive giveaway CLOSED.
But before I do that, I will like to recognize some key players that made this a "success" (Note I put the word success in quote because to some, it's a failure. So in this case, success is relative). I'll go by plans and how the got concluded.

PLAN 2. This plan was to help feed people on the street and #50,000 was earmarked for this. This plan was awarded to @MummyMalik. I didn't give a format that this should take and she went above and beyond to deliver. I was and still highly impressed with what she did. Thank you @MummyMalik for the way you handled it. You made judicious use of the money. I greatly appreciate.

PLAN 3: This one was to reward contributions via post ideas on how to select the deserving family that deserve to win the giveaways. Initially, #60,000 was booked for this to be won by 6 people at #10,000 apiece. But I had a rethink and decided to up the prize money for this plan to #100,000 to be awarded to 10 lucky winners. The 10 winners were randomly selected and they were all duly credited their wins. This plan showed me that life has some elements of luck in it. There a categories of people for this plan and I want to address them separately:

Cat 1: Active but not selected: These set of people are the ones that had been with this thread right from the very first page. They made the thread lively but when the final draw was conducted, they weren't lucky to be selected. I'm truly sorry for this. Lucky is part of the game. Y'all might not win now but greater things await yall. Thank you for the great ideas and the subsequent comments.

Cat 2: Not Active but selected: This category is for those that just dropped one dope Idea and turned to observer. Just watching as event unfolded. You guys are the real MVP. Congrats for your wins and thanks for your ideas.

Cat 3: Active and Selected: This is for those very active in the thread and were lucky to be selected. There was a lot of this category but I'm happy that your contributions were rewarded. Thanks for your ideas.

This plan will not be complete if I forget to mention the one and only @PrinceJoeWan. Mehn, this guy cracked me up. He called on the God of computers to hear and come to his aid for the selection of winners. But God of computers has a better plan for him and I was instructed to not keep him waiting. I asked him to send his account number and when I sent him the money, guess what, the God of Computer did it again. Because of network issue, he was credited twice. Because of this guy's honesty, he sent me an email and also posted it on here that I double credited him. I was impressed because he could have shut up and said nothing. I told him to give the money out the way he sees fit. I'm sure, we all can see how he's handling it. My bro, God bless you.

PLAN 1: This is the main reason this giveaway thread was created. Initial plan was to help some families during this festive period with cash money but because the plan seemed a little broad and it would be somehow hard to select the deserving families, the plan was modified and the business angle was introduced. #100,000 was set aside for this to be shared by 2 families , #50,000 apiece. Any family man/woman with a business or intending to start one was asked to write a detailed plan on how the money would help grow their business.
I received a couple of entries (4 actually ) and before the polls could even start, I disqualified one of them.

Let me quickly say something about this woman: @UmmuFarrah. Wherever you are, I want you to know that you are a woman of virtue. Your sportsmanship is unparalled. I did not disqualify you because I had anything against you or because @byrron (God bless him) gifted you money, like I had always stated, you were disqualified because you were, at that point , at a better financial position than the rest of the contestants. I believed this wealth should be made to go round. You took the news with nothing but appreciation for even being shortlisted and given the chance to compete. Not everyone can do what you did. I dove my hats for you Ma'am. When you wanted to drop out because you thought you stood no chance, I encouraged you to stay put because I know you had a much better chance of being one of the 2 winners. I 'm highly impressed by your calmness. So if you are reading this: Please send you account number to my email address, for your own share of #33k that each of the final winners got because to me you are one of the winners. I have to reward your fair play and sportsmanship

Back to the main issue, after the disqualification, another biz owner was added and number of contestant became four again. Voting started on a separate thread in a different section but trust my FBI nairalander, they figured it out and someone posted the link on this thread. I had to cancel the polls mid way because nepotism way holding sway. I decided to share the cash prize equally (actually the contestants decided) among the contestants and during the final vetting, one of them (@IyaZainab) was disqualified. Eventual winners were all credited with #33,000 each.
@akindelebolanle, @Agbecassava and @ModupeTemmy1 Congrats on your wins. It might not be a lot but I hope yall make judicious use of it. You are lucky to have won, thousand of others would have wished to be as lucky as you are.
@akindelebolanle, I went through your FB and I must commend how strong you are being a widow raising kid. May God continue to be your help.
@ModupeTemmy1, I hope you are feeling much better now. I wish you much success in your business.

Now to address the big elephant in the room. @MummyMalik and @IyaZainab being one and same.

Normally, I should have just let this slid but sometimes you just have to thrash some issues and not let it die because if not it's bound to happen again. @MummyMalik, I have absolutely nothing against you and your zeal trying to help you family but what I had issues with was how you went about it. I do not know you, I do not know @IyaZainab, I do not know any of the contestants, infact, I do not know anyone on Nairaland in real life. Hence, I can not give undue favor to whoever does not merit it. When I notified the 2 contestants (@Agbecassava and @IyaZainab) with the discrepancies in their claims and asked them to explain why, @Agbecassava did the needful but @IyaZainab was nowhere to give explanation despite her seeing the post. Instead, you asked to speak to me on WhatApp.

Out of curiosity, I obliged your request. The very first thing I said to you after I read all your chats was "I went through the said thread and there you and IyaZainab could have set the records straight. Throughout the whole thread, the person who made the allegations was treated like he/she was hating and a bad belle. There's dignity in being straight forward"

The chat went on and when I told you @IyaZainab would not be moving forward, then the real @MummyMalik evolved. You said a lot but the part I want to address is you saying I come online to complain about ingrates because I choose to help gamblers. This your singular behavior is the main reason why I created that particular thread. I you read the whole thread, you would see that I clarified the ones I stated I wasn't gonna help again. In case you missed that part, I said I will continue to give ONLY and WHEN I want to. I have always given to the forum, right from when I created thread for people to win $30 daily for writing articles, to how they can have their adsense accounts approved effortlessly. I didnt have much money to give then, but I gave knowledge that could help to make them a decent living. Many people benefitted from the thread till there was data loss on Nairaland that year (2014). Only people that have been here long will remember that year. I still recieve emails from all over the world to teach them the adsense stuff again. If I help you, I dont want your praise all the time, I see that as high service. Tell me thank you and let's move on. There's no points in dwelling on feedbacks.

Secondly, you asked "How many success had my help yielded". The answer is A LOT. I remember asking for patience here that I have shit load of work at my job, well, the shit load of work is actually a shit load of blessings to me. Infact, as you were typing your message yesterday, I was in a meeting and in the same meeting I was being made a team lead and that new position is adding an extra $20,400 to my annual pay. You can do the calculation in Nigeria Naira yourself. And mind you, I'm less than 6 months with the company. If that is not success, what else would you call it. If I begin to list my successes for you, some people will be jealous. Snowland is not that kind of person because I love to life my life on a low-key. I know some nay-sayer will still say something about the amount I just posted, but heck I dont give a fat foot.

Also, you claimed I disqualified @UmmuFarrah because of just and equity. If you think what I did then was wrong, why didn't you say something? Ofcourse, you would not because she wasn't your anointed candidate. If someone noticed an "injustice" to a fellow and they chose not to say something because they are benefitting from such injustice, they are not part of the problem but they are the problem. God bless @byrron and the rest that spoke out and I was sure I was able to rationalize my decision.

I wouldn't forget the anonymous emails that I got (not 1, not 2 but 3 separate emails) all saying the same thing. However, before the email, I myself have noticed the similarities between your writing pattern and that of @IyaZainab because I do post check. What actually made me wanna investigate further was the post where you both claimed you did something and sent video to Money121. That's hella kind of coincidence. I can assure you that Moonie911 was not among those that sent me the email and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise but you should have addressed the issue (message) but instead you went for the messenger's jugular.
Also I noticed that both @MummyMalik and @IyaZainab are never online at the same time. It might not be a factor that raises suspicion, but it was a trend that I paid attention to.

You have apologized (somewhere on this thread) and have cleared the air of uncertainty about who is who but just so you know that some will still have doubts but it's okay. I have my own theories too.

To wrap this up, I want to leave on this note. Whatever you do or say today, always have it at the back of your mind that tomorrow will come knocking. And don't ever forget that internet never forgets, because if it does, there would hardly be any dirt dug up by dirty politicians against each other. If anyone thinks a thread is dead, believe me as long as there's internet and the players in the said thread are alive, the dry bones of such thread WILL rise again.

I Snowland hereby declare this festive giveaway CLOSED and this is "probably" going to be my last post on this thread. I didnt have the chance to proof read because I'm typing on company computer and I have limited time to do this, so bear with any errors.

Thanks for all the players.
Snowland signing out.

Congratulations on your promotion, I rejoice with you

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
About the issue you raised, if I am hiding the identity of Iyazainab, I would not have explained to money121

I explained to money121 and I showed you the proof. Its true I didn't open up to you who she is not until you asked her to explain the similarities

I responded and requested you to come on WhatsApp which you did sir and I appreciate

On WhatsApp, I explained everything to you with pictures

My reason for not explaining how Iyazainab is to me earlier is because I don't want to influence your decision

You wanted to choose the winners on a free and fair basis. If I had opened up to you how Iyazainab is, I'm sure you would have probably chosen her because of the soft spot you have for me

This I made known to money121 yesterday

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
@snowland, thank you so much sir.i am very grateful that I am among the winners. Congratulation on your promotion and greater blessings on every steps you take sir.more and more in all u do. Ur children ll always see helpers. You made me the happiest woman on earth.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
MummyMalik:

My reason for not explaining how Iyazainab is to me earlier is because I don't want to influence your decision

You wanted to choose the winners on a free and fair basis. If I had opened up to you how Iyazainab is, I'm sure you would have probably chosen her because of the soft spot you have for me

This I made known to money121 yesterday

That is where you got it twisted. Your personal relationship with her would not have influenced my decision to select her because I wasn't going to be the one doing the selection. The polls was going to do just that and when I relaized the purpose of the poll was being defeated, I had to suspend it. So if you had opened up about her relationship with you, it would not have made her won nor loose.

And also, I relate with you just as much as I relate with other nairalanders that have my WhatsApp number. NO-ONE, I repeat, NOONE will have any undue advantage over others that do not have my number.

6 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
About the outburst of emotions, I am DEEPLY sorry sir
As humans we are bound to be emotional

If Iyazainab was not selected at the end based on your discretion, what would I have done. nothing

I felt pained that you disqualified her because she is my sister in law and not because she is not in need

I should have been in better control of my emotions

Money121 had cautioned me and I use this medium to tender my unreserved apologies sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Boss snowland God bless you for all you are doing.

I appreciate the 10k I got from u, stay blessed.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
IyaZainab:

I say thank you
Iyazainab the comedian.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:

That is where you got it twisted. Your personally relationship with her would not have influenced my decision to select her because I wasn't going to be the one doing the selection. The polls was going to do just that and when I relaized the purpose of the poll was being defeated, I had to suspend it. So if you had opened up about her relationship with you, it would not have made her won nor loose.

And also, I relate with you just as much as I relate with other nairalanders that have my WhatsApp number. NO-ONE, I repeat, NOONE will have any undue advantage over others that do not have my number.

I have learnt more sir

I am so sorry sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amen
Amen
Amen

Your promotion is a proof that givers never lack and that all our prayers for you are nt in vain!

Thank you for all you do and thank you for who you are

Forever, you shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of waters IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Get ready bcus more promotions are on the way

snowland:
FESTIVE GETAWAY FINALE

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:
FESTIVE GETAWAY FINALE

PLAN 3: This one was to reward contributions via post ideas on how to select the deserving family that deserve to win the giveaways. Initially, #60,000 was booked for this to be won by 6 people at #10,000 apiece. But I had a rethink and decided to up the prize money for this plan to #100,000 to be awarded to 10 lucky winners. The 10 winners were randomly selected and they were all duly credited their wins. This plan showed me that life has some elements of luck in it. There a categories of people for this plan and I want to address them separately:

Cat 1: Active but not selected: These set of people are the ones that had been with this thread right from the very first page. They made the thread lively but when the final draw was conducted, they weren't lucky to be selected. I'm truly sorry for this. Lucky is part of the game. Y'all might not win now but greater things await yall. Thank you for the great ideas and the subsequent comments.

Cat 2: Not Active but selected: This category is for those that just dropped one dope Idea and turned to observer. Just watching as event unfolded. You guys are the real MVP. Congrats for your wins and thanks for your ideas.

Cat 3: Active and Selected: This is for those very active in the thread and were lucky to be selected. There was a lot of this category but I'm happy that your contributions were rewarded. Thanks for your ideas.

Let me quickly say something about this woman: @UmmuFarrah. Wherever you are, I want you to know that you are a woman of virtue. Your sportsmanship is unparalled. I did not disqualify you because I had anything against you or because @byrron (God bless him) gifted you money, like I had always stated, you were disqualified because you were, at that point , at a better financial position than the rest of the contestants. I believed this wealth should be made to go round. You took the news with nothing but appreciation for even being shortlisted and given the chance to compete. Not everyone can do what you did. I dove my hats for you Ma'am. When you wanted to drop out because you thought you stood no chance, I encouraged you to stay put because I know you had a much better chance of being one of the 2 winners. I 'm highly impressed by your calmness. So if you are reading this: Please send you account number to my email address, for your own share of #33k that each of the final winners got because to me you are one of the winners. I have to reward your fair play and sportsmanship

Back to the main issue, after the disqualification, another biz owner was added and number of contestant became four again. Voting started on a separate thread in a different section but trust my FBI nairalander, they figured it out and someone posted the link on this thread. I had to cancel the polls mid way because nepotism way holding sway. I decided to share the cash prize equally (actually the contestants decided) among the contestants and during the final vetting, one of them (@IyaZainab) was disqualified. Eventual winners were all credited with #33,000 each.
@akindelebolanle, I went through your FB and I must commend how strong you are being a widow raising kid. May God continue to be your help.

Normally, I should have just let this slid but sometimes you just have to thrash some issues and not let it die because if not it's bound to happen again. @MummyMalik, I have absolutely nothing against you and your zeal trying to help you family but what I had issues with was how you went about it. I do not know you, I do not know @IyaZainab, I do not know any of the contestants, infact, I do not know anyone on Nairaland in real life. Hence, I can not give undue favor to whoever does not merit it. When I notified the 2 contestants (@Agbecassava and @IyaZainab) with the discrepancies in their claims and asked them to explain why, @Agbecassava did the needful but @IyaZainab was nowhere to give explanation despite her seeing the post. Instead, you asked to speak to me on WhatApp.

The chat went on and when I told you @IyaZainab would not be moving forward, then the real @MummyMalik evolved. You said a lot but the part I want to address is you saying I come online to complain about ingrates because I choose to help gamblers. This your singular behavior is the main reason why I created that particular thread. I you read the whole thread, you would see that I clarified the ones I stated I wasn't gonna help again. In case you missed that part, I said I will continue to give ONLY and WHEN I want to. I have always given to the forum, right from when I created thread for people to win $30 daily for writing articles, to how they can have their adsense accounts approved effortlessly. I didnt have much money to give then, but I gave knowledge that could help to make them a decent living. Many people benefitted from the thread till there was data loss on Nairaland that year (2014). Only people that have been here long will remember that year. I still recieve emails from all over the world to teach them the adsense stuff again. If I help you, I dont want your praise all the time, I see that as high service. Tell me thank you and let's move on. There's no points in dwelling on feedbacks.

Secondly, you asked "How many success had my help yielded". The answer is A LOT. I remember asking for patience here that I have shit load of work at my job, well, the shit load of work is actually a shit load of blessings to me. Infact, as you were typing your message yesterday, I was in a meeting and in the same meeting I was being made a team lead and that new position is adding an extra $20,400 to my annual pay. You can do the calculation in Nigeria Naira yourself. And mind you, I'm less than 6 months with the company. If that is not success, what else would you call it. If I begin to list my successes for you, some people will be jealous. Snowland is not that kind of person because I love to life my life on a low-key. I know some nay-sayer will still say something about the amount I just posted, but heck I dont give a fat foot.

Thanks for all the players.
Snowland signing out.

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER
MORE FUND
MORE PROMOTION..
INSHA Allahu 2022 giveaway will be massive
Giver Never Lack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
5k sent to @Isaiah4life

Special thanks to @Snowland for this privilege

Gracias
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER
MORE FUND
MORE PROMOTION..
INSHA Allahu 2022 giveaway will be massive
Giver Never Lack

Thank you so much my boss
I appreciate you sir
I thank you for acknowledging our appreciation videos

GOD will continue to bless you abundantly

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Pls oh
@Snowland

There's still 5k waiting for its owner

So I'll go through the thread pick the next available moniker!
I'll paste the name b4 12AM!
[less than 3 hours time]
So if @Knows doesn't reply b4 12PM tomorrow, the new moniker gets the money!!!

Special thanks to @Snowland for this privilege

Gracias
I dey here sir.... No forget me.... Na food I dey find
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
With permission from the Boss himself @Snowland,

The other 5k has been sent to @Isaiah4life
Pls check and confirm

Courtesy
Snowland

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Haaa! Thank you Snowland and PrincejoeWan for this. I am grateful. I don't take it lightly.

Received with thanks. God bless you both.

PrinceJoeWan:
With permission from the Boss himself @Snowland,

The other 5k has been sent to @Isaiah4life
Pls check and confirm

Courtesy
Snowland
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
@snowland

A nairalander who has chosen to be anonymous sent 20K to Iyazainab ON YOUR BEHALF on your behalf and said it is to support your giveaway

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by CaptainAyub: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Miracood2:
Boss snowland God bless you for all you are doing.

I appreciate the 10k I got from u, stay blessed.
You are now a full blown almajiri.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
OMG!!! I have missed this cry cry. God why me!!
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Shocking!!! Worthy of emulation. shocked. Mhenn, you have done incredibly WELL. May the Almighty bless you, byrron and others greatly. Thank you for EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Worriedwife: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
This woman is too dramatic nd annoying

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Alert seen now now now cry. Thank you @snowland for the fact you still did not forget about me despite all the drama, Omooo, if this is not the God of "eleventh hour" then I don't know what it is. I appreciate you really, thank you so much. Sir, byrron, please can you check in for a second please, I got my share of the money. Thank you for all you do sir ( especially, standing up for me) that was the height of EVERYTHING. Believe me, that day I felt soooo secure, pampered. Thank you so much. I will never forget. A promise to myself

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / Are Children Really An Achievement??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.