Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) (38372 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by WizBLANCE(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Yorubas will not stop disgrcaing this nation with their fraudulent activities, while the yam leggers are disgracing us with drugs

what is wrong with these two tribes?

Personally speaking, Fulani is the only thing that is wrong with me. If they fvck off my way I won't even notice Buhari is still in Aso rock.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

I didn't see anything there that shows he is a Scammer. People can call randomly on phone for anything it's called cold calling and I think it might just be a prank for jokes and comedy.

Why is every call now yahooism
for person wen them de video themselves the laff put oo....
This nairaland eh...
Them de do like say na them holy pass..who de decieve local girls for.9ja still de talk,who de cheat people for their so called legit office still de talk,
Una go de look men go de use the Yahoo de live thier life de go...

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Labadi69: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Basket mouth should hire this clown. See him yamayama face angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Am sooo ashamed,on behalf of him
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
You are what is wrong with the 2 tribes. You tribalistic, hastily generalizing simp!
NoFucksToGive:
Yorubas will not stop disgrcaing this nation with their fraudulent activities, while the yam leggers are disgracing us with drugs

what is wrong with these two tribes?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by tunapawizzy: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
tragergeorge:

Abeg which kind work u de do....
Cos who go.school never see better work no.to.talk of who no go..
Almost all my school teachers were graduates,till now not sure any of them has a car body talking of building house...
Even the so called legit workers are one way or the other making thier living from the patronage of the Yahoo boys wen una no want rest...
The time I spent In University and spent in searching for job,if Yahoo I de do I for know where I de now...
The 9ja you and I de so..
Na Yahoo country,from leaders to followers
Even the legit hustle them de post here make we click this click that ..
Na so so scam all of them be..
Abegee.
This is the Sad truth.....I know Landlords that prefer to rent their houses to Yahoo boys because they are easier to deal with in case you need them to pack out of your house..... reason being that Yahoo boys dont want anything that will take them to police station...increase ur rent, they either comply or pack out in peace.... its not just landlords all these businesses rendering over-priced services, selling over-priced products...na yahoo boys dey keep them in business, lots of responsible, hardworking fathers have accepted bride-price from yahoo boys for their daughters ...I dont know how Nigeria will recover from this mess GOD help us

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed I pity these boys, by the time they get to their late 20s and early 30s without reasonable skills to go through the rest of their lives with is when they'll realize what they've done to themselves. Imagine risking jail and bringing shame to their families yet majority of them won't even see 500 dollars in a year, look at his thick cross-bred accent he is looking to scam someone with, smh

Of all the language in the world you only chose to speak facts.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Niggaa is so funny mehn...

What kind of Senegalese American accent is dis
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by azpekuliar: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

I didn't see anything there that shows he is a Scammer. People can call randomly on phone for anything it's called cold calling and I think it might just be a prank for jokes and comedy.

Shut up o oga Devil’s advocate.
The fake accent. You clearly heard him say he was calling from Houston, TX.
The typical start of a Romance Scam.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
My own suprise is that, how did he get her number? Foreign number for that matter.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Karlovych: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Karlovych: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sheriman:

I'm currently serving here in Osogbo. My brother they are many in Osogbo especially my street where I got my accommodation. Imagine, these guys have relegated themselves to nothing which means they can't do anything legitimately to earn money in their lives other than doing Yahoo Yahoo. All what they will be talking about is how they want to scam a person using strong effective charm. I meet some of them who had went broke telling me without remorse or shame that they will soon do money ritual if they didn't see anything. They don't talk about any legitimately skills not to talk of having one. Pursuing something legitimately is now a waste of time to them. I just pity them. These guys are between the age of 20 to 35. NIGERIAN society is on ticking time bomb!!
A lot of them use the excuse that there is no work but they are just being lazy and entitled youths, most of them are graduates but feel they are entitled to high paying jobs without work experience rather than starting small.
This scam they think they are enjoying if hypothetically speaking they get employed by a scam organization with monthly/annual targets they all will quit scam immediately. Stupid children.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Mosopzy23: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yahoo this , Yahoo that. Let's rest from Yahoo threads abeg, b4 it begins to looks as if we're even promoting their activities.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by DKM123: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerian men disgracing us since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dis 1 nid to learn work frm slawormiir,if not he no go pick shishi till he retire 4rm yahoo work.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Aboguede(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed I pity these boys, by the time they get to their late 20s and early 30s without reasonable skills to go through the rest of their lives with is when they'll realize what they've done to themselves. Imagine risking jail and bringing shame to their families yet majority of them won't even see 500 dollars in a year, look at his thick cross-bred accent he is looking to scam someone with, smh

Wetin Kama go take their eyes see

Na sorcerer go or original prophet only fi Siam shocked

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by neonbash0: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thandiubani:
A video has surfaced online showing the moment a young man suspected to be an internet fraudster tried to scam an American woman.

The unidentified man during a phone conversation with the American changed his voice and accent in order to hide his identity.

Then he went further to inform the woman that his name is Brian Johnson and that he lives in Austin Texas, US.

As the conversation progressed, he told the woman that he got her number through a friend of hers.

However, the answer wasn't satisfactory to the American woman who had detected that he must be trying to scam her.

She then cut the call.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXLzZlXIFcG

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRtyTsHQzns

Go school you say school na scam. Ordinary English language you no even Sabi speak let alone form accent. Olodo olofufu �����
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
azpekuliar:

Shut up o oga Devil’s advocate. The fake accent. You clearly heard him say he was calling from Houston, TX. The typical start of a Romance Scam.

hw u take knw say nah romance scam,u dn do am b4?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Felabrity:
This video is over 2 month old
HW did u knw
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Aboguede(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Karlovych:

So true true America na name?

Who start with 2 million naira inside 9jawith wise business eyes go meet up faster instead of running to America with only same amount with high risk of money lose without entering USA
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Damn
Hehehehe...... This one na low budget hussler nah, em no Sabi anything. Work wey em go bring come make i package we share money
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by azpekuliar: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jmichael1:

hw u take knw say nah romance scam,u dn do am b4?

I no need to do am before I know na.. it’s entry level scam.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yahoo is easiest way for any young guy to bcum a millionaire in nigeria,argue with ur keyboard.

4 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Offpoint1: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

This one has not visited Ogun state, Ijebu land to be precise, one Baba could have run the juju for him and he would have cashed out by now.

Slawormiir....hwfa
How come you didn't saw the Omicron covid-19 variant coming?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by airsaylongcome: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
If you are on Reddit, check out r/scambait

Loads of Nigerian Scams being shared there it's laughable. Americans now throw "Alaye" upandan their chats with these dirty grifters to decode them

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by airsaylongcome: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
azpekuliar:

Very dirty, low-life entry-level.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
azpekuliar:

honestly bro...i no blame any body wen do yahoo,all my guys wen start yahoo since 2011 nah millionaires nah.and i still dey here de form legit work

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:

This is the Sad truth.....I know Landlords that prefer to rent their houses to Yahoo boys because they are easier to deal with in case you need them to pack out of your house..... reason being that Yahoo boys dont want anything that will take them to police station...increase ur rent, they either comply or pack out in peace.... its not just landlords all these businesses rendering over-priced services, selling over-priced products...na yahoo boys dey keep them in business, lots of responsible, hardworking fathers have accepted bride-price from yahoo boys for their daughters ...I dont know how Nigeria will recover from this mess GOD help us
my brother I'm telling you..
You see the brick layers and those women doing building jobs as helpers Makin living out of those jobs cos it's always available because of Yahoo boys..
90 percent of buildings and cars na Yahoo boys de run am..
Food sellers,cloths,fuel, almost all business are Makin reasonable profits cos of these boys...
Abi na my papa wan go car?
Sad truth is they boost our economy more than our so called govt...
In one way or the other we all de the Yahoo together

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Haakeem(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Rest is in peace english,hahaha i already repeated the film like 5times, ;Dyahoo be your mate?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by YhemmyBloom(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
dieavirgin:
e looks like one jogsoba grin
.. Oga Leave JOGSOBA completely out of this..
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Felabrity: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
8stargeneral:
HW did u knw
Cuz I saw it 2 months ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" / Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.