Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) (39034 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2021
InternalAuditor:

I said go and sleep in your mud house, we shall continue later this morning cheesy

Somebody is sleeping in the best hospital in Nigeria. Where is Anambra State own? grin

https://www.webometrics.info/en/africa/nigeria
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Born2conquer: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2021
forgiveness:

Now, I know you are an imposter.

The best hospital in Nigeria is in Abeokuta.

https://hospitals.webometrics.info/en/africa/nigeria

Radisson blue hotel is 1 star, right? grin

How can a golf course that just hosted the Airfirst golf Championship not be functioning? shocked grin

https://guardian.ng/sport/abeokuta-golf-club-ready-for-airfirst-golf-championship/

How can you know Abeokuta mall is located in Abeokuta city center? grin

Stop lying. You don’t know Abeokuta. Besides, I said Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State. Stop trying to twist my word.
You said Top hospitals and not hospital and yes The psychiatric hospital is in Abeokuta, you’re right on that.

Park inn radisson is not a 5 star bro, though e make sense because I’ve dined in there severally and I’ve even had meals by the pool side.

Bro, with all these, you should know I know ABK

And stop singling things out to show ABK is developed! How is the development GENERALLY?? You can’t use the single private organization/government GRAs or organization to show that a state is developed, what’s the general development like? Are the people willing to leave their old houses to build newer one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26am On Dec 10, 2021
forgiveness:

Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State. Gbam. grin

Take your time and view this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqw5fjeXvjY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2021
forgiveness:

Stop deluding yourself..

Oshogbo is more developed than Awka.
Kindly show us SkyView of Oshogbo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2021
post=108352128:

Least developed town in Anambra is far developed than Osogbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ
All the building in Oshogbo needs to be demolished. Then a new contract will be given to a construction firm to build new and modern structures across the State. There's no cultural heritage attached with brown roof.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol two 3rd world airports. This is like beating your chest about score 60 instead of 50 on a test. You both suck at the end of the day.

Take your time and watch full coverage of the Anambra airport achieved under 15 months grin remember they are not done yet, 10 billion naira was earmarked for next year budget for the airport, the airport have four elevators, three escalators, two boarding bridges, three Ziegler fire trucks etc. The equipments have started arriving
Feed your eyes grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
forgiveness:

Somebody is sleeping in the best hospital in Nigeria. Where Anambra State own? grin
https://www.webometrics.info/en/africa/nigeria
[/s]

Goodmorning, now pin poimt the hospital in this picture of Abeokuta cheesy

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2021
post=108367104:

Take your time and watch full coverage of the Anambra airport achieved under 15 months grin remember they not done yet 10 billion was earmarked for next year budget for the airport, the airport have four elevators, three escalators, two boarding bridges, three Ziegler fire trucks etc. The equipments have started arriving
Feed your eyes grin

046 Amaka

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2021
forgiveness:

webometrics.info/en/africa/nigeria

Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta cheesy

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2021
InternalAuditor:

This one no sleep well because Anambra no get one recognized hospital. Bhuahahaha!

Take am. Powi! grin
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2021
forgiveness:

This one no sleep well because Anambra no get one recognized hospital. Bhuahahaha!
Take am.

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09:

Kindly show us SkyView of Oshogbo.

That’s not the point. Needless to digress from Ogun is more developed than Anambra State.

Nevertheless, see Oshogbo. grin

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Born2conquer:

You said Top hospitals and not hospital and yes The psychiatric hospital is in Abeokuta, you’re right on that.

Park inn radisson is not a 5 star bro, though e make sense because I’ve dined in there severally and I’ve even had meals by the pool side.

Bro, with all these, you should know I know ABK

And stop singling things out to show ABK is developed! How is the development GENERALLY?? You can’t use the single private organization/government GRAs or organization to show that a state is developed, what’s the general development like? Are the people willing to leave their old houses to build newer one?

How come you forgot? grin

My man, Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State. Gbam.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
forgiveness:

That’s not the point. Needless to digress from Ogun is more developed than Anambra State.

Nevertheless, see Oshogbo. grin
This is just newly constructed road. Show us residential structures in Oshogbo and Ilesha.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
forgiveness:

How come you forgot? grin

My man, Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State. Gbam.
[/s]
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09:

This is just newly constructed road. Show us residential structures in Oshogbo and Ilesha.

Show me the old one constructed in Awka then I will show you residential structures in Oshogbo. grin

Don’t forget, Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
forgiveness:

Show me the old one constructed in Awka then I will show you residential structures in Oshogbo.
Don’t forget, Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State.
[/s]

Hahaha
You are still crying here? Meanwhile Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta and Osogbo cheesy

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
forgiveness:

That’s not the point. Needless to digress from Ogun is more developed than Anambra State.Nevertheless, see Oshogbo. D
[/s]

Osogbo is a complete rustic village filled with mud houses just like Abeokuta cheesy

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
post=108367104:

Take your time and watch full coverage of the Anambra airport achieved under 15 months grin remember they are not done yet, 10 billion naira was earmarked for next year budget for the airport, the airport have four elevators, three escalators, two boarding bridges, three Ziegler fire trucks etc. The equipments have started arriving
Feed your eyes grin

Lol does this excuse the 3rd world vip lounge? The lounge in its current state is substandard just like other one in Nigeria. Get back to me when its anything close to the first world. Don't switch the topic because you can't defend the lounge. I never said the airport itself was bad clown.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Blue3k:

l does this excuse the 3rd world vip lounge? The lounge in its current state is substandard just like other one in Nigeria. Get back to me when its anything close to the first world. Don't switch the topic because you can't defend the lounge. I never said the airport itself was bad clown.
[/s]

Hahaha monkey stop embarrassing yourself. See the akure international airport lounge. Clown

The difference is clear. Cry more cheesy

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Hahaha monkey stop embarrassing yourself. See the akure international airport lounge. Clown

Lol Anambra and Akure are both 3rd world standard come to the first world see what money can buy. You won't even spend your own money on this broke loser.

Cc why your brothers so retarded. All this mumu can do is brag about being the tallest midget in the room.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Blue3k:

ol Anambra and Akure are both 3rd world standard come to the first world see what money can buy. You won't even spend your own money on this broke loser. LAnambra1stSon why your brothers so retarded. All this mumu can do is brag about being the tallest midget in the room.
[/s]

Hahaha mumu man stop embarrassing yourself. See the akure international airport lounge. Clown

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Blue3k:

tallest midget in the room.

Mumu man, when you finish that, also compare Anambra international airport terminal and AKURE village airport terminal. Envious bitter frustrated bigot

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Mumu man, when you finish that, also compare Anambra international airport terminal and AKURE village airport terminal. Envious bitter frustrated bigot

Lol idiot you're switching subjects because you can't defend your third world lounge. The desperation is real. Let your big brother play defense you're too dumb for the job.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Blue3k:

you're switching subjects because you can't defend your third world lounge. The desperation is real. Let your big brother play defense you're too dumb for the job.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Lol the idiot screaming afonja and assuming I'm Yoruba is screaming bigot. Is foolishness part of your culture or just a family trait? Enjoy your 3rd world lounge if you can save up for it mumu.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Blue3k:

screaming afonja and assuming I'm Yoruba is screaming bigot. Is foolishness part of your culture or just a family trait? Enjoy your 3rd world lounge if you can save up for it mumu.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by greenprince(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Forget long talk. Let’s see what your own governor has achieved in your state, until you are able to show then you have no moral high ground to yap nonsense

My governor is a goat just like yours, but at least I'm not jumping at the fact that my state is run like a barn unlike you.
Are you happy now?
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 6:42am On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
greenprince:

My governor is a goat just like yours, but at least I'm not jumping at the fact that my state is run like a barn unlike you.
Are you happy now?
[/s]

No, your governor is a goat because he is a failure that didn't achieve anything, while my governor achieved a lot including building an international airport,, international conference centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads, hospitals, etc.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
blowjohn:

Texas has over 700 airports.
Confirm

I am not saying it's not true but there is probably someone's backyard that has a runway. Have they maintained the Lagos airport has 700 is not a problem maintain one first.

2 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by greenprince(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

No, your governor is a goat because he is a failure that didn't achieve anything, while my governor achieved a lot including building an international airport,, international conference centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads, hospitals, etc.

You're irredeemable
Like a worthless dog licking the butt of his slave master. May life and heaven treat you the way the governor has treated the lives and wealth of the people in that state.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are a cursed useless worthless dog. May your life be the way your cursed useless worthless shithole state is. Your governor has failed woefully after stealing your future but you are here crying over a governor that has built international airport, international conference centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads, hospitals, etc. Please list what your governor has achieved? Fool

[s]
greenprince:
You're irredeemable
Like a worthless dog licking the butt of his slave master. May life and heaven treat you the way the governor has treated the lives and wealth of the people in that state.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.