Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) (39024 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by greenprince(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
InternalAuditor:
You are a cursed useless worthless dog. May your life be the way your cursed useless worthless shithole state is. Your governor has failed woefully after stealing your future but you are here crying over a governor that has built international airport, international conference centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads, hospitals, etc. Please list what your governor has achieved? Fool

[s][/s]

Why are you crying?
I never defended any politician so your words have no power on me. You're the one defending mediocrity with your life.

If you can say with your chest that your wonderful governor hasn't inflated project costs and looted money to deliver this basic trash as projects then may you be blessed, but if he has and you're defending it, may the lives of those jeopardised by his decisions become your fate.

Again, my governor is worthless and I know it, mind you, my governor could be the same man you're worshipping, I'm Igbo and I know the difference between personal and communal wealth. Igbos have personal wealth cos they work and hustle hard abroad etc but you see as a community, our governors are all goats and we all know it.

If you like worship a politician all your life, he'll mortgage your future so his kids can wear Gucci in Europe while you bask in crumbs in Awka
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why are you crying and breaking your head over a state that's not yours, the governor is not yours but you have camped on this thread crying since the day it was opened?

Your governor is useless and worthless is understandable because he failed woefully but my governor achieved so much within his budget,while your useless state governor achieved nothing despite the huge debt incurred.

Your governor mortgaged the future you and your unborn children but instead going to hold him to account, you are here crying.

Go and face your useless backward worthless shithole state, leave Anambra alone because it is one of the few best states in Nigeria.

[s]
greenprince:

hy are you crying? never defended any politician so your words have no power on me. You're the one defending mediocrity with your life.f you can say with your chest that your wonderful governor hasn't inflated project costs and looted money to deliver this basic trash as projects then may you be blessed, but if he has and you're defending it, may the lives of those jeopardised by his decisions become your fateAgain, my governor is worthless and I know it, mind you, my governor could be the same man you're worshipping, I'm Igbo and I know the difference between personal and communal wealth. Igbos have personal wealth cos they work and hustle hard abroad etc but you see as a community, our governors are all goats and we all know itf you like worship a politician all your life, he'll mortgage your future so his kids can wear Gucci in Europe while you bask in crumbs in Awka
[/s]
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by greenprince(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Why are you crying and breaking your head over a state that's not yours, the governor is not yours but you have camped on this thread crying since the day it was opened?

Your governor is useless and worthless is understandable because he failed woefully but my governor achieved so much within his budget,while your useless state governor achieved nothing despite the huge debt incurred.

Your governor mortgaged the future you and your unborn children but instead going to hold him to account, you are here crying.

Go and face your useless backward worthless shithole state, leave Anambra alone because it is one of the few best states in Nigeria.

[s][/s]

I just hope you're well paid for working this hard smiley
I'm in a good mood, drop your account details k'am gbalu gi christmas cheesy cheesy
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
greenprince:

I just hope you're well paid for working this hard
I'm in a good mood, drop your account details k'am gbalu gi christmas
[/s]

No one pays me, I pay myself and can equally pay you more than anyone has ever paid you before. What I cannot take from ediots and poor useless miscreants like you is coming on nairaland to spew lies and nonsense.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by greenprince(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

No one pays me, I pay myself and can equally pay you more than anyone has ever paid you before. What I cannot take from ediots and poor useless miscreants like you is coming on nairaland to spew lies and nonsense.

That's where you lie man. If you'd leave your comfort zone and see the way your fellow people are mistreated abroad openly and subtly, you cannot be proud of flyovers and shitty airport facilities.

Go to Frankfurt and Vienna and even small Bratislava and compare the funds spent on those airports with the amount Anambra spent on hers and you'd understand that we're being played. I only hope Soludo does better, as for you, you wouldn't understand cos mediocrity is all you're used to.
Travel and see the world, then mediocrity will annoy you as much as it annoys me.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
You are a jobless frustrated fellow, that's why you spend so.much time breaking your head over another state instead of paying attention to your backward shithole state.

Oh you are calling frankfurt and Vienna, why not call any Nigerian state or even your backward useless worthless state?.lol

The airport was built to the highest international standard with moderate budget which was applied judiciously, that was why the project blew the mind of many to utter surprise.

Face your backward useless worthless shithole state, tell your governor to come to Anambra and learn good governance, he doesn't need to go to frankfurt or Vienna. Envious bitter frustrated fellow

[s]
greenprince:

That's where you lie man. If you'd leave your comfort zone and see the way your fellow people are mistreated abroad openly and subtly, you cannot be proud of flyovers and shitty airport facilities.Go to Frankfurt and Vienna and even small Bratislava and compare the funds spent on those airports with the amount Anambra spent on hers and you'd understand that we're being played. I only hope Soludo does better, as for you, you wouldn't understand cos mediocrity is all you're used to. ravel and see the world, then mediocrity will annoy you as much as it annoys me.
[/s]
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by greenprince(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
InternalAuditor:
You are a jobless frustrated fellow, that's why you spend so.much time breaking your head over another state instead of paying attention to your backward shithole state.

Oh you are calling frankfurt and Vienna, why not call any Nigerian state or even your backward useless worthless state?.lol

The airport was built to the highest international standard with moderate budget which was applied judiciously, that was why the project blew the mind of many to utter surprise.

Face your backward useless worthless shithole state, tell your governor to come to Anambra and learn good governance, he doesn't need to go to frankfurt or Vienna. Envious bitter frustrated fellow

You're really irredeemable.
My experiment with you is done, sometimes black people deserve their leaders for sure.

[s][/s]
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
greenprince:
You're really irredeemable.
My experiment with you is done, sometimes black people deserve their leaders for sure.
[/s]

You are the one that's quite irredeemably frustrated. Go to your backward state and tell them about Vienna and frankfort. You deserve the kind of useless incompetent leader in your useless state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Most RACIST Countries? / Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.