Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) (39031 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
InternalAuditor:
How does the room concern you? Why not show us the one in your state let's compare

It concerns me as a potential customer i actually like services like this. I showed on at dfw Texas it's better there's no comparison. Lol Nigeria's lounges are subpar if this is the best as you pointed out.

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Take your concern to your state. You are calling texas, please tell us about the one in your state

Blue3k:

It concerns me as a potential customer i actually like services like this. I showed on at dfw Texas it's better there's no comparison.

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by OreMI22: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
newswires:
This is the presidential lounge of the Anambra international airport

Just FYI,

That room in the airport is actually called the VIP lounge, not a "presidential" lounge.

You can search for the airport model video by Ngonyama Okpanum & Associates and see that room and what it's called.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Take your concern to your state. You are calling texas, please tell us about the one in your state

Lol the lounge is subpar in general. You're bragging about being the tallest midget like it's a flex. You already told us this is best in Nigeria so what's the need to compare?

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol..please show us the one in your backward useless state. It is the best in Nigeria, now cry cheesy

Blue3k:

the lounge is subpar in general. You're bragging about being the tallest midget like it's a flex. You already told us this is best in Nigeria so what's the need to compare?

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by newswires: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
OreMI22:

Just FYI,

That room in the airport is actually called the VIP lounge, not a "presidential" lounge.

You can search for the airport model video by Ngonyama Okpanum & Associates and see that room and what it's called.

Ok
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Lol..please show us the one in your backward useless state. It is the best in Nigeria, now cry cheesy

Lol best in the 3rd world Nigeria. What a standard.

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yes it is the best in Nigeria. Now cry more cheesy

Blue3k:

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Yes it is the best in Nigeria. Now cry more cheesy

Lol did you pay for this subpar service?

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol..Yes it is the best in Nigeria. Now cry more cheesy

Blue3k:

Lol did you pay for this subpar service?

2 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Blue3k:

It’s definitely not the best in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Lol..Yes it is the best in Nigeria. Now cry more cheesy

Lol clown didn't even pay the service he's bragging about. I dont blame you why waste your money on that trash.

forgiveness:

It’s definitely not the best in Nigeria.

Which is?

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol clown didn't even pay the service he's bragging about. I dont blame you why waste your money on that trash.

Which is?

Probably, Abuja, Lagos or PH airports.

Abuja airport

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yes it is the best in Nigeria. Now cry more. Ntoor cheesy

Blue3k:

clown didn't even pay the service he's bragging about. I dont blame you why waste your money on that trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by justtoodark: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
States like Ogun, Osun and Abia should be ashamed that they don't have an airport. Any state without an airport is not worthy to be a state. Texas has over 200 airports. Abia meanwhile is still struggling with one flyover for nearly 8 years.

what type of madness is this....??

shey you eat a madman....??

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by newswires: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Best airport presidential lounge in Nigeria

Yes, it is definitely the best in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Kaiser20: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
States like Ogun, Osun and Abia should be ashamed that they don't have an airport. Any state without an airport is not worthy to be a state. Texas has over 200 airports. Abia meanwhile is still struggling with one flyover for nearly 8 years.
Mumu so young Nigerians are struggling to relocate Abroad to watch the Airports and flyovers over there.

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

Hahaha Let me use other examples Jigawa, Yobe, Sokoto, Kebbi, Taraba all have airports, why are Ogun, Osun and Abia not having any? Just merge Ogun with Lagos, Osun with Oyo and Abia with Akwa Ibom they are not worthy to stand alone as states.

I will agree with you there are so many states that shouldn't have existed but building an airport is not always a solution as such. There are other means of transportation railway lines and so on.

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lawd. What in Jesus name is this garish monstrosity? I have never in my life seen those type of chairs in any airport anywhere in the world.

Total eyesore. Looks like the residential lounge of one tacky person. No surprise though. Igbo man, regardless of how rich he is, will never have good taste in fashion or interior decor. Money miss road for sure.

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
I've seen more better Airports than this, please don't ever call this airport a standard or international airport, I know we love hyping mediocre, but please stop it.
although I'm elated that anambra have an airport now but please you guys should stop hyping nonsense.

Have you guys ever seen Singapore changi airport? the first time I was in that airport, I thought it was paradise, I've been in more better Airports though but Changi is just exceptional, the neatness, beautiful designs and stuffs you will see there will definitely wow you.

5 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
forgiveness:

Probably, Abuja, Lagos or PH airports.

Abuja airport

Looks much better than the trash they jumping up and down like monkeys over but hey they can't help themselves.

6 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
newswires:
This is the VIP lounge of the Anambra international airport

Beautiful and classy. Keep it up. Anambra has joined the league of first class like Abuja and Lagos
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hahaha

See how this baboon has camped here for over 2hrs crying. Why are afonja people always bitter and envious?

In the whole of yorubaland, they don't even have lounge not to talk of decent airport, but you camped here crying like a cat. Tufia

[s]
Blue3k:

Looks much better than the trash they jumping up and down like monkeys over but hey they can't help themselves.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

Beautiful and classy. Keep it up. Anambra has joined the league of first class like Abuja and Lagos

Tell them brother
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Banmeallday: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
That is what you call a local 1960s era DOMESTIC AIRPORT...

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Using Akwa Ibom oil money to build a funny looking airport is nothing to be proud of.
Shame on Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s]Hahaha[s]

See how this baboon has camped here for over 2hrs crying. Why are afonja people always bitter and envious?

In the whole of yorubaland, they don't even have lounge not to talk of decent airport, but you camped here crying like a cat. Tufia

[/s]

Lol this monkey still at it jumping up and down over subpar service you won't even pay for. 2hrs defending mediocrity like a mumu. Lol best lounge in the 3rd world.

4 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dsalvo:
Lawd. What in Jesus name is this garish monstrosity? I have never in my life seen those type of chairs in any airport anywhere in the world.

Total eyesore. Looks like the residential lounge of one tacky person. No surprise though. Igbo man, regardless of how rich he is, will never have good taste in fashion or interior decor. Money miss road for sure.
This is Akure airport VIP lounge, jealous being what do we call this grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hahaha cry cry monkey..the lounge is the best in Nigeria. Oya cry one more time cheesy

[s]
Blue3k:

l this monkey still at it jumping up and down over subpar service you won't even pay for. 2hrs defending mediocrity like a mumu. Lol best lounge in the 3rd world.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Mastakija(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
forgiveness:

Ogun State is currently building an Airport in Iperu. Phase 1 will be completed next year.

There’s another one also ongoing at Wasimi
leave them na
Some ppl will just come on NL and b talking nonsense without making any research

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
post=108329890:

I know say na envy dey worry them. See the beer parlor they call airport lounge cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
post=108329890:

Lol 3rd rate airport lounges you guys suffer. Again we both know you're not paying for this trash you're bragging about loser. How do you guys brag about being the tallest midget with such pride?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.