Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) (39037 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Answer this question and stop hidden behind pictures. grin

I doubt you can answer. grin

E nor fit answer na lol
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Stop digressing, show us Abeokuta, aerial view lemme check something cheesy

Development has to do with the quality infrastructure provided in a city or state. Infrastructure is divided into two. Hard infrastructure which refers to road, railway, bridges, etc and soft infrastructures which refers to services to maintain the economic, health and social standards of a population.

Let start with hard infrastructures, Ogun State has more bridges, more tiled roads, more highways, railway system, tunnels etc than Anambra State.

Moving to soft infrastructures.

How many stadium, university, 5 star hotels, top hospitals, golf course, Polo course, international secondary schools, recreational centers, eateries, malls, do you have in Anambra State compared to Ogun State? grin

Do you have water management in Anambra State? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
gomojam:
E nor fit answer na lol

Last last na okoto meow em go dey yan. grin

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Stop posting long nonsense. Pictures speaks a thousand words.

Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta. Abeokuta is a glorified village, stop embarrassing yourself. It is an insult to compare Ogun state that's filled with mud houses to Anambra that's filled with beautiful modern houses.

Ogun state is still in the stone age

forgiveness:

Development has to do with the quality infrastructure provided in a city or state. Infrastructure is divided into two. Hard infrastructure which refers to road, railway, bridges, etc and soft infrastructures which refers to services to maintain the economic, health and social standards of a population.
Let start with hard infrastructures, Ogun State has more bridges, more tiled roads, more highways, railway system, tunnels etc than Anambra State. Moving to soft infrastructures. How many stadium, university, 5 star hotels, bridges, top hospitals, golf course, Polo course, international secondary schools, recreational centers, eateries, malls, do you have in Anambra State compared to Ogun State? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Born2conquer:

Brother stop arguing blindly, the government is not paying to defend what is not.

What is in Abeokuta apart from the few good roads?? Just mention the things we are proud of in Abeokuta apart from fly over and pedestrian bridge in panseke, dominos in Panseke, royal mandarin in Ibara and opic 10 storey building?? What else is in Abeokuta??

Abeokuta is a rural area
and they’re all right, we are still clinching too hard on the Stone Age, 60% of the houses in Abeokuta were build in the 70s,80s and there’s no sign of any development ever taking place soon because there’s no planning to cover it.

30% of the houses were uner built, houses owned by civil servants, artisans who mostly build 3 bedroom bungalow, face me and slap you, uncompleted buildings which take years to finish and most can’t even afford to build such houses in the main city, they buy lands in the bush, far from civilization.

While the 10% live in estates owned by the government, the GRAs, people who are mostly OGAs in government parastatals.

So how are you comparing Abeokuta to a fully industrialised states?? These anambara and co have billionaires that do not rely on government and the average igbo man wanna build a house in his state!

While the successful yoruba man want to relocate from his state to lagos island before leaving the country finally, so who will develop the states in south west?

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Born2conquer:

Brother stop arguing blindly, the government is not paying to defend what is not.

What is in Abeokuta apart from the few good roads?? Just mention the things we are proud of in Abeokuta apart from fly over and pedestrian bridge in panseke, dominos in Panseke, royal mandarin in Ibara and opic 10 storey building?? What else is in Abeokuta??

Abeokuta is a rural area and they’re all right, we are still clinching too hard on the Stone Age, 60% of the houses in Abeokuta were build in the 70s,80s and there’s no sign of any development ever taking place soon because there’s no planning to cover it.

30% of the houses were uner built, houses owned by civil servants, artisans who mostly build 3 bedroom bungalow, face me and slap you, uncompleted buildings which take years to finish and most can’t even afford to build such houses in the main city, they buy lands in the bush, far from civilization.

While the 10% live in estates owned by the government, the GRAs, people who are mostly OGAs in government parastatals.

So how are you comparing Abeokuta to a fully industrialised states?? These anambara and co have billionaires that do not rely on government and the average igbo man wanna build a house in his state!

While the successful yoruba man want to relocate from his state to lagos island before leaving the country finally, so who will develop the states in south west?

All your write up is full of lies. grin

Are you telling me there are no good secondary schools, good universities, good health care centers, water management system, railway system, waste management systems, more than 10 housing estates, developed service economy, security, recreational centers, sports facilities, hospitality etc in Abeokuta?

Most of you are just ignorant about development hence you run here and talk about your billionaires.

Mr man, Ogun State has more billionaires than any state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Stop posting long nonsense. Pictures speaks a thousand words.

Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta. Abeokuta is a glorified village, stop embarrassing yourself. It is an insult to compare Ogun state that's filled with mud houses to Anambra that's filled with beautiful modern houses.

Ogun state is still in the stone age

Let start with hard infrastructures, Ogun State has more bridges, more tiled roads, more highways, railway system, tunnels etc than Anambra State. Moving to soft infrastructures. How many stadium, university, 5 star hotels, bridges, top hospitals, golf course, Polo course, international secondary schools, recreational centers, eateries, malls, do you have in Anambra State compared to Ogun State?

List all your have in Anambra State. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Born2conquer: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

All your write up is full of lies. grin

Are you telling me there are no good secondary schools, good universities, good health care centers, water management system, railway system, waste management systems, more than 10 housing estates, developed service economy, security, recreational centers, sports facilities, hospitality etc in Abeokuta?

Most of you are just ignorant about development hence you run here and talk about your billionaires.

Mr man, Ogun State has more billionaires than any state in Nigeria.
don’t school me about ogun state, I am from the purest line of Egba! I can drive every single streets in Abeokuta with my eyes closed.

Are you proud of how Abeokuta is? Are you proud of the roads??

Are you proud of the development

Housing estates owned by government?? Do we have a private developed estate?

Railway? The only railway we have merely connected Lagos - ogun state- Ibadan

Which outdoor recreational centres dey Abeokuta apart from bars and restaurants?

Which sport facilities dey o??

Explain hospitality too, or you’re mistaking Olumo for hospitality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hahaha
Where are the quality infrastructures in Ogun? Start showing us pictures.

Abeokuta is a village. Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta. It is very clear in the pictures cheesy

forgiveness:

Let start with hard infrastructures, Ogun State has more bridges, more tiled roads, more highways, railway system, tunnels etc than Anambra State. Moving to soft infrastructures. How many stadium, university, 5 star hotels, bridges, top hospitals, golf course, Polo course, international secondary schools, recreational centers, eateries, malls, do you have in Anambra State compared to Ogun State?
List all your have in Anambra State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Born2conquer:
don’t school me about ogun state, I am from the purest line of Egba! I can drive every single streets in Abeokuta with my eyes closed.

Are you proud of how Abeokuta is? Are you proud of the roads??

Are you proud of the development

I didn’t ask you where you came from. Just answer the questions.

The point is, Ogun State is still far more developed than Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Born2conquer: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

List all your have in Anambra State. cheesy grin
Ignore this guy, he’s delusional

See as e dey describe Abeokuta like sey no be the place I dey for over 20years grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

I didn’t ask you where you came from. Just answer the questions.

The point is, Ogun State is still far more developed than Anambra State.

Please where is the development? Is mud houses what you term development? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Born2conquer:

Ignore this guy, he’s delusional

See as e dey describe Abeokuta like sey no be the place I dey for over 20years grin

Hahaha the guy is such a delusional clown. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Born2conquer: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Hahaha the guy is such a delusional clown. cheesy
I stopped taking him serious when he mentioned the things available in Abeokuta, he said too hospitals when the only top hospital we have is FMC and people even get referred to UCH ibadan.

He said 5 stars, OOPL and Conference qualified for 4stars.

He also mention polo and golf, I am not sure it’s really functional

He also said TUNNELS, Tunnel where? To where, in Abeokuta?

MALLS?? We do not have a single MALL in Abeokuta, we merely have supermarkets or if modu mall along eleweran will qualify as mall sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Trying hard to deceive yourself.

Oshogbo is more developed than Awka.
This is the nonsense you are comparing to Awka grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Born2conquer:

I stopped taking him serious when he mentioned the things available in Abeokuta, he said too hospitals when the only top hospital we have is FMC and people even get referred to UCH ibadan.

He said 5 stars, OOPL and Conference qualified for 4stars.

He also mention polo and golf, I am not sure it’s really functional

He also said TUNNELS, Tunnel where? To where, in Abeokuta?

MALLS?? We do not have a single MALL in Abeokuta, we merely have supermarkets or if modu mall along eleweran will qualify as mall sha

Now, I know you are an imposter.

The best hospital in Nigeria is in Abeokuta.

https://hospitals.webometrics.info/en/africa/nigeria

Radisson blue hotel is 1 star, right? grin

How can a golf course that just hosted the Airfirst golf Championship not be functioning? shocked grin

https://guardian.ng/sport/abeokuta-golf-club-ready-for-airfirst-golf-championship/

How can you know Abeokuta mall is located in Abeokuta city center? grin

Stop lying. You don’t know Abeokuta. Besides, I said Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State. Stop trying to twist my word.

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
post=108361696:

This is the nonsense you are comparing to Awka grin cheesy

Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State. Gbam. grin
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Hahaha
Where are the quality infrastructures in Ogun? Start showing us pictures.

Abeokuta is a village. Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta. It is very clear in the pictures cheesy

Read again and answer my questions. grin

forgiveness:

Let start with hard infrastructures, Ogun State has more bridges, more tiled roads, more highways, railway system, tunnels etc than Anambra State.

Moving to soft infrastructures.

How many stadium, university, 5 star hotels, top hospitals, golf course, Polo course, international secondary schools, recreational centers, eateries, malls, do you have in Anambra State compared to Ogun State? grin

Do you have water management in Anambra State? grin
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Read again and answer my questions.

See how you are crying here cheesy

Abeokuta is a glorified village, Nnewi is far better than Abeokuta, this is a fact you have to accept and live with cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
So one isolated hotel somewhere now has become all of Abeokuta? cheesy

Ogun State is a backward jungle littered with mud houses. Stop crying in this thread, because Anambra not on the same low level as Ogun state

forgiveness:

Now, I know you are an imposter.

The best hospital in Nigeria is in Abeokuta.

Radisson blue hotel is 1 star, right?

How can a golf course that just hosted the Airfirst golf Championship not be functioning? shocked grin

https://guardian.ng/sport/abeokuta-golf-club-ready-for-airfirst-golf-championship/

How can you know Abeokuta mall is located in Abeokuta city center?

Stop lying. You don’t know Abeokuta. Besides, I said Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State. Stop trying to twist my word.

Compare and contrast. Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

See how you are crying here cheesy

Abeokuta is a glorified village, Nnewi is far better than Abeokuta, this is a fact you have to accept and live with cheesy

Stop disgracing yourself and list all those things you have in Anambra State. grin
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Ogun State is a backward jungle littered with mud houses. Stop crying in this thread, because Anambra not on the same low level as Ogun state

Stop wasting my time. Ogun State is far more developed than Anambra.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Stop disgracing yourself and list all those things you have in Anambra State.

Hahaha your own is to list fake nonsense that doesn't exist whereas on ground Abeokuta is filled with mud houses. Ogun State is a village compared to Anambra cheesy

1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Do you have one of such in Anambra State? Bhuhahahahaha! grin

Do you have a hospital in Anambra state that’s recognized and listed among the top 5 in Nigeria? grin
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogun state government should start by demolishing Abeokuta so that it could be rebuilt decently cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Hahaha your own is to list fake nonsense that doesn't exist whereas on ground Abeokuta is filled with mud houses. Ogun State is a village compared to Anambra cheesy

What doesn’t exist? You are disgracing yourself here.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Do you have one of such in Anambra State? Bhuhahahahaha!

Do you have a hospital Anambra state that’s recognized and listed among the top 5 in Nigeria?

Ok point the hospital here let's see. Hahaha

1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Ogun state government should start by demolishing Abeokuta so that it could be rebuilt decently cheesy

Like this? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=patQHtpPYxc
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Ok point the hospital here let's see. Hahaha

Show me the one you have that’s recognized like this. cheesy

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Like this?

https://www.youtube.coPYxc

Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Show me the one you have that’s recognized like this. cheesy

Point out the hospital here because this is Abeokuta cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Nnewi is more decently developed than Abeokuta cheesy

Nnewi is a village. I remember going through Nnewi to Amichi another village with many forest. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.