Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) (62573 Views)

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress / D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
cool
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by suffering: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Does it remove violent tendencies in abusive men? That's the question I asked once in this forum that people's brains skipped before halting.
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by olahero(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=108327273][/quote] werey grin
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by babyfaceafrica: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

I always say that that Kanyamatta is bullshit fraud.
Very fake, and you see educated people rushing to buy, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by wethebest(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
E dey work. Wen d women using it don collect money dem need frm u finish, if u like leave dem, e no concern dem. Na d case of Jaruma husband b dat. Even Ned still dey under d influence sef, dats why he dey defend Regina grin

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
expertman:
Jesus I know that lady called jaruma just dey fake it.

You would see her uploading millions of naira credit alert saying she is giving her best marketers 10milliion naira.

All her give aways are for people in abroad .

She is a fucking scammer I almost fell for her tricks with buying of one yeye blue eye ring that can help my business with more sales she call am 50k nah so my sense come back to live.
You sure say you no buy am?

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Geeman2006: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jaruma was the husband, that guy she married was the house wife. The guy was just at home eating, sleeping & chopping at night.
But Ned responding to her is stopping too low.

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by MufasaLion: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Very fake, and you see educated people rushing to buy, rubbish

Lol

Same way people rush to buy anything spiritual or mystical.
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Mummyfour(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
I felt Ned shouldn't have replied jaruma or even spoken for his wife that dragged him into the kayamata mess. After all Regina was the one doing the endorsement.
I feel he should not have condescended so low to be replying a love medicine peddler as if two of them are selling their wares in alaba suru market.
My opinion though

11 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by rave1044: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Interesting grin
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Ifyjos(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Okay
Next please
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Memphitz357: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
This Ned na proper fool!
Im talk nor dey ever pass wife, virginity and marriage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by techWriter1: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ned Nwonko won’t make heaven. know better upper trimming! deaths!!!!
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by expertman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Baba I no buy am ooooo.

But I almost imagine me even begging her to accept 40k?

seunmohmoh:
You sure say you no buy am?
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by NobleAngell(f): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don't know which news excites me the most; the fact that her so called product is a huge hoax or the fact that her marriage is the evidence of that. What better evidence could rubbish her this much?

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by CaptMarvel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
She sold a lie and it went far and wide

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gullible mumus all over the world. A sucker is born every minute.
Sex products sells all over the world even though a vast majority are just scams.
Suckers always looking for something that doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is laud
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by philanuoluwa(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
� scam everywhere
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
ihustler:
Ibo Muslim... grin grin
Ibo Muslim..

Which tribe is that?

Are they related to Fulani Muslims?
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by baralatie(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
JDelight:
But Ned said none of his wife can cheat on him na. Was that not the tradition right he conducted on Regina then?
He is correct but it does not mean that any of his wives can not fall victim of love fraudsters and manipulatorz

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Hayee(f): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

I always say that Kanyamatta is bullshit fraud.
My dear it is advertisment strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You look for people's weakness and insecurity and use it to your advantage grin grin grin

Jaruma know that this generation women are desperate and heartless gold diggers so she tells what they want to hear and sells her products in the process grin tongue tongue tongue

And unfortunately the men that fell due to their inability to put their their third leg in one place makes it sound believable grin grin grin

Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Rree: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
Gullible mumus all over the world. A sucker is born every minute.
Sex products sells all over the world even though a vast majority are just scams.
Suckers always looking for something that doesn't exist.
Yea!
The end game of sex enhancers is scam

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hayee:

You look for people's weakness and insecurity and use it to your advantage grin grin grin

Jaruma know that this generation women are desperate and heartless gold diggers so she tells what they want to hear and sells her products in the process grin tongue tongue tongue

And unfortunately the men that fell due to their inability to put their their third leg in one place makes it sound believable grin grin grin

[s] Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers [/s] tongue
Golddiggers are constantly looking for rich Nigerian men
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by MufasaLion: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hayee:

Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers tongue

You're right. Damn right!!!

What pvssy cannot do does not exist. grin
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by idomytin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Serious matter ooo.
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Gmajor(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
expertman:
Jesus I know that lady called jaruma just dey fake it.

You would see her uploading millions of naira credit alert saying she is giving her best marketers 10milliion naira.

All her give aways are for people in abroad .

She is a fucking scammer I almost fell for her tricks with buying of one yeye blue eye ring that can help my business with more sales she call am 50k nah so my sense come back to live.
Wait oh.
So jaruma dey sell juju?
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by baralatie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're right. Damn right!!!

What pvssy cannot do does not exist. grin
Pussy cannot make a pot of rice to become jollof rice

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by brain54(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
What a bomb shell!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.