Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) (62550 Views)

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress / D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by MufasaLion: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
baralatie:

Pussy cannot make a pot of rice to become jollof rice

Sure, everyone knows that. You don't seem to understand sarcasm.
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Guyman02:
Jaruma is a native doctor that cannot himself grin

A native doctor that cannot himself?

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Hayee(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
CaptMarvel:
She sold a lie and it went far and wide
she is a genius I must say cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's capiyalist mentality get rich at all cost grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Hayee(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
CaptMarvel:
She sold a lie and it went far and wide
she is a genius I must say cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's capitalist mentality get rich at all cost grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by 7victor(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Chinnems(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Physician, heal thyself!

This is raw.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by IbileIfe: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Her husband left her, because the marriage was fake arrangement of Hauwa.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Hayee(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
baralatie:

Golddiggers are constantly looking for rich Nigerian men
toh wail form now till your tenth generation Nigerian men will still chase gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

As far as I'm concerned there is no place for virtuous woman in Nigeria again grin grin grin they will just turn you to mumu tongue tongue

Instead of shouting better pray to God to give you a sensible and considerate good digger not a heartless and wicked witch grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by tunapawizzy: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
these small girls have dragged this old man into their roforofo fight....when a man comes out to say his wife did not use jazz on him, it can only mean one thing

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by HowDareU: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kayamata or what do you call it is a garganduan fraud. When real men handle a lady, she will never forsake you. I keep saying it, sex is an art. First thing, romance the hell out of her by stroking the sensual parts of her body. Then ask her to wrap her arm around your neck, lift her from the waist and position her on your lap. Carry her and pin her for wall. Try as much as possible to pound, hammer and scrap the jagge edge area stroking the lolipop clito. Carry her back to the bed. Pound her the more until the bed crack. Suspend her in an acrobatic style and tear her 'intestine with your 8 inches kilimanjaro.' If the bed collapse . . . ;DKayamata or what do you call it is a garganduan fraud. When real men handle a lady, she will never forsake you. I keep saying it, sex is an art. First thing, romance the hell out of her by stroking the sensual parts of her body. Then ask her to wrap her arm around your neck, lift her from the waist and position her on your lap. Carry her and pin her for wall. Try as much as possible to pound, hammer and scrap the jagge edge area stroking the lolipop clito. Carry her back to the bed. Pound her the more until the bed crack. Suspend her in an acrobatic style and tear her 'intestine with your 8 inches kilimanjaro.' If the bed collapse . . .

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by tunapawizzy: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
seunmohmoh:
This one wey ned they attack everybody. Hope all is well?
when a man comes outside to shout, "my wife did not use jazz on me", it can only mean one thing

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by tnerro1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
If you believe say na Kayamata Jaruma Dey sell to take get the money she dey flunt, then I have a bridge to sell to you In Lekki, very beautiful bridge, you can pass there to London self angry

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Agugbadin: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
But this Jaruma is very ugly sha.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by toujurs: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
This jaaruma of a lady, looks ugly

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by expertman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
So u never knew?

Gmajor:

Wait oh.
So jaruma dey sell juju?
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
7victor:
It is called Kaya Mata meaning Women things.

It is used all over the north by Hausa women to improve their sex lives and that of their husbands with the hope the husband will not look outside for another woman.

So many Hausa women are always ready to satisfy their husbands. That is why they don't wear pants under because they are always ready for sex, whenever their men want it.

I am staying here in the North.

You dont mean it shocked
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Brika:
Businessman Ned Nwoko had denied his wife Regina Daniels’ involvement with sex therapist Jaruma, adding that the latter’s aphrodisiac product kayamata did not work on her ex-husband, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement released by his media aide on Instagram on Wednesday, Ned said that his separation from his fifth wife Laila Charani is not linked to kayamata as said by Jaruma.

Part of the statement read:

On Monday, November 1, Laila publicly revealed that her marriage to Ned has ended.

Reacting, some fans accused Regina Daniels of using kayamata to end her husband’s marriage to the Moroccan model.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXN_Oi2MZVj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rex ipsa locquitor ( facts speaks for themselves ).

Well! Babalowo nor dey do money jazz for e self anyway. E nor dey even gree make e pikin do am. And it makes you wonder why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Akerele44(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
seunmohmoh:
He is in d influence of KAYAMANTA grin
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by lereinter(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
5th wife

Oga O
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hayee:
toh wail form now till your tenth generation Nigerian men will still chase gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

As far as I'm concerned there is no place for virtuous woman in Nigeria again grin grin grin they will just turn you to mumu tongue tongue

Instead of shouting better pray to God to give you a sensible and considerate good digger not a heartless and wicked witch grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Thank God I don't do Nigerian girls
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by EyenNtokon: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy Abia ibok ikoke idem
ata akpaniko!

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
See them dragging Jaruma by her SpongeBob nyash. What a mess

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Tinax(f): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
They are plenty selling kayamata and good luck in business... Angela Nwoso join.. blue eyes 100k..ordinary beads ohh undecided
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hayee:

You are still affirming what I said
It is the golddiggers that are chasing Nigerian men
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by GeneralPula: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mummyfour:
I felt Ned shouldn't have replied jaruma or even spoken for his wife that dragged him into the kayamata mess. After all Regina was the one doing the endorsement.
I feel he should not have condescended so low to be replying a love medicine peddler as if two of them are selling their wares in alaba suru market.
My opinion though

You’re right..

He should have look away..
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
tnerro1:
If you believe say na Kayamata Jaruma Dey sell to take get the money she dey flunt, then I have a bridge to sell to you In Lekki, very beautiful bridge, you can pass there to London self angry
Do you know that somebody market national theatre for sale and scammed people out of their money
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by CanadaOrBust: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
JDelight:
But Ned said none of his wife can cheat on him na. Was that not the tradition right he conducted on Regina then?

I thought I was the only. They said d woman can never be with another man

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I thought I was the only. They said d woman can never be with another man
He did not lie about that
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by CedarHoldings: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
seunmohmoh:
babe where have you been?
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Testimony1988(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lolz.
Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by babyfaceafrica: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
7victor:
It is called Kaya Mata meaning Women things.

It is used all over the north by Hausa women to improve their sex lives and that of their husbands with the hope the husband will not look outside for another woman.

So many Hausa women are always ready to satisfy their husbands. That is why they don't wear pants under because they are always ready for sex, whenever their men want it.

I am staying here in the North.

It doesn't work. Women should have sense. Average Guys don't demand much, be a good cook, can perform well in bed and don't nag. Forget kayamata!

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Mrsoft3(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
jericco1:
There is nothing like kayamata, that Jaruma is a con artist.

There is something something that is kayanmata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music / Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.