Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? (23618 Views)

Should I Quit This Work. / Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
BlackyOne:

OP I dey feel your pain if it is true about what you wrote here.... My truth be say as I dey type this message now I never eat today because of Sapa but I won sacrifice 2k for you (send ur account), I beg you in all things sacred nor scam me if the story nor be true abeg.

Is anyone forcing you to give? Or, are you trying to seek attention here so that someone can see your story and send you money too?

Besides, it's stupidity to exhaust your money on someone else when you have nothing else to fall back on. You shouldn't raise someone when you're falling. You both will fall together.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by 55truth: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kajaard:

Best response so far.

Op please listen to this

cc: 55truth

Thank you.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by bigfriend(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
My brother this your story sound like a scam jor....
1,Its impossible for 4 babes to come sleep with their guys in a one rooms every night abi na orgy?
2,you said your not gonna be paid for the next 3months when no be IT or say you be copper that get allawi from government.
3,you rounded up your story by soliciting for financial assistance just like the pastors that preach to travelers.
My brother your story no move me try another line jor.....
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by 55truth: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
BlackyOne:

OP I dey feel your pain if it is true about what you wrote here.... My truth be say as I dey type this message now I never eat today because of Sapa but I won sacrifice 2k for you (send ur account), I beg you in all things sacred nor scam me if the story nor be true abeg.

813158 9013, FCMB. Name is Harry.
Thank you for any little assistance you can offer.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by descarado: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Opexzy:
The major issue here is you not getting paid, through out the probational period... That's crazy... It's like I have never heard of it before.

Are you sure, you are not being taken for granted here?
The day they tod him no pay till after probation was the day he should have ran away.
What they are doing to him is never done anywhere and it's illegal
I'm not sure he will not be dismissed with flimsy excuse after that.
See free labour.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by Calicoe: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Things hardly shock me but this one did. U mean in a room of 5 guys, babe go still agree to crash for the room? E be like say ur room mates dey use jaz
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by 55truth: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
bigfriend:
My brother this your story sound like a scam jor....
1,Its impossible for 4 babes to come sleep with their guys in a one rooms every night abi na orgy?
2,you said your not gonna be paid for the next 3months when no be IT or say you be copper that get allawi from government.
3,you rounded up your story by soliciting for financial assistance just like the pastors that preach to travelers.
My brother your story no move me try another line jor.....

I never mentioned how all of them come to sleep same night. I don't know how they do it to run shift but at least two girls have slept in the room same night. That night I had to sleep outside.

Secondly, I didn't say I won't get paid at all. They will pay me but not after the 3 months. Accrued will be paid once.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by BlackyOne: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is anyone forcing you to give? Or, are you trying to seek attention here so that someone can see your story and send you money too?

Besides, it's stupidity to exhaust your money on someone else when you have nothing else to fall back on. You shouldn't raise someone when you're falling. You both will fall together.

And how's my decision any of your many problems madam? Did I complain to you or ask for your alms or opinion with my decision? What's your busybody for? How did you arrive at the conclusion that I have nothing else to fall back on?
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lavisha:

He should go back home and wait.
You are a woman, and can afford to 'wait'.
It's different for a man

Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by BlackyOne: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
55truth:

813158 9013, FCMB. Name is Harry.
Thank you for any little assistance you can offer.

Sent
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by Asour: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
englishmart:
most Nigerian employees are very wicked. Including the prospective ones

That's obvious.

Most Nigerians (generally) are.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Omo this life just hard dead people are enjoying . . embarassed
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by PrinceGallant: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Follow your mind.

But I advise you go back to the village before it is late, I don't see any bright future for you in that place. You were doing fine in the village, but you were blind to see that. Your job in that city is zero, it cannot feed you as your idleness in the village did. Go to the village and think of something good to occupy yourself
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by Aycol1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Let me open your mind bro. Use the city to check what problem you can solve… It’s not all about the salary bro.. Money is in the hand of people but how do you get it out legitimately. What goods do you have in your rural that can be beneficial to the environment you stay(Is it fruits, food items and lots). Nothing comes easy bro, you might need to endure some stages. Even the yahoo yahoo you see is not easy. If they also tell you their story, you will open mouth. So bro endure and get enough capital to smooth run any idea you put up from this�
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by micflo28(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
So long you are not sleeping under the bridge, you are still a human in a humane environment . What we lost in my today’s society is helpers trust and what we lack in today’s society is genuine help needers. People have made others regret helping people. That’s why you find people turning their backs on people who need help. Keep hanging on bro. Every job gives you experience and an edge over a rookie for better opportunities.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by na2016: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bros, go back to the village. You must live before you make money. With the level of insecurity in the country, you can be killed outside while sleeping there. If you decide to endure with about 8 people in the room, there are deadly viruses/diseases you can contact through that. As for this job, it is pure suffering. Leave it and go back to the village and start with whatever is available back home. Pray and work hard, better doors will open. I wish you, good luck bro.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
BlackyOne:

And how's my decision any of your many problems madam? Did I complain to you or ask for your alms or opinion with my decision? What's your busybody for? How did you arrive at the conclusion that I have nothing else to fall back on?

Why then were you giving us needless explanations like we asked? Yen yen yen. Oversabi. Mscheww.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by BlackyOne: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why then were you giving us needless explanations like we asked? Yen yen yen. Oversabi. Mscheww.

Olosho why body dey bite you, abi ur Dangote investor don cast after he don harvest ur kpekus... Such is life Sha... Menascum irrespective of nationality. grin

I'll advice you become celibate or join the people of confused colors
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by Angy55(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Guy be strong, you are going to be fine. And no pressure should make you have a 2nd thought of Venturing into crime.

Going back to the village is a 'NO'

Keep pushing, keep praying God would show up sooner as you thought.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by zinaunreal(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
I weak for this matter o
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by iTearHerToto: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lavisha:
Go back home bro.

That shitt is not for you.

2016 l, I got a 30k PA job in Opebi, Lagos.
The boss was an abusive rich brat, I quit after 2 weeks cos I just can't stand her bad mouthing all cos of a Job.

In 2017, I got a Job with Sumal Foods Ibadan as QC officer, makers of Biscuits and chewing Gums; never knew it was a fuckkin Indian Company.
The pay was 30k with 12hrs shifts, what broke the camel's back was I had to leave my Lagos to stay with a relative in Ibadan, it wasn't funny at all.
I lasted just 3 days ..

My dad disowned me cos of not wanting to do shitty jobs.

I kept on grinding for the right Job untill Dangote called!

Now I'm Papa's favourite!
I've overtaken Hunger, abuse, poverty and all those who doubted me.
I've got my own fam, and a sweet car too.
I may not have it all yet but in my mind- I am rich and I aint gonna settle for less.
Things worked for me maybe because I'm a typical "Cappy" and don't believe in forcing and rushing things.
Slow and steady won it for me.

Don't give up bro, you just need the right mentality.
Not everyone is fit for suffering, if you really think you belong to a better situation, Just hold on and keep grinding and praying, your turn will come.

If I can make it, you can too.
For this write up alone I could spend a night with you for 12 nights angry
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by idomytin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Don't go back to the village Ogbeni,secondly never settle for less keep aiming at higher job as you are already in the city. My 2cent!
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by Fantazy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na that three months without pay policy be the only turn off.
Just look out for other jobs in the area that will pay from start and switch.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by kingsceemark(m): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2021
55truth:
I'm confused.

If you are touched and you want to help me financially with any amount, please do so into the account number:
8131 589013, FCMB, Harry.

God bless you.

This una local yahoo yahoo don do naw
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by 55truth: 2:17am On Dec 10, 2021
BlackyOne:

Sent

Thank you.
2am and I'm still up and someone would say I'm lying. May you never be in a condition that I am now.

Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by pikechukwu6(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2021
You be woman?... You suppose to learn jungle life. Be strong, possibly find yourself or ask any of the girls to find you a girlfriend as well. Rock the show together with them, get what you needed and move on for better place... No sleep outside ooo, when cold enter your system, no come ask for remedies cool cool cool
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by armyofone(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Stop sleeping outside. Nobody is preventing you from sleeping inside. So bear what is going on as long as there is no fighting and you are not part of any negative drama - it should be your motivation to work harder.

Running away is not the solution to when life throws you lemon.
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by YoungRay007: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2021
55truth:
I'm confused.

If you are touched and you want to help me financially with any amount, please do so into the account number:
8131 589013, FCMB, Harry.

God bless you.

Sell your phone
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by tammie24: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Robnectar:
Alaye nah man u b,.... Try endure, then strategies ur moves, but dat outside wey u dey sleep,... Try choke urself with them inside room even if nah 100 unah b,... Dat wan safe
you made me laugh eh... cheesy
Re: Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? by Robnectar(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
tammie24:
you made me laugh eh... cheesy

Lol,... In what way grin

Police To Recruit 120,000 Personnel / N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President / Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60