Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Good And Evil Are Very Hard To Explain Or Understand…” Keith Haring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good And Evil Are Very Hard To Explain Or Understand…” Keith Haring (121 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good And Evil Are Very Hard To Explain Or Understand…” Keith Haring by Ayietim(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cindy sat on the couch, her eyes on the TV program but her mind was several mile away from her sitting room.

Nick, her husband of 23 months had not called for six months now. She had made several failed attempts to talk to him within the same period of no communication.

Nick was at the front, engaging the militia in a gorilla warfare that had taken so many military and civilian lives.

He had gone back immediately after the 2 day honey moon. The wedding was hurriedly put together because Nick couldn’t afford to spend more than a weak away from the front.

Now, she had endured six months of not hearing his voice on the phone.

“Life is cruel. Cindy lamented silently. To add to the burden was the fact she was also in a state of confusion. Simeone in her office, was on her neck.

He wanted Cindy to go out with him on a date. A part of her was yelling at her to accept the offer. She was lonely.

“I wouldn’t be doing anything wrong.” Cindy rationalized.

“After all, it would be a harmless date. Drink juice, have a non-romantic talk and come back to my house.” She continued in an effort to free herself of any self-guilt, just in case she accepted Simeone’s offer.

Then a breaking news on the TV caught her attention. Six officers just lost their lives in the ongoing war.

Their photos and their names were on the screen. Cindy checked photos and names, one after the other. She didn’t know any of them until her eyes got to the last name and photo. was Otti, her husband.

Cindy let out a loud scream and fainted.

Someone saw the news the same time Cindy saw it. He knew Otti, He drove over, found Cindy spralled on the floor and took her to the hospital.

Seven months later, Cindy had come out of the worst. Otti was a distance memory, Patrick had done a great job to comfort and nurse Cindy back to life.

With Otti dead and with Cindy ready to move on , Patrick asked Cindy the big question. Cindy said “Yes.”

Both decided not to rush things. Cindy was still living alone in the apartment she once shared with Otti.

One evening when Cindy got home from work, she found a surprise package. Otti was lying on the couch.

Otti didn’t die...

https://ayietim.com/2021/06/29/good-and-evil-are-very-hard-to-explain-or-understand-keith-haring/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Feeling Disconnected / The Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.