Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

This Is Ibadan Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Ibadan Airport (4129 Views)

Is Ibadan Safe To Live In With My Australian Wife? Which Area Has Steady Power / You Won't Believe That This Is Ibadan, Nigeria / Is Ibadan Still Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by engrchykae(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Banmeallday:

Yep ODUDUWA AND BIAFRA MUST WORK TOGETHER if not Africa and Black people will eventually be lost
keep deceiving yourself,the destiny of Africa no longer lies in the hands of zoogerians, Rwanda and Kenya have moved on since.
Nonsense and Igbo and Yoruba
Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by yorubademon24: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
mrkunlex:
i don flog this senseless osu pig e don start writing long epistle, na my job be that on nairaland to bash any idiotic and cursed yeebow pig who does anyhow
But okoro, don't mistake me for your demented, godforsaken ape looking father, if your father is brainless and stupid and i am very sure he is, that doesn't means others are
okoro help me extend my greeting to your worthless, foolish and bitch you demented osu pig called mother, i am very sure your brainless mother with stinking pussy will be crying where she is now for giving birth to you senseless osu pig

Screp I couldn't get any of your word, you sounded like an hungry dog on leach with your poor gramatical sentence and senile rants, only if your mum took precaucious method in her flirtatious attitude she did save the world from another bastardy such as you but no she did rather spread her circumcised mutilated vagina known for it horrible smell of a vulture carcass to olaniyi motor park tout, ademola kagbu kagbu tailor and balogun agbo jedi jedi hawker hence birthing an infected pig such as you even with all her precaution methods to wipe out your degenerate genes it turned out a failure as you have taken after your fathers. omo ale!
Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by heniford2: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Ibadan airport was built in the 80's, at the time, ibos did not know how a plane looks like.

-erase the dot
and look what we have now Ibadan International Airport grin of a state of 80s should be in use but una no dey travel that's why goat and cow wants to travel to local Ibadan lack development

Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by Cosbyrich: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2021
yorubademon24:

GTFOH afonja demented pig, u might be the next to lose your worthless head more worthless than a he-goat to your primitive afonja scratched face comrades who are on the hunt for cone-skulls in the waste.
Kanu already said that the only pigs in Nigeria are the Igbos.They can be demented pigs,idiotic pigs,ritualist pigs,mumu pigs etc but they remain the authentic pigs.

All your families and generations including you are fleeing to the SW with their flat heads to escape being pounded for ritual.
If there are ritualsts in SW the way they have them in Igboland everyone of us would have been fleeing to your evil forest land by now.
If most of you Igbo ritualists that fled to the SW are deported back to your evil land,nobody will hear about your ritualistic culture in Yorubaland again.
As we speak,thousands of your vampire face Osus are being transported in cattle lorries to the SW. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by Corroro: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2021
hmm, Nigeria my country, how we go do? las las na to mind your business drink Nescafe, at least with that one you fit even see 200k win for instant promo.

Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by yorubademon24: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Cosbyrich:

Kanu already said that the only pigs in Nigeria are the Igbos.They can be demented pigs,idiotic pigs,ritualist pigs,mumu pigs etc but they remain the authentic pigs.

All your families and generations including you are fleeing to the SW with their flat heads to escape being pounded for ritual.
If there are ritualsts in SW the way they have them in Igboland everyone of us would have been fleeing to your evil forest land by now.
If most of you Igbo ritualists that fled to the SW are deported back to your evil land,nobody will hear about your ritualistic culture in Yorubaland again.
As we speak,thousands of your vampire face Osus are being transported in cattle lorries to the SW. grin

Boring rhetorics and senile rants from an afonja primitive baby butcher who believes the only way out poverty is to behead humans, scavenge for corpses in grave yards, sell human parts and butcher new born babies for their barbaric acts. keep coping about Lagos, we are gradually sending you wretched lots back to your slum dwelling abode in that habours the largest ritual killings and human part traders in west africa atleast we did help olaniyi muhajideens not to run-out cone-heads and afonja body parts to mine.

U better go get your helmet and body plate armour ready and save your head from being mined by your primitive comrades In the slum dwelling abode sw, who would derive joy in removing your worthless head from your shoulders just for a plate of that sewage called ewedu and 5k.

primitive cave men!
Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by Cosbyrich: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2021
yorubademon24:

Boring rhetorics and senile rants from an afonja primitive baby butcher who believes the only way out poverty is to behead humans, scavenge for corpses in grave yards, sell human parts and butcher new born babies for their barbaric acts. keep coping about Lagos, we are gradually sending you wretched lots back to your slum dwelling abode in that habours the largest ritual killings and human part traders in west africa atleast we did help olaniyi muhajideens not to run-out cone-heads and afonja body parts to mine.

U better go get your helmet and body plate armour ready and save your head from being mined by your primitive comrades In the slum dwelling abode sw, who would derive joy in removing your worthless head from your shoulders just for a plate of that sewage called ewedu and 5k.

primitive cave men!

lol
This ritual Osu thing don kolo..
Go back to Igboland make dem pound you nah..
Re: This Is Ibadan Airport by adebisiema(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin i am only here for the vawulence. I don't support the oppressor or take sides with the oppressed. Enjoying the blood splatter!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fiancee Or Spouse Visa, Which Is Better? / How Immigration Officers Collect Bribe At Airports / Abidjan Photos: Photos Taken During Its Heydays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.