Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife (3351 Views)

I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals / Primary School Where Head Teacher's Office Is Under A Tree In Cross Rivers / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Sigggy: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Boluwatife Balogun, the first son of superstar singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid, has proven that he’s a chip of the old bloc.

The Head teacher of his revealed during a chat with his mother Shola Ogudu that three female students are fighting over Bolu in school, and they claim he is their boyfriend.

Shola recreated the chat in a post on her official Twitter page as she noted her son is no different from his father who is a ladies man.

She wrote;

"Conversation ensued;

Head teacher: Good afternoon Bolu’s Mum

Me: Good afternoon Ma

HT: I would like to bring to your notice.. Your Son Boluwatife has got not one but 3girls fighting over him .. saying he is their boyfriend ..

Me:

�*clears throat* laughs gently

HT: this is serious, as the whole school won’t stop talking about it, I mean for me to call you..

Me: mutes call *ROTFLMFAO *unmutes call* I’m so sorry about this, I promise to talk to him

HT: please do, cos if it happens again, we’ll have to invite all parents for a meeting

ME: it won’t ma *hangsup*

Whispers under my breath .. *The Leaf really and truly doesn’t fall to far away from the tree.

The End.

https://campusnews.medium.com/head-teacher-reveals-three-girls-are-fighting-over-wizkids-son-boluwatife-9fbfafce2fc4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by TarOrfeeek: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is the type of FOOLISH upbringing those IDIOTS that killed Sylvester Omoromi had.

Imagine a FOOLISH unmarried SLUT who unfortunately has a child, is being informed of her USELESS son's involvement in irresponsible behaviour.

And what the idiot could do is bring it to social media.

There is no future generation again, because stupidity is the future.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Mariangeles(f): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
If she thinks it is funny and cute, she should remember what she went through as a young girl because of her son's father and make sure her son doesn't put another young girl through that again.
She should call him to order before he gets out of control.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by dawnomike(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Well, I have nothing to say...
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This is the type of FOOLISH upbringing those IDIOTS that killed Sylvester Omoromi had.

Imagine a FOOLISH unmarried SLUT who unfortunately has a child, is being informed of her USELESS son's involvement in irresponsible behaviour.

Looking at it from your angle you definitely have a point.

We now celebrate bad behavior, negative influence and hooliganism.

People call you out when you condemn bad behavior from their celebrity idols

8 Likes

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mariangeles:
If she thinks it is funny and cute, she should remember what she went through as a young girl because of her son's father and make sure her son doesn't put another young girl through that again.
She should call him to order before he gets out of control.

Don't be too sentimental. She was not forced to sleep with BigWiz.

4 Likes

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by lkillbrokehoes: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is too bad, the kid is too young for all these nonsense, she should at least act like a responsible mom and advice the kid before he goes haywire.

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by DontBullshitMe: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mehn. This country has gone to dogs.

She even felt proud. WTF? That kid is barely 12.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Magnoliaa(f): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This is too bad, the kid is too young for all these nonsense, she should at least act like a responsible mom and advice the kid before he goes haywire.

I don't even get the point of her sharing this. undecided And what is funny in it. Like kids who are barely teenagers doing such stuff and getting into 'entanglements' the whole school knows about is some bragging point?

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
I thought this girl has sense sha…
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Juliusmomoh: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

God please when you want to bless people this december.. Don't forget this man.

Amen

8 Likes

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don't understand why everyone is attacking the Mom. She only shared what the school reported about her son, like every normal parents. That's all.
Why criticize her for it? Besides she promised the woman it won't happen again and still made a valid point with her last idiomatic statement.

You people should free her abeg. All mothers do it. Hers is not out of place.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by iamyemiakins(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Most Nigerian celebrity babymamas are easy to identify, they like attention seeking by displaying some form of stupidity.

Boluwatife is on the move to outperform his dad, I see 3 upcoming babymamas.

2 Likes

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Khd95(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Mumu mother of the year

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Martini101(m): 3:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Clearly saying she doesn't care if what happened to her, happens to other upcoming ladies

The future is female in the mud.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by beautyhd: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2021
The head teacher is a confused fellow.

This is the reason most products from expensive schools end up morally bankrupt, insensitive towards the plight of others and bullies.

Things that should be frowned at are celebrated so they won't be in the bad books of their parents.

2 Likes

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by tydi(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Hustle from their mothers of all shades.

Big Wiz knows better though.

Motto : we no get shishi

Should we now say . The future is females stupidities
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by lkillbrokehoes: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't even get the point of her sharing this. undecided And what is funny in it. Like kids who are barely teenagers doing such stuff and getting into 'entanglements' the whole school knows about is some bragging point?
That girl doesn't seem like a responsible mom to me, I don't think any responsibility mom would tolerate such Nonsense, my fear is that the kid shouldn't copy the lifestyle of his dad when he turns to an adult(having numerous babymamas)

because I won't be surprised by how random girls are already shamelessly throwing themselves at the kid, even some of those agbaya girls.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by tydi(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:
I don't understand why everyone is attacking the Mom. She only shared what the school reported about her son, like every normal parents. That's all.
Why criticize her for it? Besides she promised the woman it won't happen again and still made a valid point with her last idiomatic statement.

Who cares if she does that or not , she should hide her dirty linens to her dirty self . If there wasn’t social media you lots could have had sense by force.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by tydi(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Martini101:
Clearly saying she doesn't care if what happened to her, happens to other upcoming ladies

The future is female in the mud.

To buttress your point sir. The future is females in stupidities
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Prime4life(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

wish useless son,you know dey see say na the girls them they fight over am. En tell you say en like any of them?
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Prime4life(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Nicepoker(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2021
No
Mercychen:

Things like this shouldn't be on a public space. Don't be the devil's advocate.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by CSTRR: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Girls at that age up to 24 years.

Dem dey trip for afropunk and unusual girlish hairstyles on guys.

To them, the guy na fine boy.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Mariangeles(f): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Don't be too sentimental. She was not forced to sleep with BigWiz.

This issue isn't about her and "Bigwiz", it's about not letting history repeat itself, otherwise, she'll become a grandmother even quicker than she became a mother.

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That girl doesn't seem like a responsible mom to me, I don't think any responsibility mom would tolerate such Nonsense, my fear is that the kid shouldn't copy the lifestyle of his dad when he turns to an adult(having numerous babymamas)

because I won't be surprised by how random girls are already shamelessly throwing themselves at the kid, even some of those abaya girls.

These are two sets of men ladies fight for:
1. Popular Guys. (You may be popular for whatever reason)
2. Rich Guys.

The rich girls go for the first while struggling women go for the second.

If you aren't in any of the 2 categories then you have to do wooing.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by MufasaLion: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

This issue isn't about her and "Bigwiz", it's about not letting history repeat itself, otherwise, she'll become a grandmother even quicker than she became a mother.

It's still about her and BigWiz because you clearly made it about that in your write up.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Corroro: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2021
normal thing, me sef bin get over 8 girls untop my matter for primary school. grin
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by candygist: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Boluwatife Balogun, the first son of superstar singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid, has proven that he’s a chip of the old bloc.

The Head teacher of his revealed during a chat with his mother Shola Ogudu that three female students are fighting over Bolu in school, and they claim he is their boyfriend.

Shola recreated the chat in a post on her official Twitter page as she noted her son is no different from his father who is a ladies man.

She wrote;

"Conversation ensued;

Head teacher: Good afternoon Bolu’s Mum

Me: Good afternoon Ma

HT: I would like to bring to your notice.. Your Son Boluwatife has got not one but 3girls fighting over him .. saying he is their boyfriend ..

Me:

�*clears throat* laughs gently

HT: this is serious, as the whole school won’t stop talking about it, I mean for me to call you..

Me: mutes call *ROTFLMFAO *unmutes call* I’m so sorry about this, I promise to talk to him

HT: please do, cos if it happens again, we’ll have to invite all parents for a meeting

ME: it won’t ma *hangsup*

Whispers under my breath .. *The Leaf really and truly doesn’t fall to far away from the tree.

The End.

https://campusnews.medium.com/head-teacher-reveals-three-girls-are-fighting-over-wizkids-son-boluwatife-9fbfafce2fc4

Now I see why wizkid dose not want to have anything to do with her.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2021
She's already raising the boy to be a playboy. Look at his hairstyle. This is what happens when a single mother raises a male child.

Wizkid will be disappointed. Someone tell that little lad that life isn't funny. If he can't stand on his own without his father's name, he will be utterly empty.
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by TheWolfen(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
It wasn't this bad during my time. Watin consign us with boyfriend and girlfriend? Nah to play ball after break time for sch and rush go house after school for lunch and then begin our rough play with neighborhood friends for evening and next on our mind nah dinner. After dinner naso man go come sleep like person dem use wood beat come dey throw Jackie chan style for bed. grin if u know u know cheesy
Lol
Kids these days barely 10 but dem don know watin their mama and papa dey do
Re: Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife by Laggafin: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Akuko Mike Ejeagha.. Notin wen no go become news for de zoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? / Kogi State University Admission List For 20102011 Session / Gain Admission Into University Of Calabar Even If You Did Not Pass Post-utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.