Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals (3687 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / Head Teacher Reveals Three Girls Are Fighting Over Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Oleys: 4:37am On Jun 30, 2022
A former teacher-turned-OnlyFans model is expecting her third child, following a drunken night with an ex-student.

Amy Kupps, 33, from North Carolina, US, has previously made headlines thanks to her rather controversial extra-curricular activities as a “proud mistress”.

Struggling to land herself a boyfriend, the self-titled “home-wrecker” now has affairs with married men and women but she’s not opposed to hooking up with single men – as she’s proven with her latest shocking revelation.

Six months ago, Amy, who has 87,000 followers on Instagram, was out with friends at a nightclub when she noticed a younger man giving her the eye.

The pair went home together but it wasn’t until the next morning, when the man referred to her as Miss Kupps, that she realised they had met before years earlier – in her classroom.

“My whole world has been turned upside down, I can’t quite believe it,” Amy said

“I was chuffed going home with a younger man but the next morning he asked, ‘Do you remember me Miss Kupps?’,” she said.

“That’s when he told me he was a former student of mine and even pulled out his yearbook to prove it.

“I was shocked.

“Let me be clear; I had no idea he was a former student and if I had known, I wouldn’t have gone home with him.

“I was his teacher in 2016 when he was 16, he’s now 22 years old.”

Embarrassed by the encounter, Amy left his house and intended to cut ties – but her plan went out the window when, just a few weeks later, she discovered she was pregnant.

Amy said: “I thought he was sexy so I went in like the mistress I am, and we had a wild drunken night.

Amy said: “I thought he was sexy so I went in like the mistress I am, and we had a wild drunken night.

“When the pregnancy test showed up as positive, I was speechless.

“I’m a devout Catholic so abortion isn’t an option for me – though I support other women’s right to do as they please with their bodies.

“After I told him, he was scared. I mean he’s only 22 and is still in college, I get that.

“But I’ve told him he doesn’t have to worry because I’m financially stable and I don’t want a relationship with him.”

She said she is happy to raise the child on her own, adding the pair have gone their separate ways.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/30/i-got-pregnant-with-my-student-im-keeping-the-baby-teacher-reveals-pics/

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by bewla(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2022
U sure do

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by bennybuhari: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2022
I thank God for the young man's life. If na Naija woman who are not financially stable...

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by MMWandali: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2022
What a world we live in!!!!!!!

Any story could be heard of what goes on under the sun
A deeply corrupt and immoral generation
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by beautyhd: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Funny how abortion is a sin according to her because she’s a catholic but reckless sex life isn’t.

I pity the young man because ladies like her can be desperate, she might call him out in the future to come take care of his responsibilities notwithstanding that she said they’ve gone their separate ways.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Safe delivery o, Madam OnlyFans teacher cool

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2022
“I’m a devout Catholic so abortion isn’t an option for me – though I support other women’s right to do as they please with their bodies
Devout catholic for OnlyFans
Orisirisi something cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by christejames(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Pondering!

What if they table is turned the other way round?

What will the society say... Honestly, the society favors women in times like these but vilify men even if the age gap is slim cry cry
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Badonasty(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2022
You’re a devout Catholic but you dey Bleep upandan…continue
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by talk2hb1(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Another Daughter of Eve has done it Again
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Dreiwizzy: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Whites and surgical enhancement are like 5&6
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by luminouz(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Lmaooooooo

The story is funny

She is devout Catholic and can't commit abortion but she can fuq both men,women and call herself a homewrecker

I mean, a sin is sin right?

N.B: Reminds me of that fanatic northerner who spearheaded the burning of a harlot who kept the Qur'an under her pillow. He can fuq a harlot, owe her money but it's a sin for her to keep the Qur'an under her pillow because she is a harlot? You see.how insane these things sound

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Dalil8: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2022
That young man just made the biggest mistake of his life.

Rule no 1: Don't you EVER let these women hoes keep your baby.

Now that poor baby is gonna spend his entire life listening to stories about his "wicked, " "deadbeat" dad and how he abandoned them.

Poor kid's gonna grow up hating his dad for no reason.
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by IsellSmartTvs: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Moral lesson: wait for 6years,e fit reach ur turn

Iwø Lokan cool

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Hushbingo: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Birniwa(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Christianity is scam. There's no second way about it. This LovePeddler believes that abortion is a sin as a Devout Catholic which she didn't do but she forgot that same Christian Bible that she reads prohibited and frowns against adultery in the first place. Just how myopic of a thought these morons are? I rest my case.
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by callmemakaveli: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Her Life, Her Rules...

Sometimes, Life just leads and you follow.

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2022
It's when the guy go on to be successful that wahala will start.

The boy is now on her radar.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Birniwa:
Christianity is scam. There's no second way about it. This LovePeddler believes that abortion is a sin as a Devout Catholic which she didn't do but she forgot that same Christian Bible that she reads prohibited and frowns against adultery in the first place. Just how myopic of a thought these morons are? I rest my case.

luminouz:

N.B: Reminds me of that fanatic northerner who spearheaded the burning of a harlot who kept the Qur'an under her pillow. He can fuq a harlot, owe her money but it's a sin for her to keep the Qur'an under her pillow because she is a harlot? You see.how insane these things sound

Lol. Do you remember this story @birniwa?

Will you say Islam is a scam because of that?
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2022
safesurfer:

Lol. Do you remember this story @birniwa?

Will you say Islam is a scam because of that?

I don't give a fuq about religion. I call out hypocrisy (like I did in both stories) when I see it.

Skip me with all the religious yidiyada bullshiit
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by franchasofficia: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2022
lol
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
luminouz:

I don't give a fuq about religion. I call out hypocrisy (like I did in both stories) when I see it.

Skip me with all the religious yidiyada bullshiit

Wasn't directly referring to you actually.
I believe you know that.

You just wanted to shout and show yourself. Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Afamsi: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
FILMale people will never admit crushing on a guy instead she will put the blame on innocent alchohol
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Justdogood(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Make we get am right for our country ooo

Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by Gadafii: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Olosho wey Dey wreck peoples home say she be devout catholic so she no fit abort pikin.

Omo werey cheesy
Re: I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals by TheWolfen(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
post=114281654:

Devout catholic for OnlyFans
Orisirisi something cheesy

Imagine!
I bet you knew the meaning of the word "confusion".
We live in a confused world including the LGBT whatever confused set's nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Post Ume Results / My Weird Experience During Night Class... / JAMBITES: Know Your Admission Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.