Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Is This Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? (690 Views)

Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? by doksblog(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
There were two stories recently published in the dailies which I followed passionately in order to educate the readers on the medical aspect and prevention of the condition.

The stories were about two men who died at different time, had different encounter in different hotels in Lagos. They were said to have stopped breathing with no sign of life during sexual intercourse. It was attributed to Magun by the readers and some commentators.

The medical explanation is that such deaths are usually due to cardiac arrest or in some cases could lead to stroke, largely referred to as brain attack.

Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? What Is Magun?

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe, South-West Nigeria. It literally means “do not climb.” Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check.

Some husbands or parents are known to put Magun on their wives or daughters to discourage either extramarital affairs or premarital sex and ward off rapists.

There are different sorts of Magun. The three most famous ones are:Find out below
https://doksblog.com/magun-in-nigeria-magun-in-nigeria-or-cardiac-arrest/

Re: Is This Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Is This Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? by sharpwriter(m): 1:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
You are becoming stale and boring by the day angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? by doksblog(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Asin eeeeeee
sharpwriter:

1 Like

Re: Is This Magun In Nigeria Or Cardiac Arrest? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

I don't care bruv
I just do my thing and don't give a shit

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Now / A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below / My Life As A Teenager (a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.