Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below (690 Views)

As A Lady Will You Do This To Your Husband ( Check Image) / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below by blackparadise: 5:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Good morning nairalanders, Please help share this to the top police authority in Abuja..

Check below the image a friend send it to me to post and share. This is becoming alarming, Nigeria police are evil and devil. Call the number of the human right below to confirm this... please I beg in name of God .. nairaland Please just becareful because may we never fall on the hand of those human being in black uniform ...they are animals..

Admin help me to move it to front page

1 Share

Re: A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below by blackparadise: 5:36am On Mar 31, 2022
blackparadise:
Good morning nairalanders, Please help share this to the top police authority in Abuja..

Check below the image a friend send it to me to post and share. This is becoming alarming, Nigeria police are evil and devil. Call the number of the human right below to confirm this... please I beg in name of God .. nairaland Please just becareful because may we never fall on the hand of those human being in black uniform ...they are animals..

Admin help me to move it to front page

Re: A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below by madridguy(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Harrison don recover the money back for the guy. The news sweet my belle.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below by otipoju(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Are these policemen dumb that they fo know that electronic trsnsactions have digital trails that can be traced back to them. 1.2 million naira. Daylight robbery.
Re: A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below by blackparadise: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
Harrison don recover the money back for the guy. The news sweet my belle.
God bless you
Re: A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below by HopeNeverDies: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Damnnn!!!!!

I seriously think this should be moved to the Front Page to pass a message across...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Said Her Husband Shouldn't Have Slaped Chris Rock For Her Sak / Who Have Tried This Before? / What Is Difference Between Ur Bestie And Ur Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.