Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) (5736 Views)

From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
First I am an African before anything so keep your religion to yourself, yes I am a Christian but I respect everyones right to worship whatever they belive in and if you believe in a stone please go ahead and worship it, I wanted to live in a Christian country and also a free country that is why I chose Brazil,as long as you don't force me to worship the stone with you I have no problem

Note:pictures are already in the public domain

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/lovely-and-beautiful-brazilian.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
This beautiful Brazilian woman is looking for friends and she is the daughter of oxossi and that is the meaning below

Oxóssi or Oxoce is the Orisha of hunting, forests, animals, the fat, keep. It is in the meals, as it is who provides the food. It's the lightness, the cunning, the wisdom, the cunning way to capture the game. He is an orixá of contemplation, a lover of the arts and beautiful things. He is the axé hunter , the one who seeks the good things for an ile , the one who hunts for good influences and positive energies.

In ancient Africa, oxossi was considered the guardian of hunters as it was up to them to bring their livelihood to the tribe

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
She is single and she is the daughter of yemoja

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
She is single and she is the daughter of oxum

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by zexy2030(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Link me with one I will.settle down with her asap

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2021
zexy2030:
Link me with one I will.settle down with her asap

Lol, I trust you bro, no time to check time grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by inumidun2010(m): 4:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Daughter of YEMOJA ke.... Lord save us from KARISHIKA....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Furcko: 4:44am On Dec 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
She is single and she is the daughter of oxum
if they love anal especially without lube then sign me up many

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by RealAdewole(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Nibo latun jasi bayii... but how we fit ?relate
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by AllahIsSatan: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Yoruba culture, religion and language is alive and well in Brazil. They worship Sango, Ogun, Yemoja, Obatala, Olokun. I believe these women are descendants of Yorubas who were brought as slaves to Brazil for over 400 Years from the 16th to the 19th centuries. A.D.

RealAdewole:
Nibo latun jasi bayii... but how we fit ?relate

2 Likes

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Yoruba culture, religion and language is alive and well in Brazil. They worship Sango, Ogun, Yemoja, Obatala, Olokun. I believe these women are descendants of Yorubas who were brought as slaves to Brazil for over 400 Years from the 16th to the 19th centuries. A.D.

look at those women do they look yoruba to you? Desendants kor ascendants ni

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2021
inumidun2010:

It's a Religion
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nonexisting: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
They look hungry so no need throwing bomb at these ones.
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by princepee: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Are you sure they are females? There are a lot of she looking he's in Brazil.
You may be surprised to find out that some of those you see in these pictures are men.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2021
princepee:
Are you sure they are females? There are a lot of she looking he's in Brazil.
You may be surprised to find out that some of those you see in these pictures are men.

Dude in Brazil they don't hide it, if they are male they would clearly put it in their advert, they are traditional women

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by FIFApresident1(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2021
The first woman is effortlessly beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Op ( Walk4brazil )... That woman with the yellow flowers dress fit my specs perfectly.

If I ever visit Brazil, I'll ask her to marry me. gringringrin......

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Op ( Walk4brazil )... That woman with the yellow flowers dress fit my specs perfectly.

If I ever visit Brazil, I'll ask her to marry me. gringringrin......

grin grin
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by BlackfireX: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is that all??
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
BlackfireX:
Is that all??

Yes
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Throw their eyes I see only sorrowful ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by richfriendsng: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Op can you give the first one my number, tell her I love her and I want to marry her, tell her that I am a Nigerian, rich, handsome and God fearing grin
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
richfriendsng:
Op can you give the first one my number, tell her I love her and I want to marry her, tell her that I am a Nigerian, rich, handsome and God fearing grin

Lol grin, what is your chieftency title?
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
I've always wanted friends from Brazil who are yorubas. I've been told they're more traditional than the Nigerian yorubas.
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
TsaTrinity:
I've always wanted friends from Brazil who are yorubas. I've been told they're more traditional than the Nigerian yorubas.

Yes they are really traditional, we have Brazilians that practice the yoruba traditional religion
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes they are really traditional, we have Brazilians that practice the yoruba traditional religion
Hook me up with some peeps there. Both male and female
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
What different does that make. A lot of our girls also claim same and beside the traditional was exported from Yoruba land. It is nothing new

But for me. I can't deal. I will pass

inumidun2010:
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Online9ja: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hi how do I meet these women?
walkbrazil4k:
This beautiful Brazilian woman is looking for friends and she is the daughter of oxossi and that is the meaning below

Oxóssi or Oxoce is the Orisha of hunting, forests, animals, the fat, keep. It is in the meals, as it is who provides the food. It's the lightness, the cunning, the wisdom, the cunning way to capture the game. He is an orixá of contemplation, a lover of the arts and beautiful things. He is the axé hunter , the one who seeks the good things for an ile , the one who hunts for good influences and positive energies.

In ancient Africa, oxossi was considered the guardian of hunters as it was up to them to bring their livelihood to the tribe

Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Online9ja:
Hi how do I meet these women?

You can meet them online
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 03, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You can meet them online
Upon all the beautiful banny wen dey Brazil na yemoja you see give us embarassed
Re: Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
ZINIX:

Upon all the beautiful banny wen dey Brazil na yemoja you see give us embarassed

Lol, yemoja women na still women na, people get wetin them love bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue / Bbn Winner Mercy Eke Shamelessly Sitting On A Married Mans Lap Cubana Chief Prie / Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.