Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (44157 Views)

Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Henryjr(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
The same reason I do not argue with agberos that much, let alone to fight them.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wow..

I witnessed exactly something like this yesterday night between a guy driving a Honda and a keke guy.

The guy driving the Honda brought out not one, but two long matchetes from his car...

No be small thing oh...

Shuoo

4 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na so one mad man scratch my car dent am. Sorry didn’t even come out of his mouth, he said I can’t do him anything. I was fumed with anger but deep down I knew he wasn’t worth it. The damaged cost me 40k because he broke my side mirror, but I saw it as a motivation to relocate to a sane environment with less mad people.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Dhury: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
A wise says said learn from others mistakes and be safe. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:
Avoid quarrel anyway you can!
If he had ignored and moved on or avoided any altercations, he would still be alive. That scratch might not cost up to 10k to fix.

His soul rest in peace!

To car owners/drivers in Lagos, don't quarrel or drag road with Keke, korope, danfo.....they are mad guys. Majority of them are under the influence of igbo(weed), sẹ́pẹ, monkey tail etc
I just made a screenshot of your comment and posted on my WhatsApp status. This is a very important life saving tip for drivers. No matter how right or wrong your are - just avoid argument or bickering with these touts. Unless of course you’re armed yourself. If not person go just die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Edyice: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
That's why whenever am driving , I always give Keke and Okada men chance to carry their wahala go

Even for fuel station self na wide space I dey give them
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Idamond:
According to viral reports, a tricycle AKA keke driver stabbed the owner of this Toyota Camry to death in the course of arguing at Rumukwurushi, Rivers State.

The owner of the Camry had accosted the tricycle driver for scratching his car and the incident turned ugly with the keke driver allegedly stabbing the man to death.

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=992512377963159&id=100016132170538&refid=28

Two things:

1. Why did they take down his trouser

2. Apart from d plenty talk by d onlookers, what was done to help d victim?

4 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Depressed101: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Portharcourt and murder sad bloody city
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by seborrhic: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Where is the blood?
A stabbing to death injury would have occurred when he went out to confront the Keke man and he would have slumped out there from excessive bleeding following the stabbing.
This looks more like someone that went out to argue with the Keke man,went back to his car,slumped and died.
This is just my theory anyway.Eversince the story of that Dowen boy being physically assaulted by boys of his age, leading to his death,turning out to be the actual course of events,when I was even initially doubting the boys parents and cousin story,I have come to believe any kind of things that on the surface look impossible,can actually happen in Nigeria.
Though most blog and Facebook stories are false.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by house10s: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:
If he had ignored and moved on or avoided any altercations, he would still be alive. That scratch might not cost up to 10k to fix.

His soul rest in peace!

To car owners/drivers in Lagos, don't quarrel or drag road with Keke, korope, danfo.....they are mad guys. Majority of them are under the influence of igbo(weed), sẹ́pẹ, monkey tail etc
soo if u get ur car dent u shouldn't voice out shey.

omo u no get talk
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by pyro62(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Deliver us from evil oh lord! Rip to the dead
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
At times just let go
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:

His soul rest in peace!

Honestly...that scratch might not even be noticeable.

If you can control your ego, you are a winner.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hatchy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by sageb: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
A man is dead just like that
It is good to avoid quarrel
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by idomytin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
This life nor balance... To voice out again na problem..
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
THE KEKE MAN SUPPOSE DE BLEED BY NOW
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by adecz: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
I'm sure the keke driver na hawoosa.. �️ ⚔️
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by manee2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mehn_ lipsrsealed

Well, if you need reasonable comments on a thread, avoid the first page grin

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by iPresh4s(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
No be everytime person dey argue. Atimes just do like say u no see

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Oyiboman69: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
DEGABA:
Frustration and envy was the cause. If you see how these keke drivers behaves towards car owners you will agree with me that envy is their major issue.
RIP
and you forgot most of those boys who at any given chance will jump of their vehicle and start attacking keke and bike rider with recklessness....
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mjpem23(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
But car owners don’t Smoke weed ?
The rate God will judge some of you in heaven Ehn
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Reference(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
If we had a functional, civilised police service and a working judiciary a patrol or beat officer will be round the corner to settle the matter in the most logical and satisfactory manner like we see in civlised societies.

But what happened to the protest that should have turned to a movement to trigger this much desired institutional change.... it died prematurely. Destroyed by the forces which will not have Nigeria develop so like Mr. Camry we continue to suffer and pay the penalty for our collective failure to have a better society.

When we see citizens abroad hit the streets time and again demanding for better governance, what is our excuse when we are governed far worse.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
80% of Nigerians you see out there are fucking frustrated people both young and old looking for who to pure their anger and frustration on at any slightest provocation. People should becareful when you are on the streets, don't argue unnecessary with anyone, don't fight anyone even if they provoke you, try to have some control over your anger and emotion. May God be with us all.
Amin Amin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by nikz(f): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Awkabigboy:
please avoid quarrel with keke drivers , theyre poverty striken and frustrated,,most deliberately scratch the cars of people due to bitterness and envy

The envy from those keke riders doesn't have part 2. They have dark minds.....

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gassbee: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sometimes u need to behave like a fool to stay alive
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
The madness behind the attachment some of us have to material things is out of place.
He could have easily and cheaply left the keke guy to fix his car with less than #20k. But no, he was so pained that an ordinary keke rider (who may not even be a gentleman) scratched his car. Now his life is gone and cannot be redeemed. I got my car bashed this past Saturday by a random bus driver, I accessed the level of damage and it was quite enormous but I let him go because this life you see ee, you don't know what would face you in the nearest future.

Whenever you can, let go. Because none of these things will follow us to life after here.

May we never be unfortunate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
DEGABA:
Frustration and envy was the cause. If you see how these keke drivers behaves towards car owners you will agree with me that envy is their major issue.
RIP

You're right.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by KingAzari: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:

His soul rest in peace!

Valid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.