Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (44167 Views)

Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's their way. Okada men recently killed a man at Ajah and set his new Venza ablaze just for brushing an idiot Okada man out of the road.

Okada and Keke riders are evil!

6 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Btruth: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jesu! shocked
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gassbee: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
house10s:
soo if u get ur car dent u shouldn't voice out shey.

omo u no get talk
voice out with sense n wen d situation is getting deadly u withdraw tactically so u can live to tel d story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gaspology(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Frustration everywhere! People dey displace aggression anyhow like say na you be Bubu. Be careful out there!
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gambia(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
gassbee:
voice out with sense n wen d situation is getting deadly u withdraw tactically so u can live to tel d story

Exactly, that's the best thing to do.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by redirect(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
THE SECOND NAME OF NIGERIA IS BAD NEWS, NOTHING GOOD IS COMING OUT OF 9JA AGAIN!
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Habib101: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
There's no were hot temper can get us, controlling your anger at the time you feel doing something you will regret is the best solution
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by SilvanusII(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:
Avoid quarrel anyway you can!
If he had ignored and moved on or avoided any altercations, he would still be alive. That scratch might not cost up to 10k to fix.

His soul rest in peace!

To car owners/drivers in Lagos, don't quarrel or drag road with Keke, korope, danfo.....they are mad guys. Majority of them are under the influence of igbo(weed), sẹ́pẹ, monkey tail etc

Says a wretch who doesn't know the value of things worked for
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Holysucker(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
udemzyudex:

Ego is the problem, after boasting and doing all that, the urge to suddenly withdraw, so as not to look weak is always the problem.

Exactly bro
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jail dey smell.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Two foolish men
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:
If he had ignored and moved on or avoided any altercations, he would still be alive. That scratch might not cost up to 10k to fix.

His soul rest in peace!

To car owners/drivers in Lagos, don't quarrel or drag road with Keke, korope, danfo.....they are mad guys. Majority of them are under the influence of igbo(weed), sẹ́pẹ, monkey tail etc

Car owners don’t smoke or drive under the influence?
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
FuckDModz:
It's their way. Okada men recently killed a man at Ajah and set his new Venza ablaze just for brushing an idiot Okada man out of the road.

Okada and Keke riders are evil!

My friend told me about this ..did the man die
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Poor people always have wrong dispositions toward rich people, this is worse if the poor is angry and worst if the poor is angry while fighting the rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by house10s: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
gassbee:

see as u dey talk like mumu.

so any time person bash ur car u won't voice out ur disappointment shey.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
FarahAideed:

My friend told me about this ..did the man die

I couldn't care less whether the bastard Okada idiot is alive or not.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
SilvanusII:

Says a wretch who doesn't know the value of things worked for

The guy you quoted is right.

I work in the medical field. One guy driving car got into argument with a keke rider. Within the twinkle of an eye several of them had surrounded him and beaten him up

That's how he ended up spending several weeks in the hospital where I worked. With severe injuries .Including severe head injury self. He nearly died.

Sometimes it pays to walk away. Fixing scratch on car costs far less than spending hundreds of thousands of naira fixing injuries in hospital.

I once had keke knock off my side glass. I was angry, the man came to apologize,and I let him go. Fixing the side mirror cost me less than 1000 naira. Maybe I should have shown him, and if he brought his geng?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:

His soul rest in peace!

You forgot to add they most times have nothing to lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:

His soul rest in peace!

Facts o nothing but facts , if you can fix it move on

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by karnap(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
In Nigeria when someone scratched your car,
1. Look at the person well.
2. Check the cost of the accident
3. Enter your car and drive home

Stay alive
Avoid fighting with peoples you don't know, some are trains on the streets.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sad. If my argument and yabbing pass Social media, no be me you see. Hard man hard man.....6ft next. Too bad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by eaglez(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have seen these happened severally, because them scratch your car, u cam out and started shouting, yes it is very painful but always apply wisdom, now the man is dead but the car still dey na another man go drive am go police station while the main driver is gone forever.
Idamond:
According to viral reports, a tricycle AKA keke driver stabbed the owner of this Toyota Camry to death in the course of arguing at Rumukwurushi, Rivers State.

The owner of the Camry had accosted the tricycle driver for scratching his car and the incident turned ugly with the keke driver allegedly stabbing the man to death.

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=992512377963159&id=100016132170538&refid=28

4 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:

His soul rest in peace!

There is an inherent hatred for successful people that exists inside of people of that class. It's not a drug induced action. It's a psychological defeat in his head that made him stab him, instead of accepting responsibility and saying SORRY OGA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Berezuski: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
With all manner of prudence from both end would have solved this ugly nonsense.
Now life has been lost.
The dead tells no story
The accused would be guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hizpraize(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Most of this Keke riders are cultist.them full for Onitsha
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
udemzyudex:

Ego is the problem, after boasting and doing all that, the urge to suddenly withdraw, so as not to look weak is always the problem.

If you drive away from there, who knows your face? Nobody will remember the incident by the time they all get home.

Haven't you toasted a girl infront of people and she said No? How did you walk away?

Did you sleep there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
deanoffaculty:
I always tell people, don't engage in unnecessary argument when you can avoid it. When arguments gets hotter, take five steps backwards and be wise. Don't form that you are a Superhero. ....voltron, Superman, Iron man etc....ALL OF THEM DEY TAYA!
Thousands of people are devil's reincarnates and they have nothing to loose and they will make sure they end your life.
Hard truth.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
grossintel:
Na so one mad man scratch my car dent am. Sorry didn’t even come out of his mouth, he said I can’t do him anything. I was fumed with anger but deep down I knew he wasn’t worth it. The damaged cost me 40k because he broke my side mirror, but I saw it as a motivation to relocate to a sane environment with less mad people.

Smart Guy.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by SolarEdge: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Such a pity, but if you leave in port Harcourt u suppose know say that place na rough area, everybody there is a tough guy even primary school student are not let out of the scenario

R. I. P to the man

Such a wasted soul
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Golan007: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Make I no lie, it's better to be the killer than the killed in this case.

Best scenario, you might even beat the case.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gassbee: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
house10s:

see as u dey talk like mumu.

so any time person bash ur car u won't voice out ur disappointment shey.
idiot think of your wife n kids at home and stop forming bravado?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts / See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.