Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (9740 Views)

Despite The Heavy Beatings My Neighbor Girlfriend Refuse To Park out / Can I Bleep My Elder Brothers Wife / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by MASTERYANKEE: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2021
H

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by SarutobiEky(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Girls are not to be trusted I just finished fucking my neighbor’s girlfriend with big ass and Brest. Funny enough the guy just traveled this morning.i don’t care anybody can Bleep my girlfriend too moreover me no first trust any Girl .
you have pictures of the said girl? Congrats bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by nrexzy: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Congrats on a new milestone....

10 commandments

10 Likes

Re: I by Born2winKingOG: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
congrats manh
Re: I by Tonero5200: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2021
congratulations bros
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
SarutobiEky:
you have pictures of the said girl? Congrats bro
Yes and why are you asking ?
Re: I by Bigredmachine: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2021
See lifetime achievement... 10 years from now I hope u will still remember this day as a big day in ur life...

Make this day an every year anniversary for this wonderful mile stone...

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I by EmzyT: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Girls are not to be trusted I just finished fucking my neighbor’s girlfriend with big ass and Brest. Funny enough the guy just traveled this morning.i don’t care anybody can Bleep my girlfriend too moreover me no first trust any Girl .
Maturity is very uncommon these days..so having s## with your neighbor is something you should post?
Omo boy people dey wey get doings but Dem no dey carry talk oo..no be everything you go talk... social media no be market place..relax guy nothing dey f**k oo..e go tire you..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I by MufasaLion: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Must you come online to brag about your 40 second sex romp? So immature, running his mouth like a kid that just discovered a new toy.

8 Likes

Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Must you come online to brag about your 40 second sex romp? So immature, running his mouth like a kid that just discovered a new toy.
Bross calm down. If you see the big ass and breast you go
Like am self.
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Maturity is very uncommon these days..so having s## with your neighbor is something you should post?
Omo boy people dey wey get doings but Dem no dey carry talk oo..no be everything you go talk... social media no be market place..relax guy nothing dey f**k oo..e go tire you..
Easy chairman. I don arranged for party tomorrow self with big big ass.
Re: I by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Easy chairman. I don arranged for party tomorrow self with big big ass.
Re: I by MufasaLion: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Bross calm down. If you see the big ass and breast you go
Like am self.

And if I like the ass and tities, must I come online to spill it? You gotta be more matured.

6 Likes

Re: I by drezzyx(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Ewu
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

And if I like the ass and tities, must I come online to spill it? You gotta be more matured.
Bross Na everything me one Dey put for online now .

2 Likes

Re: I by padi94(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2021
So??
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2021
padi94:
So??
I don give an belle now so
Re: I by MufasaLion: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Bross Na everything me one Dey put for online now .

undecided
Re: I by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Is this your first sexual experience?You seems to be excited.

1 Like

Re: I by AmazingELixir: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

undecided

Something is fundamentally wrong with you...your are proud to come online to announce you slept with your neighbour's girlfriend and at thesame accusing girls for dearth of trust, how convenient for you.

I'm guessing by your actions you've earned the trust of your friends, your readers and indeed your neighbour.

Nonsense *kiss and tell* somebody.

8 Likes

Re: I by SarutobiEky(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Yes and why are you asking ?
I'd like to have her contact and chop my own na. Don't be stingy. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I by AccountManager: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2021
E don do
Make una free our Op na
Re: I by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

5 Likes

Re: I by Ofadaman(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor property

1 Like

Re: I by Nicepoker(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2021
How can a full grown man be this fo0lish. Why the excitement.

1 Like

Re: I by jericco1(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations.. tiri gbosa to you
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2021
I don’t trust anybody and I don’t want anybody to trust me I have seen allots and I don’t give a Bleep.

AmazingELixir:

undecided

Something is fundamentally wrong with you...your are proud to come online to announce you slept with your neighbour's girlfriend and at thesame accusing girls for dearth of trust, how convenient for you.

I'm guessing by your actions you've earned the trust of your friends, your readers and indeed your neighbour.

Nonsense *kiss and tell* somebody.

1 Like

Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Nicepoker:
How can a full grown man be this fo0lish. Why the excitement.
Because the breast was so big and long. You know the type Na?
Re: I by MASTERYANKEE: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2021
jericco1:
Congratulations.. tiri gbosa to you
Thank you
Re: I by Bigredmachine: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:

Life truly is stage by stage... When I first started loving, I almost gave myself heart attack out of jealousy, not knowing my gf of blessed memories then was still cheating with who she called ex... Out of no where I don't know what changed my mindset never to trust any woman again in this life...

Women are not be trusted not for any reason, any man who trust a woman out of what she told him, will die out of heart attack

You know how many I dey do work with, right in the middle of action dem dey call their guy they assure am say you are my all in all bla bla

8 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2021
I can never trust any girl in my life, even my girlfriend.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) / Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.