Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Do You Deal With An Ex's Gifts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With An Ex's Gifts (263 Views)

Your Ex Gifts You These / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Ex's Gifts by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2021
I broke up with my girl who presumably is now an ex girlfriend. The thing is, she has given me some gifts like wristwatches, singlets, under wears, etc. I have also bought some gifts for her too. I don't want to sound petty or something, but now that our relationship has snowballed I feel kind of awkward anytime I used any of those gifts she gave me when our relationship was still bubbling.

Something in my mind is telling me to dispose those gifts by selling the salable ones. But then again I feel is not the right thing to do. Girls/guys who experienced something like this, how did you handled the situation.

Guys help a confused brother
Re: How Do You Deal With An Ex's Gifts by Ebubechuwku(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Dash them out to the needy... thats if you yourself have enough cloth, no go dash out all your cloth and start to dey complain here..

But if wanna do, some catholic church do collect stuff like that to give to the motherless babies home....

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Man Owe You Money?? / Help Oooo / Nice Guys Finish Last: Here Is Why Altruistic People Need A Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.