Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence (29740 Views)

#JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by chukel(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Goldp5988:
I hope with all these going on, parents will have to withdraw there ward from Borden.
at least spell it well
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by tollyboy5(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Rapists are devil's.

I can't imagine raping a girl.

Sex is meant to be pleasurable, an act based on consent, filled with pleasurable moans and groans from the babe, that only makes you want her the more.

It is not meant to be filled with struggling punching screaming, scratching and cursing

You dey struggle with babe and your di..ck still stand?

Omo...my dick.....k can't even stand for such a a thing.

God bless all the cute yellow-pawpaw babes out there.

One. Love..

Death to all rapists.
Na Una dey overate yellow girls undecided
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by vickydevoka(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Freeeanijor:
Condom was stuck in her Virgina for days resulting to the infection (sepsis) that claimed her life. Why didn't the late Karen act like the late Sylvester by naming the culprit? Who had sex with this minor with a condom? Was it in the school premises or outside the school premises? Crazy things are happening, the school may not be guilty as alleged. It's a tough case we have here.
I guess it should be her mates. We start to fùck fir secondary school . So nothing new
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by vickydevoka(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Freeeanijor:
Condom was stuck in her Virgina for days resulting to the infection (sepsis) that claimed her life. Why didn't the late Karen act like the late Sylvester by naming the culprit? Who had sex with this minor with a condom? Was it in the school premises or outside the school premises? Crazy things are happening, the school may not be guilty as alleged. It's a tough case we have here.
I guess it should be her mates. We start to fùck fir secondary school . So nothing new. During our time for SS1 na raw we de do am. Cause our manhood never de strong to de wear condom.
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by Bahamas95(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Abegi!

They shouldn't try to sweep the matter under the carpet with this fvcking video. Who knows if the deed has already been done before she stepped outa that building.

Nigerian schools are no longer safe for our children, all they are after is school fees without ensuring the safety of the students.....We wanna know what really happened to that poor girl!

2 Likes

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by KillAlabi2021(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Freeeanijor:

Na the female student's dey harasses male teachers with their hugeAss tongue
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by GetMeRight: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Most secondary sch in Nigeria na home of atrocities but may God keep our children safe.

Parents should just give boarding arrangements for their kids less consideration.

1 Like

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by GetMeRight: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Na the female student's dey harasses male teachers with their hugeAss tongue

She was a minor, get sense

2 Likes

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2021
It is a known fact our police service is highly inefficient and in some cases very corrupt.
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by brandsoncharlie: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2021
arkonpoint:
If a condom get stuck, the forensics should extract the dna of the culprit or am I saying that cos I watched too many western movies?
There are live documentary on such issues on ID Channel on dstv in western countries, it is happening.
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by KillAlabi2021(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
GetMeRight:

She was a minor, get sense

Minor with hugeAss tongue
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by chival(f): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2021
jidxin:
i guess the school may be innocent after all
My sister who lives just beside the school told me it was discovered a relative had been sexually abusing the girl during the holidays. The abuser left a condom in her which finally caused sepsis and toxic shock over time. From what I gathered, the girl later became ill and subsequently died because of that. I don't know how true that assertion is. This is just what I heard. The school may or may not be culpable.

1 Like

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by Mechatronix: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2021
SO MANY QUESTIONS ON MY MIND CONCERNING THIS MATTER:

1. The parents, especially the mum knew this girl had such a serious health issue, such as juvenile type 1 diabetes mellitus, a condition the patient rely solely on external insulin for survival, why did they (she) allow her to be in a boarding house? Is that not carelessness on her part. No teacher/school can take better diligent care of such a child than the mother.

2. How come the girl in question never confessed to her mum or any family member of the alleged rape, even though she went home and was with them for almost two days before she was taken to the hospital? Sylvester Oromoni's case seemed evident because the late boy confessed names before he died. I think there is a gap here too.

3. On the part of the school, why did they admit a student of such health status?

4. The first report said the condom found in the late Karen was " a decayed condom". Do condoms, being plastic decay or decompose?

5. How come up till now, no one, including the Police investigating the issue are yet to sight the so called found condom from the girl, so that the DNA can be extracted from its contents and make investigation easier and simpler?

6. The CCTV videos show the girl leaving the school by herself as against the initial claim that she was helped to classes and out of school by others. Who is telling lies here?

Having asked all the above. Let the truth of this matter be unraveled and any culprit face the wrath of the law. But those questions are begging for answers.

1 Like

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by We4all: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2021
That girl might have indulged in a consensual sex with another mate. She was already a teenager and they could get into nasty behaviors.

And the fact that she didn’t trust her mom enough to open up to her shows bad parenting on the mother’s part.

The autopsy should determine the length of time she had the condom in her body then investigations can commence from there.
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by descartes400: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

I guess it should be her mates. We start to fùck fir secondary school . So nothing new

Definitely! if it was an adult, he will leave no trace of condom in her VJ. Her mate who knows next to nothing about sex other than to just chuk fuka fuku will leave a condom when he withdrew his pencil diick! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by vickydevoka(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
descartes400:

Definitely! if it was an adult, he will leave no trace of condom in her VJ. Her mate who knows next to nothing about sex other than to just chuk fuka fuku will leave a condom when he withdrew his pencil diick! undecided
Na for school de fùck her. De school shouldn't be blamed na de those involve in de act, trying to experiment what de see. Buh when I first had sec in jss3 I no cum. Na after secondary school I go ashawo house, na him I first come. So in all sense na Ashawo disvirgin me. ( Buh dat first cum be like heaven)
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by Buharidgeneral: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Murio001:
I hope they won't sweep the matter under the carpet

Carpet don full oooo

2 Likes

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by GenAbacha(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Save for a select few, majority of the people commenting on this thread are vile and wicked.

And all of them are men; some perverted, some backward thinkers.

Gosh.
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by barcaboi(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Simran94:
This is not just about the cause of death. Was she raped or not!! Some of these male secondary school teachers are fond of sexually harrasing female students
In this case she left the school in one piece
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by barcaboi(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Randy100:

Because you say so. Nonsense.
Dey mind these ignorant pple; they just say nonsense
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by Goldp5988(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2021
chukel:
at least spell it well

Sorry I didn't check well before posting, correct me plz.

1 Like

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by Ashirioluwa: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2021
No autopsy report…….Nigeria
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by Moscow11(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2021
jabulani000001:

https://www.airwavesreport.com/exclusive/new-cctv-videos-surface-on-keren-happuch-akpagher-s-death-who-is-saying-the-truth-why-is-the-police-yet-to-release-its-report
From these videos, it’s a lie when they said the lady couldn’t walk out of school, it’s clear she walked out unaided and healthy. What could have gone wrong?
May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by Murio001: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2021
jidxin:
i guess the school may be innocent after all
Hopefully we'd find out one day
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by descartes400: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na for school de fùck her. De school shouldn't be blamed na de those involve in de act, trying to experiment what de see. Buh when I first had sec in jss3 I no cum. Na after secondary school I go ashawo house, na him I first come. So in all sense na Ashawo disvirgin me. ( Buh dat first cum be like heaven)

Broh! grin cheesy
Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by YoungAncient1: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nobody is talking about the ones happening in public schools.

1 Like

Re: Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence by swagifted(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
All this big companies and organisations with cheap 720p cctv. Na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked A Farmer In Benue Arrested By Police (Photo) / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.