Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing (65805 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / North Cyprus: Part 2 / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by daddytime(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
ChineduObinna:

Omo how the beard matter dey be ?

Easy matter, bro...send me WhatsApp from my signature
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by SonofGod231: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Some cases are like that bro,even worse.My Dad's younger brother left Nigeria for Italy while I was still a toddler.He finally came back last year after 36years with nothing. No Jokes.
Uncle drove their late father's Old 230 benz vboot to my house and I was wondering what happened.
Uncle told me he had to go and fix the car to be driving it about that he suffered in Italy and virtually came back with nothing.
Uncle say make we help am abeg,e say make I help am talk to my dad to help am start up something,after everything Uncle say if I fit help am with 1k to fuel the car because e fit off at any moment,I just weak.According to him,he has grown up children littered every where in Italy but they refused to trace their roots back to Nigeria and he doesn't have a good relationship with them.
I just deleted his number from my phone immediately left.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tunapawizzy: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
No be every abroad be abroad
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Bigpundit: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Reasons not to go to north Cyprus to work or study! Read https://www.nairaland.com/1902723/reasons-not-go-north-cyprus
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by pyro10(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
wtf man
Encourage him to go East or south....I'd prefer south tho... grin grin

Make I enter Lebanon fess cool
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Adakintroy: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na mumu de worry many of them.

You get up to one million. You can't figure a decent business to do you go use am buy visa. Nigeria weh easy die to do business. Average Nigerian na mugu weh just de form know know. Once get going you are gone. You can easily konk thier head for business once you know small pass them. It's allowed. You can Dodge tax, start without registrations. Busically do anything. Just you, your i.q. and small ogbolor for mouth.

Western world don advance even if you are educated you still belike like village boy weh come Lagos relatively. Na just for your eye you think say you sharp. For theirs you are just a migrant from Africa bowl in hand. Them don see your kind tire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by optimusprime2(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
A lizard in Nigeria cannot be a crocodile in Australia, Canada, North Cyprus, Central Cyprus, or anywhere on planet earth shocked

Your logic is very true.
It is important to note that Lizards all over the world have different sizes, and their size crucially determines their position on the food chain.

So Basically, while an African Lizard will retain its normal position in Africa, it will be typically bigger than it's Canadian counterparts, which could move it up some ranks on the food chain in Canada. Therefore your saying can be readjusted to this;

A common Lizard in Africa, is an Alpha Lizard in Canada, Cyprus or Australia (although Australia is a different case).

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Buliwyf: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bigpundit:
You can turn 80k into 1.2million naira in 8 weeks!

Please visit the link below to read the thread before calling me a Scammer!
https://www.nairaland.com/6883245/2-odds-investment-make-1.2million

And please visit the thread only if you are into betting or understand how betting works.

You will thank me later!

Idiotic scammer. You know how 80k can be turned into 1.2 million and you are coming here to tell us. Why don't you pack all your family members and ask them all to borrow 80k each and then you use your tried and true method to get them 1.2m? Oloshi.

11 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by planetx: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
ukboi:

the person brainwashing you doesn't want you to come to UK
Ode I first visited the UK in 1995 before you were born. Me and you no be mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Benwallt(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
What were expecting him to come back with oga. He ran in and the ran him out. Rehabilitate him he has seen a lot.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:
Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island

Asides skoling it is an economic desert. If he came back with a certificate let him apply for jobs ASAP. They will take him.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Bigpundit: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

Idiotic scammer. You know how 80k can be turned into 1.2 million and you are coming here to tell us. Why don't you pack all your family members and ask them all to borrow 80k each and then you use your tried and true method to get them 1.2m? Oloshi.
It is expected, thank you for the insult.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by ProphetJeroboam: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly. If u are in u k u must be hard working if not forget it.
I tire for Nigerians. They think they’ll just enter any country and be catapulted to middle class as if the country citizens themselves na high class and middle class only. They’ll na come here and start ranting that some country better pass another country. When you gather 2M run go another country Dey expect manna from heaven, Wetin you expect? If you don’t have a plan, stay your country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by christistruth01: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!

What about North America's USA and Canada ?

Ireland,UK, Germany and Netherlands are Northern Europe

North can't be that bad

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Anywhere attached with "north" no dey prosper, google am check
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Benwallt(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bigpundit:
You can turn 80k into 1.2million naira in 8 weeks!

Please visit the link below to read the thread before calling me a Scammer!
https://www.nairaland.com/6883245/2-odds-investment-make-1.2million

And please visit the thread only if you are into betting or understand how betting works.

You will thank me later!
You don't need all these stories if you are legit. Just drop your booking code n whoever is interested would play it and believe me if it worked guys would appreciate you. All these your method is bullshit.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by TheGift: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is what happens when people want to “Japa” from, without understanding what they are Japa-ing (escaping ) to.

When they think nothing can be worse than where they are.

When they have an ignorant and/or idealistic picture of going abroad.

When they don’t realize that in 2021, the entire world is in a state of flux and there is really no easy country to live in, especially as an immigrant.

Not saying don’t migrate, but don’t leave your sense behind in the process.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Emmypure:
Why is anything associated with north always bad news.

Even the Bible said fear north.

Yeah like North America (US, Canada and Mexico).
Bible is right, terrible place. grin grin

But South Sudan and South America are paradise... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by AyGrafix: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:
Place wey Borno State better pass?

Celebrate his coming back alive.

For the beard gangs...

You can now do it yourself at home or go to your barber with it for an asymmetric lined beard.

It is a beard shaping template to help you get the shape you desire without any stress.

#3k each..

Block this account mods or I'll report nairaland on all reportable platform .... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry are they paying you to post without ban?.. you block my account twice for nothing... Please people nairaland doesn't care about you they are money oriented...
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by lindseykibler(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
I’m currently in north Cyprus. This country is not fun to be in. Don’t let ur enemy come to Cyprus. Fucking expensive shit country. I entered here 3 months ago and I’m planing of coming back next year January if need be. A country that uses TURKISH LIRA and pays you in TURKISH LIRA but when you want to pay for house rent you pay in dollars and in pounds. Their currency is devalued now and their shops stops accepting TURKISH LIRA. Prices of things changed to dollars. I will advice anyone planning of come to north Cyprus to rethink. Most Nigeria guys are moving to south to seek for asylum. Mind you guys north and south Cyprus are not the same. North is purely Turkish and their language is purely Turkish and it’s not an European country. Don’t be mislead. South on the other hand is Greek speaking country and they are part of Europe. North is hell, as long as you are working and waiting and paying bills in north Cyprus, you can never achieve anything at home unless u are into fraud. North Cyprus is not a where you can sell drugs either so don’t even think u can come here to sell drugs. They are purely racist country. Also know you can’t pay one month house rent in north Cyprus. It’s 6months above with rent as high as 300$ above per month. Instead of coming to north Cyprus, use the money and go to Abuja and leave a comfortable life. Only people that makes it in Cyprus is Nigeria girls that comes for runs. A country where dog, cat and mosquito is higher than the citizen is north Cyprus. Nigeria mosquitoes they learn for where north Cyprus Dey ���

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by AyGrafix: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Blogolojj:
Interesting

Block this account mods or I'll report nairaland on all reportable platform .... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry are they paying you to post without ban?.. you block my account twice for nothing... Please people nairaland doesn't care about you they are money oriented...
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by bolabadmus38: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maybe he's not destined to make it there. Let him repackage himself and dtart new life. He should forget about the past. Another angle to this is that some people are jailed there and deported immediately after being released,hence such a person won't have anything. Try to help him out. He's not a failure. He just need to relax and restrategise.Most importantly,he should give his life to serve God.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tuzle(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!
canada and USA are in north america
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by MallamChukwudi: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Some people just don't have sense. Northern Cyprus is under international embargo, only Turkey recognise it as a country, which means that any degree from that place won't be recognised outside Turkey and Northern Cyprus.

The country is so tiny, Only Oshodi is bigger than it in population. Yes its in Europe, but not Europe proper. Can't some people just read before jumping to an unknown country? Ignorance is expensive, and this is an example of it. I'll rather waste millions yearly, than waste five years of my life in an unknown country cut out of the outside world.

Sad thing is that in the desperation to say "I'm based in Europe", more Nigerians will still troop in there. The sad thing is that the country hates Nigerians. For example, all nationalities don't need a visa to enter North Cyprus for 90 days, except Nigerians, Syria and Armenia (Turkey's historical enemy).

Isn't it foolishness to spend years of your life paying for a degree that won't be recognised when you're done? Can one be consciously this foolish? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by nathaniel27(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
lyriclekidd:
Yahoo done hard like this, he probably made some money and spent it all there, thar Cyprus sef dy carry money go, especially those mgbekes for there. Anybody wey go north Cyprus na 2 work dem get, if na girl na ashawo, boy na yahoo. Minus the serious ones that actually went there to face school sha.

Baba na truth u talk jhaweer nothing for Cyprus na only Yahoo naija boys dey go do there

I get friend for there
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by specimenv(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shellsploit:
Experience from a licenced penetration tester.
Hi i have wanted to enroll for ethical hacking so i can become a certified pentester but lacked the necessary info. Can u help? As per the cost, where i can do it, duration and everything i will need. I stay in Abuja
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by chiefojiji(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
But e came with an accent? If no!

He came with his full lives grin
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Christian07(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:
Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island

He sha gained exposure he can apply to become the president of Nigeria who knows

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Charly68: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigeria isn't easy with all your degrees and home advantage, how much more a place you enter without work permit and solid connection
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tope3x(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
People wey no get 24/7 electricity think they get voice for a country wey get electricity steady...Nigerians can be funny
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Shellsploit: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
specimenv:
Hi i have wanted to enroll for ethical hacking so i can become a certified pentester but lacked the necessary info. Can u help? As per the cost, where i can do it, duration and everything i will need. I stay in Abuja

Check out New horizons website. They have a learning centre in abuja. Cheers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video) / List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.