Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing (65836 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / North Cyprus: Part 2 / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by lindseykibler(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
MallamChukwudi:
Some people just don't have sense. Northern Cyprus is under international embargo, only Turkey recognise it as a country, which means that any degree from that place won't be recognised outside Turkey and Northern Cyprus.

The country is so tiny, Only Oshodi is bigger than it in population. Yes its in Europe, but not Europe proper. Can't some people just read before jumping to an unknown country? Ignorance is expensive, and this is an example of it. I'll rather waste millions yearly, that waste five years of my life in an unknown country cut out of the outside world.

Sad thing is that in the desperation to say "I'm based in Europe", more Nigerians will still troop in there. The sad thing is that the country hates Nigerians. For example, all nationalities don't need a visa to enter North Cyprus for 90 days, except Nigerians, Syria and Armenia (Turkey's historical enemy).
you don’t need visa to enter north Cyprus. The only thing you need is your school acceptance letter and payment receipt of school fees. You will be stamped at the ercan airport once you get to north Cyprus. But no visa is issued from Nigeria. North Cyprus is a scam

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Those who come over to show off during December are into shady deals...you better change you poverty mentality....so virtually everyone successful abroad is into shady deals or something dirty Pray to God to bless you bro.... My cousins way be smallie self day ball if them come here...na store them day work....and God is blessing them....so please just erase your mentality and love forward bro
Kingpin1000:
O.P there is no place that is easy. Same way there are poor people here likewise are there poor people over there.
Most people who come back during xmas to show off are into one shady deal or another over there.
My question is what did your cousin go to Cyprus to do?
Did He go there for studies or went to Hustle.
If He went there to hustle try to know why He came back with nothing. Were his savings seized or maybe He got arrested. Encourage him because e no easy to come back from abroad empty without going into depression
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Depressed101: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!
flee from north America?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Emmypure:
Why is anything associated with north always bad news.

Even the Bible said fear north.

But US is a North American Country.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tope3x(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Someone in that same Cyprus sent me 120 pounds in 2019...abeg make Una shut up...(I lived in uk)
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by seyz91(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wow

I love this

Gotta be thabkful for coming back alive oo

Anywhere abroad ain't that easy as people seem it to be
mployer:
Be glad he came back alive.

You better go for Thanksgiving. grin
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tradepunter: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
North cyprus is a poor crappy and useless place with no sovereign recognition.

Only turkey does recognize the place because it's filled with? TURKISH CITIZENS.

if he was in cyprus Cyprus he would have found at least some thing to keep him going.

North cyprus have no work, they live off tourism via education.... They send agents to come here decieve gullible Nigerians, who then end up there.

They pay out of their nose and even run into debt if there are outstanding fees....

Men like they all say above me.... Thank God he came back alive and not dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by lomprico(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:
Place wey Borno State better pass?

Celebrate his coming back alive.

For the beard gangs...

You can now do it yourself at home or go to your barber with it for an asymmetric lined beard.

It is a beard shaping template to help you get the shape you desire without any stress.

#3k each..

whey d picture of wetin u dey sell ogbeni
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by seyz91(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Confirm!
AngelicBeing:
A lizard in Nigeria cannot be a crocodile in Australia, Canada, North Cyprus, Central Cyprus, or anywhere on planet earth shocked

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by JustforMen: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Emmypure:

north America ... mtcheew
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Workch: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Basicend:

If na Togo if God send you there, u go come back with abundance.

The problem is most Nigerians is most of them travel abroad without God's leadings. .

In Bible, Isaac was about to go to Egypt when God stopped him and instructed him to stay at gerah.

See how wealthy he became. ....
Shut up. No bring God enter matter wey no concern am
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by seyz91(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
You started it well but ended badly....

How could you possibly include UAE of all country, na them worse pass.
You go to DUBAI(uae) to spend money and have fun, not to make money
Newton2024:
North Cyprus?

If it is not US, UK, EU, or UAE, forget it.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by OlawaleBammie: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:

For the beard gangs...

You can now do it yourself at home or go to your barber with it for an asymmetric lined beard.

It is a beard shaping template to help you get the shape you desire without any stress.

#3k each..
a no get beard but a wan grow
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Klass99(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nwachukwu201710(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
My dear life is not easy ooh. I'm begging my friend in UK £100 for Xmas but the guy said till next year ooh. He said life over there is not as easy as I think oo.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Juanmike(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:

For the beard gangs...

#3k each..
whats 3k
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by chasamolu: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigeria is better than Cyrus. Even they need your money if you can send. To smoke loud I need 300bucks in Cyprus just about 3 sticks oo. That's over 150k naira. With that in Nigeria I will start a loud business. Don't follow the multitude bible say to do evil. Chasamolu say to be stupid. Don't follow multitude to be stupid.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by King125007(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
kaydee007:
Most family members are the reason most persons that travel oversea never come back home. 95% of Nigerians believe that once you leave Nigeria automatically you become rich over night. They reasons most people who travel out of Nigeria cannot come beck is because they do not want to disappoint there family. But we fail to forget that it is never greener on the other side

Travelling out is too far sef. Ordinary Lagos, people travelling to Lagos from other states find it hard to return to their home state and end up living wretched life in Lagos with the hope of a better tomorrow, wheh they could have been doing much better in their home state

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by AK481(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton2024:
North Cyprus?

Comot uae

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by ukboi: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
planetx:
Ode I first visited the UK in 1995 before you were born. Me and you no be mate.
you are a lazy old foool... No food for lazy simps lyk U
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by maiquel: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton2024:

Convert Cypriot Pound to Nigerian Naira

1 CYP 792.875 NGN

Ehen, so what?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by GuyFawkes: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
tope3x:
People wey no get 24/7 electricity think they get voice for a country wey get electricity steady...Nigerians can be funny

And 24/7 electricity means you live in paradise?
When you're abroad and you get these basic amenities of life and you pay for it, you realize it's just one of those things and it's not a measure of success, neither does it guarantee anything for the future.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by vickydevoka(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I tire for Nigerians. They think they’ll just enter any country and be catapulted to middle class as if the country citizens themselves na high class and middle class only. They’ll na come here and start ranting that some country better pass another country. When you gather 2M run go another country Dey expect manna from heaven, Wetin you expect? If you don’t have a plan, stay your country.
I just talk to my guy him say him de factory
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by HonestFriend: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Emmypure:

grin grin
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Okhuadams(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=Exposescammers post=108348684]Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island [/quote he came straight from prison. U no thank God say him come back alive]
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by vickydevoka(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I tire for Nigerians. They think they’ll just enter any country and be catapulted to middle class as if the country citizens themselves na high class and middle class only. They’ll na come here and start ranting that some country better pass another country. When you gather 2M run go another country Dey expect manna from heaven, Wetin you expect? If you don’t have a plan, stay your country.
And also it's good you go Tru school, while schooling you will meet people and also get use to de environment.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by daddytime(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Juanmike:
whats 3k

Tiri tasand naira
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by seyz91(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Make sense!
Newton2024:
North Cyprus?

Modified

Done!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by daddytime(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
a no get beard but a wan grow

Make I get you beard oil?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by daddytime(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
lomprico:

whey d picture of wetin u dey sell ogbeni

You no see am?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by OlawaleBammie: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:

Make I get you beard oil?
e go make the beard grow??
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!

...north sudan, north korea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.