Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year (3298 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Odoctor(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Infertility is on the increase. Most times the causes are simply couples not understanding the science of intercourse. Yes, it is not just about diving in bed, there is a science behind it.

This short video will help all couples and intending couples.

Watch and share to your significant others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxMQMiSm10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Odoctor(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Seun, lalasticlala, Please check if this deserves a wider coverage. Thank in anticipation.
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by heniford2: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
I notice my girlfriend wants to takein for me and she's a doctor. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Odoctor(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
I notice my girlfriend wants to takein for me and she's a doctor. grin cheesy

Lol, she's using the formula on you?
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by heniford2: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Odoctor:

Lol, she's using the formula on you?
lol
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by degamonn: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by habsydiamond(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
The unknown 10% can be associated to the village people.. I guess.. Village people dey try oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by MufasaLion: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just once, I'll impregnate her. tongue
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by LofP(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jah bless Doctor, thanks for the video.
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Odoctor(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
LofP:
Jah bless Doctor, thanks for the video.

Thank you.
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Odoctor(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Just once, I'll impregnate her. tongue
Congratulations
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by chudyprince: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Op thank you very much for this video
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Odoctor(m): 5:12am On Dec 10, 2021
chudyprince:
Op thank you very much for this video
Thank you.

Thumbs
Comment
Subscribe

Pls give me any two of the above, if you can. If you can give all, Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Randy100: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Nonsense.
Saying what we already know. Wasted my data.
Which one is that it must be vaginal.
Op take your time.
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by edochie12: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Stupid video,I was expecting to see something else,but it is the normal thing couples usually does,some couples are having sex everyday talkless of three days in a week you said,most couples have never had anal sex before,oga stop this nonsense
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by chudyprince: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Randy100:
Nonsense. Saying what we already know. Wasted my data. Which one is that it must be vaginal. Op take your time.
You don't conceive through anus, period
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Randy100: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
chudyprince:
You don't conceive through anus, period
Who f*****g don't know.
Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Use This Formula During Sex And Produce A Baby Within One Year by Albara(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Everyone is now an expert in something, even sex! I'm outta here grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... / Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? / When There Are Six Women Chasing One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.