Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? (27339 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Treasure17(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nah. Don't have the stomach that can accommodate such.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Oiza131(f): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
If I say yes now, it'll look like I'm a glutton, whereas I'm just a foodie cry
My love for pasta sha.
Peppered spaghetti with smoked fish. Fada lawd shocked

9 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Mitsurugi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
That one is nonsense na........ My wife made me repent cheesy
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by blackaxe78: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by unite4real: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
those people that call it SUPERGETTI can actually do that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Dollarremix(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mtcheweeee.. something way I go chop clean mouth like say nothing happen.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Yesss when I’m dead hungry
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Whatshallido: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
One pack of spaghetti too small for me na,
I can't finish two packs self.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by bigtt76(f): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is this the family pack or the sachet one you are unable to finish? Because I don't see how that is possible with me though - I finish all size (one family size or 2 sachet sizes) cheesy

englishmart:
I've attempted several times to finish one pack, but I ended up having at least a 1/4th as leftover. No matter how well it was prepared, it's tough and sometimes boring to consume a full pack of spaghetti.
Maybe with external inducements like az, it's possible.

Have you ever in a sitting consumed a full pack of Spaghetti?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by oliverwrites: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
My brother in law does something that me, my wife and three kids can't finish twice but he will finish it in one go and still be hungry 4-5 hours later. I always wish I can eat like him.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by dat9jaguy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:
Only a Hoodlum can finish a pack of spaghetti in a sitting.

In my opinion, Gluttons should also be treated as terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What size pack are you asking of here? undecided
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY BIKONU undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by lucky4west: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
haba! no way.....maybe 3-4 times but if na swallow i go tidy 2 solid wraps and touch the 3rd one small on a good day
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by wasi9ice: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Habba, what is in full pack of spaghetti?
Even achild of 10 years can finish it.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
is too much for my stomach, I will be punishing myself if i try that.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Seunspyder(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
I can finish it
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by jericco1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Something wey I dey chop 5 times.
Haba who wan finish a pack in one sitting
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by aylive02(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:

I am not an hoodlum
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by mozona(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
me ke?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by geelite(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
ive done it several times after taking my mkpuru nmiri
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by 18wheeler: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
I know one who can finish that. He eats 2 hungryman indomie and complains he's not ok while I eat 2 small sized indomie and I'm fine. A third of a spaghetti pack is what I cook for a single serving.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Height2: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Had a friend in school back then who's gonna finish it and still soak garri like two cups join. He is a very lean guy
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Pootle: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:

shocked so its a criminal act....well country hard sha pesin wey dey chop anyhow na thief grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Saviourk: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nope
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by oshonwambada: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:

You must not comment
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by tommylee(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is it that some people have comprehension problem or they just want to join the bandwagon and feel among just to comment for comment sake.
Spaghetti is different from NOODLES someone was even saying he can eat two HABA for christ sake that's Murder in the 1st degree grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is the spaghetti the op is talking about not indomie noodles

5 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by lasisi69(f): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY BIKONU undecided
cheesy what happened to him
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by oshonwambada: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
heniford2:
Far from it i Have a friend who do finishes it and will be still hungry back in Uni days grin grin dude can chop Mr biggie i dey greet oh anywhere u dey ur home boy Heniford dey greet oh grin grin baba na choppsin
One Mr Ok comes to mind back then in Unical.Ik can eat abeg
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oiza131:
If I say yes now, it'll look like I'm a glutton, whereas I'm just a foodie cry
My love for pasta sha.
Peppered spaghetti with smoked fish. Fada lawd shocked

Don't worry dear. You're not a glutton, you're just a foodie. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don’t really like spaghetti so hell no.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
englishmart:
I've attempted several times to finish one pack, but I ended up having at least a 1/4th as leftover. No matter how well it was prepared, it's tough and sometimes boring to consume a full pack of spaghetti.

For this buhari time, wan chow N400 spag alone, no be juju Be that?
E choke oo
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by silibaba: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
englishmart:

We are busy here scouting for a youthful and vibrant president to be come 2023, you are busy consuming one pack of spaghetti. If you finish it, will it now become an invention?

Jobless youth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / Don't Wash Your Chicken Before Cooking - Health Researchers / Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.