Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? (27377 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Aguilar(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
One is too small
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oiza131:
If I say yes now, it'll look like I'm a glutton, whereas I'm just a foodie cry
My love for pasta sha.
Peppered spaghetti with smoked fish. Fada lawd shocked

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Saw what you did there comrade!

Greetings from a fellow foodie.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Possigee7(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's only when I smoke big Igbo, that's when I will have the appetite to eat 4 packets of spag
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Bouncing2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
With the way hunger tek de catcch me dis days,,i can finish 2 packs at a go
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by endallinfection: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Where is it ..
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by YourFavorite21(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Me way dey finish 3 indomie hungry man size.. and e no go still reach half tank of my belle grin
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Volksguys1985: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
TuFab:
Haba how can one person finish that? That's gluttony.
My 3 room mates and I used to cook one pack and we would all be full.
are you the one on that DP?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
pansophist:

How una de talk am sef? Say one thing must kill a man grin

Excuse wey men dey use to live recklessly. cheesy
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Chochovini: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Teripaul:
Spaghetti is my favourite food. . I think i can finish one full pack. . grin
. You lied. No one can.
I take a stroll...
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by aluko360(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
I have senior then in my secondary school days, that man dey chop 15 raps of fufu in one sitting. Am sure he will finish 1 packet of spag and go still drink like four sachet water on it.

Jesu!
This person must be a runminant with 4 stomach. Na this kind person angels take do experiment when man was about to be created.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by GistFullGround: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2022

Diabetes loading!!!

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Chochovini: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dollarremix:
Mtcheweeee.. something way I go chop clean mouth like say nothing happen.
. E be like say, after you na lying mohammed.

I take a stroll...
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by ngwababe(f): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
englishmart:
I've attempted several times to finish one pack, but I ended up having at least a 1/4th as leftover. No matter how well it was prepared, it's tough and sometimes boring to consume a full pack of spaghetti.
Maybe with external inducements like az, it's possible.

Have you ever in a sitting consumed a full pack of Spaghetti?

I know a guy that eats a pack of spaghetti. He eats 7-8 packs of indomie, and doesn't eat garri. He's very slim, not too tall.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by descarado: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
The day my cousin brother did this stunt, I seriously warned him to stop coming to my house for holidays, he can visit and go, 5packs of spaghetti just finished in a week, fear enter my body o! That dude can eat!!!
Cousin brother shocked shocked

The way we re-define English words eeh
Which one is Cousin brother?
Blood brother

Male Cousin.
Brother.

First Cousin from my paternal side
2nd Cousin from my maternal side
Sister,
Aunt,
Uncle, etc.

These are self explanatory na.
Haba

Even our pigin English don't understand that concoction, Cousin brother.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by habsydiamond(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Lie lie Mohammed de second
am serious.. The guy was even our food prefect back then
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by sript: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mtcheeeeeew

Something that's so lightweight...

What's there that I can't finish?? tongue

Nah because pesin dey manage food due to school life grin
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
am serious.. The guy was even our food prefect back then

Da, one person fit chop like dat
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by geechy: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Use geechy

@op,,,

I exercise alot this days.. And it makes me hungry. .. And I observed I don't eat in a sitting.
I go pick the food say half way, go attend to matters on my screen and come back again to continue ...

He be like na only me this thing dey do
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by ACCURETE(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:
Only a Hoodlum can finish a pack of spaghetti in a sitting.

In my opinion, Gluttons should also be treated as terrorists.

ah me done finish am not once oo
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by countryman13: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
englishmart:
I've attempted several times to finish one pack, but I ended up having at least a 1/4th as leftover. No matter how well it was prepared, it's tough and sometimes boring to consume a full pack of spaghetti.

Kini big deal? i still finished one at a go last night.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by ACCURETE(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
englishmart:

me done do am
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Athemisia: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
BMathew:
Choiii, I remember my guy back in those days... would finish one pack of Spaghetti and soak 2 cups of Garri alongside.

School life back in undergraduate days. grin
One pack no dey even reach men chop back then for Auchi... Spag wey no dey belleful person.... Mitchewwww.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Athemisia: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
englishmart:

One pack no dey even reach men chop back then for Auchi... Spag wey no dey belleful person.... Mitchewwww.... lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by sabiboi3595: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na nkoro 4 command secondary skul abakaliki, u dey talk about
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by LINTUNE(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Yes..there are some times I just decide to do it, me that can finish 3 cups of a well cooked jellof rice...this is no bluffing , spaghetti na water na..
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by emerged01(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Yes
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by LINTUNE(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
tommylee:
Is it that some people have comprehension problem or they just want to join the bandwagon and feel among just to comment for comment sake.
Spaghetti is different from NOODLES someone was even saying he can eat two HABA for christ sake that's Murder in the 1st degree grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is the spaghetti the op is talking about not indomie noodles
oga this is not bluffing , I will finish 1 pac within 5 minutes..this is what I do regularly,that's y I don't cook spaghetti occasionally cos it's unnecessarily costly...even rice, I can finish 3 cups at once...these days i just de manage myself cos of how hard things are..3 years ago,I de chop like elephant.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Ijaya123: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't even eat such food. No processed of preserved food at all.

Only freshly cooked food.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Ihavethingstodo: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
descarado:

Cousin brother shocked shocked

The way we re-define English words eeh
Which one is Cousin brother?
Blood brother

Male Cousin.
Brother.

First Cousin from my paternal side
2nd Cousin from my maternal side
Sister,
Aunt,
Uncle, etc.

These are self explanatory na.
Haba

Even our pigin English don't understand that concoction, Cousin brother.

As far as you understand what I wrote, thank you English teacher, let me correct it

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by SUPERPACK: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
I have done that befor in school, I have bbig appetite for food but try not to get used to eating a lot due to economic situation. I can also finish a fried #800 tuber of yam in a sitting. I try to avoid eating food I love. I no dey use eye see indomie, spag, plantain and fried yam.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Posila415(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:

In my opinion, Gluttons should also be treated as terrorists.

You bad
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Posila415(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2022

In my opinion, Gluttons should also be treated as terrorists

You bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.