Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? (27378 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by pansophist(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Suicide mission. sad

How una de talk am sef? Say one thing must kill a man grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by pansophist(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
baralatie:

You will not be able to even at that!
You only end up hurting your body!
There is something called food shock o

Just say you're not strong. I'll do even more than that sef. You no know me sha grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Tonytonex(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's possible. Cause spaghetti does not satisfy.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Johel(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
englishmart:
I've attempted several times to finish one pack, but I ended up having at least a 1/4th as leftover. No matter how well it was prepared, it's tough and sometimes boring to consume a full pack of spaghetti.
Maybe with external inducements like az, it's possible.

Have you ever in a sitting consumed a full pack of Spaghetti?

Easily grin grin...we are foodies and smokahunters.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
pansophist:

Just say you're not strong. I'll do even more than that sef. You no know me sha grin
Come port Harcourt come and see how heavy and strong men dey die because of overdo!

I strong no be the same thing as I use my hand kill myself
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Tonytonex(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
heniford2:
Far from it i Have a friend who do finishes it and will be still hungry back in Uni days grin grin dude can chop Mr biggie i dey greet oh anywhere u dey ur home boy Heniford dey greet oh grin grin baba na choppsin
that thing no dey belle full somebody. U go just dey chop as if you are not eating. Spaghetti na scam.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by faceland: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Of cause.

But I don't put it all in one desh. I have to serve myself 3 to 4 times... Also must be hungry and it taste delicious. I am 90kg. Smaller people can't do that.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
I won't type rest in peace for you this year. Everything is not play Play.. How can you be forcing yourself with carbohydrates of one full pot na die you wan die this early January. Have mercy upon your system and if anything goes wrong now, it is either they said its food poison, your neighbor or village people. This is very wrong! Stop this, it is a bad attitude! Feed your brain with more knowledge rather than trying this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by faceland: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tonytonex:
It's possible. Cause spaghetti does not satisfy.

Do it all the time. If it taste good and am hungry. I would refill my plate until everything finish.

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by 3gpvids: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Abeg make una teach me how to cook spag....i dey always give person anytime e follow for my gifts

make person teach me,make me too dey chop am see
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by TAJOBLISS(f): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omo....
I love spaghetti sha.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:
Only a Hoodlum can finish a pack of spaghetti in a sitting.

In my opinion, Gluttons should also be treated as terrorists.
You are not serious oooo grin

I’ll finish it and ask for more sef I love spaghetti with passion!

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Tonytonex(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
faceland:

Do it all the time. If it taste good and am hungry. I would refill my plate until everything finish.
honestly. Same with most people.

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by thesolutions(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Teripaul:
Spaghetti is my favourite food. . I think i can finish one full pack. . grin
Bachelors best food you mean. When you start having female friends who are kitchen friendly around, your confession will change.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by charlypoker(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
you bahd grin grin cool cool grin grin
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by charlypoker(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
is that one food, what's there that one can't finish at once?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Starpro87(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mariangeles:
Ahn ahn! For wetin nah? undecided

That will be gluttony. Disgusting.

I fear for this generation,,,,,,,,every thing disgusts them.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Godspihighlife: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:

that should be noted
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by suffering: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Poverty-ridden thread. Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by R0LL0N(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
As I dey type now. I never eat since morning. Make this spaghetti just disappear come here.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by eddynaira125: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:

Comrade please lower your voice

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
NovesaTillie:
If you can finish 3 packs of hungry man Noodles then you can finish one full spaghetti at a time.
nah my work be that, i eat for living. If i hungry well well I dey finish 4 pack of hungry-man.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Walexybobo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
When me no be glutton.I ate it 4 times jhor.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
I have senior then in my secondary school days, that man dey chop 15 raps of fufu in one sitting. Am sure he will finish 1 packet of spag and go still drink like four sachet water on it.

Lie lie Mohammed de second
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Bahamas95(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
No, I finish the pack in two sittings and in some cases I got remnants in my plate.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Soffyh(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
I can finish it, if it's white spaghetti with stew fish grin but if it's jollof spaghetti never lai
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Pasima(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lol you are so funny, Mr Biggie is too much o imagine how far he is now.
heniford2:
Far from it i Have a friend who do finishes it and will be still hungry back in Uni days grin grin dude can chop Mr biggie i dey greet oh anywhere u dey ur home boy Heniford dey greet oh grin grin baba na choppsin
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by christaddicted: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
I could finish one when I'm not hungry let alone when I am.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Babisha10(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honestly I can't but I have guys that can finished it and still ask for extra... Fimber I de heil oo
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Volksguys1985: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Polynek:
If I can finish 4cups of beans at a sitting, then what is 1 pack of spaghetti?
U no fit finish am no means say person no fit do am
4 cup of beans, no no no, have clean ur name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.