Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? (27374 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by pafo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kriss216:
Only a Hoodlum can finish a pack of spaghetti in a sitting.
[/b]In my opinion, Gluttons should also be treated as terrorists. [b]

The way I burst laugh at the bolded ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Mariangeles(f): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
oliverwrites:
My brother in law does something that me, my wife and three kids can't finish twice but he will finish it in one go and still be hungry 4-5 hours later. I always wish I can eat like him.

The thing about food is that the more you eat, the sooner you get hungry, the more you want to eat.
Food addiction is a thing. sad
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
heniford2:
Far from it i Have a friend who do finishes it and will be still hungry back in Uni days grin grin dude can chop Mr biggie i dey greet oh anywhere u dey ur home boy Heniford dey greet oh grin grin baba na choppsin
The guy was on something
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
wasi9ice:
Habba, what is in full pack of spaghetti?
Even achild of 10 years can finish it.
At a sitting?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Corroro: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why not? No be today we start dey do am na
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
NewKidInTown:

No b say I b glutton oo
But if I'm hungry, oga I will finish it in a sitting

Remember one time I cooked it with so many chicken shreds, chair man I ate the first round and second but the sweetness no gree me.. Nah so I carry pot finished the remaining leftover
But nah my yansh hear am that night
I packet of sphagetti not indomie
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Onye ajo ite spotted! sad
Odikwa egwu
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Slurity(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
That could have been a sign that you are not normal if you can finish a full pack in one sitting.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by wumi2017(f): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
When I no be foodlum
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Slurity(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
wasi9ice:
Habba, what is in full pack of spaghetti?
Even achild of 10 years can finish it.
stop that lie, even adult that finish a pack in one sitting need to be flogged, what kind of gluttony is that?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Polynek(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
If I can finish 4cups of beans at a sitting, then what is 1 pack of spaghetti?
U no fit finish am no means say person no fit do am
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Ihavethingstodo: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
The day my (male) cousin did this stunt, I seriously warned him to stop coming to my house for holidays, he can visit and go, 5packs of spaghetti just finished in a week, fear enter my body o! That dude can eat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Slurity:
stop that lie, even adult that finish a pack in one sitting need to be flogged, what kind of gluttony is that?
I think they are mistaking sphagetti with indomie
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Polynek:
You can cook a full spaghetti and eat it two three times at different hours of the day.that is not the contention.

It is to finish eating a full sphagetti at one sitting!!
Haba!!
Which kind hungry be that?

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by preshyusufu: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
they have finally run out of contents. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by pansophist(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
In one day, yes. In one sitting, no. But I can only think of an event that can make me finish one pack in one sitting.

If i just finished nacking five rounds, then proceed to run 20km, then of course. I'll finish it. cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
preshyusufu:
they have finally run out of contents. grin grin grin
Can you finish a litre of coke and bread in one sitting?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Ihavethingstodo: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Polynek:

Guy!

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by l0uie(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Spag? Nah. Not my ting. But macaroni? Omo. No try am with me. Presently devouring a well garnished macaroni right now. Just me and its almost out.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
I can't even eat half, ⅓ is my limit
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
baralatie:

Can you finish a litre of coke and bread in one sitting?

Lol he cant
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
pansophist:
In one day, yes. In one sitting, no. But I can only think of an event that can make me finish one pack in one sitting.

If i just finished going five rounds, then proceed to run 20km, then of course. I'll finish it. cool
You will not be able to even at that!
You only end up hurting your body!
There is something called food shock o
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by MN07: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
I eat one pack three times on three different occasions how on earth would you finish it at one sitting.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
baralatie:

I think they are mistaking sphagetti with indomie
Lol it might be true
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by jclassiq(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
That one na rough play. Why would I do that?
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Slurity:
That could have been a sign that you are not normal if you can finish a full pack in one sitting.

Labourers can tho, I've seen some eating a full tray of food.
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Wordsofwisdom: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na spaghetti of before wey you no fit chop all at once o, these ones now no dey too swell abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Mariangeles(f): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
pansophist:

If i just finished nacking five rounds, then proceed to run 20km, then of course. I'll finish it. cool

Suicide mission. sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by GrammarChecker: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
heniford2:
Far from it i Have a friend who do finishes it and will be still hungry back in Uni days grin grin dude can chop Mr biggie i dey greet oh anywhere u dey ur home boy Heniford dey greet oh grin grin baba na choppsin

did finish

would
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by Tannhauser(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Re: Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? by TuFab(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Haba how can one person finish that? That's gluttony.
My 3 room mates and I used to cook one pack and we would all be full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.