Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me (9387 Views)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2012
There is this girl that we have known each other for a long time. We became close friends, but not a dating relationship. Although when she was in secondary school I coached her to pass her WAEC and JAMB. When she also got admission into poly, I do help her in some of her assignments and also assisted her when she was writing her project. I did all these with a free mind b'cos I did not love her and I don't want to b in any relationship wit her. When she got a banking job, she started asking me for my plans about settling down but I do change d topic. She has been coming to my house all this while. She will say that she just come to rest and she will nt want to live if I did nt say "I am going out". Of a recent, she started iniating some foul plays which can lead to romance but I do ignore her. Now, yesterday she came, and relaxed for some times. We were discussing and she wanted to touch my cheek but I pushed her and she started saying my head, my head and so on. So I moved closer to carry her on the rug and to say am sorry but she grabbed my head and kissing and romancing started. After the scene, she xpected me to say I love her and probably propose to her but I did nt do any of these b'cos I don't love her and I want to b faithful to my God and my fiancèe. I want to tell her that I don't love her and I don't want to date her without causing her any injury. Please, hnw do I say this?
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by HOTCASSY(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2012
the way wrote it here.....kukuma call her, sit her down and tell her you are engaged.Don't keep quiet.I believe she will understand.

Gud luck

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2012
HOTCASSY: the way wrote it here.....kukuma call her, sit her down and tell her you are engaged.Don't keep quiet.I believe she will understand.

Gud luck
Thanks
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by anelkachev: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2012
I used to think things like these only happen in movies.Put your feet on the floor and be as firm as possible in letting her know you are not interested.If she fails to catch that,then avoid her by all means,that will get the job done.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Am speechless smiley
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2012
anelkachev: I used to think things like these only happen in movies.Put your feet on the floor and be as firm as possible in letting her know you are not interested.If she fails to catch that,then avoid her by all means,that will get the job done.
Thanks for d advice
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Please ooo, I need more words of advice from fellow members.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by seedord247(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
Spray pepper spray when next she comes to your house. cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by dealordea(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
seedord247: Spray pepper spray when next she comes to your house. cheesy

Seeeedord! That hurT
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
seedord247: Spray pepper spray when next she comes to your house. cheesy
This is not a good advice, It sucks.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
HOTCASSY: the way wrote it here.....kukuma call her, sit her down and tell her you are engaged.Don't keep quiet.I believe she will understand.

Gud luck
SMDH
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
You don't need any advice, what you need is the will to act, and no one can give it to you but you.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Amya(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
Funny you only talked about your fiancées part in the last few lines.

And what scene occurred after the kissing, Se.x? If it's what I'm thinking, then you messed up real bad.

Now the deed's been done, just tell her you're already involved with someone else and can't have a relationship with her.

Except ofcourse there's something you're not telling us.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Csami(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
U na badt guy.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Timijo: There is this girl that we have known each other for a long time. We became close friends, but not a dating relationship. Although when she was in secondary school I coached her to pass her WAEC and JAMB. When she also got admission into poly, I do help her in some of her assignments and also assisted her when she was writing her project. I did all these with a free mind b'cos I did not love her and I don't want to b in any relationship wit her. When she got a banking job, she started asking me for my plans about settling down but I do change d topic. She has been coming to my house all this while. She will say that she just come to rest and she will nt want to live if I did nt say "I am going out". Of a recent, she started iniating some foul plays which can lead to romance but I do ignore her. Now, yesterday she came, and relaxed for some times. We were discussing and she wanted to touch my cheek but I pushed her and she started saying my head, my head and so on. So I moved closer to carry her on the rug and to say am sorry but she grabbed my head and kissing and romancing started. After the scene, she xpected me to say I love her and probably propose to her but I did nt do any of these b'cos I don't love her and I want to b faithful to my God and my fiancèe. I want to tell her that I don't love her and I don't want to date her without causing her any injury. Please, hnw do I say this?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

Short and simple.. GUY, YOU'RE A GAY!!!!!!!! Go and confirm.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Amya: Funny you only talked about your fiancées part in the last few lines.

And what scene occurred after the kissing, Se.x? If it's what I'm thinking, then you messed up real bad.

Now the deed's been done, just tell her you're already involved with someone else and can't have a relationship with her.

Except ofcourse there's something you're not telling us.
No, there was no sex invole after the romance because I don't want to cheat on my fiancèe. She has cald to day but I refused to pick her cal..
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Short and simple.. GUY, YOU'RE A GAY!!!!!!!! Go and confirm.
Y did u say wat u dont knw? God forbid! I am nt a gay and I cn never b. I am just a discipline individual who dislyk cheating and messing around.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Csami: U na badt guy.
It is nt wat u think
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by MMM2(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Op

U must be a jew man angry don't u know dat opportunity like dis dat come alwayz

Ok give me her fone nos let me finish d package 4 u undecided
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by ITbomb(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
If 20 of you exist in a small town, girls for die of hunger.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Csami(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2012
Timijo: It is nt wat u think
oya make me think otherwise.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2012
When she kissed you, did you kiss her back? Dude you have already cheated on your fiance. What you should have done is to tell her before she started the kissing thing. Its not too late to do so now too
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2012
ITbomb: If 20 of you exist in a small town, girls for die of hunger.
U funny o
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2012
M M M: Op

U must be a jew man angry don't u know dat opportunity like dis dat come alwayz

Ok give me her fone nos let me finish d package 4 u undecided
Oya take am 080555666 u can complete it
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
I have taken the step that broke the camel's back. Thank God, am free from the web at last.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
Mynd_44: When she kissed you, did you kiss her back? Dude you have already cheated on your fiance. What you should have done is to tell her before she started the kissing thing. Its not too late to do so now too
Agree. But, it must not b repeated again.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by crackhouse(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
I don't need a soothsayer to know ur story is cooked. A Very fake one.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by lumideezle(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Don't worry your head just Send her 2 me Madingo would do all d talking
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Closing tym
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by tpia1: 5:13am On Aug 15, 2014
so, did you sort yourself out?

not sure you're ready to marry though.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by harffie(m): 6:06am On Aug 15, 2014

Gud luck
I laff.... U been friends with a girl from jamb till working time aπϑ she didn't know ur engaged? Abegii
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Sunkyphil(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2014
u shld av laid it straight from day one.y wait till now b4 letting her know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Behind Your Date Of Birth / My Crossover Sexperience With Two Catholic Ladies / Ask Me Anything.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.