Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Legacy Will Speak Good Of Me Tomorrow-adamawa Outgoing Chair Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Legacy Will Speak Good Of Me Tomorrow-adamawa Outgoing Chair Says (115 Views)

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / Mischievous Campaigns Can’t Erase My Legacy—aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Legacy Will Speak Good Of Me Tomorrow-adamawa Outgoing Chair Says by TGNEWS(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
As the tenure of Adamawa Local Government area councils expired on the 8th of December, the outgoing Chairman of Mubi North, Honourable Suleiman Yaya Sudi said is leaving the office with many projects executed he can be remembered for as a legacy.

"I have done what posterity will judge me good, let me be remembered with a legacy of my administration that was adjudged a people oriented and focused in terms of selfless service to humanity." Suleiman said

Sudi at the tail end of his administration through a law by the state House of Assembly has enabled him to establish Mubi peace martial, a security outfit that was carved out to control, monitor the cosmopolitan nature of Mubi being a commercial hub of the state.

According to him fifty Youths as a start were trained, gainfully employed, and were given all the security tactics by soldiers,Nigerian Mobile police and other security agencies to improve the security architecture of the local government.

He said even though he has done quite a lot of projects in the council Secretary, in and around the towns and villages of Mubi North Local Government but he is fulfilled to have established this security outfit to sustain the peaceful atmosphere of the town.

Sudi further said the overall idea came up because of the overgrowing nature of Mubi in terms of businesses and settlers who found the town lucrative for business ventures and the potential growing population need control, especially during markets days.

"Mubi is growing daily, our roads, especially during markets days, are being blocked by all business vendors, creating unnecessary hold-ups if not controlled it will cause a lot of problems for our people.

" We've made a law through the guidance of the state assembly, my council members gazetted a law that will fine any defaulter, and Mubi peace martial will report other cases to the police whenever the need arises." Sudi added

The going Chairman is thankful to God, the executive Governor of Adamawa State, Rt Hon Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri, the good people of Mubi North for their unflinching support to succeed in his tenure.

He said the blueprint of his administration was able to achieve ninety percent of its agenda, out of thirty-nine set targets in his two years he achieved about twenty-seven set goals.

The construction of the roundabout in Mubi town, renovation, and rehab of schools and health facilities are some of the things he was able to achieve.

When asked by our reporter his political next line of action, Yaya said his supporters and electorates he owes it up to them to decide his next plan of action.

According to him without them, he is nobody in politics and he is relying on them to figure out his next plan even if it means for him to contest a councilor seat.

Re: My Legacy Will Speak Good Of Me Tomorrow-adamawa Outgoing Chair Says by TeeGentle(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2021
we don hear

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Garden To The Next Level With Bark Mulch / Cardi B Gifts Offset $2 Million For Birthday / Healthy Food Concepts For Rheumatoid Arthritis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.