Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. (1172 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by Tomek09(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Big Brother Naija star and singer, Olamilekan Agbeleshe, popularly known as Laycon, has shared his specifications in women.

In an interview with Accelerate TV, the former Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate stated that he wants a girl who is pretty, smart, intelligent, hard-working and endowed with a massive backside.

“I mentioned this in my ‘Shall we begin’ album. The song features Joe Boy. In it I said I look out for a girl who is pretty, has a big backside, smart, intelligent and also hard working girl that secures the bag and got my back. A lady that doesn’t allow me stress. He said.

Meanwhile, hilarious reactions have trailed a video of Big Brother Naija season 5 star, Laycon at a lingerie store in London.

In a video that surfaced online and stirred hilarious reactions from fans, the budding singer was spotted at a Victoria’s Secret store checking out female underwear.

A voice behind the camera asked what he was doing there and, Laycon who appeared confused simply replied, Nothing.

Reacting to the now viral video an Instagram user @keissssss1 wrote, “Maybe he want buy for erica he bestie�����”.

@adestitoali, “Who do you want to buy it for laycon,…is it Erica,Lilo,Nengi,Dirathy or Vee.Choose wisely”.

@disaacoriginal_barbershop, “Laycon wan dey cross dress nw�”. Watch video here.

Copyright © 2013 - 2021 YabaLeftOnline.

Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by Ryda(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
angry
Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by OlawaleBammie: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok na
Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by AlphaMale666: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lekpa monkey dey find big buttocks. OK na.
Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by Lilsameey: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lmaooo,...Can he handle a big backside??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by Chloraseptic: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Lekpa monkey dey find big buttocks. OK na.

Laycon can damn sure handle it better than the likes of whitMoney and Don jazzy..

What he lacks in bodily flesh is compensated for in cockily flesh

Make I sleep jare

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by Tomek09(m): 5:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Laycon can damn sure handle it better than the likes of whitMoney and Don jazzy..

What he lacks in bodily flesh is compensated for in cockily flesh

Make I sleep jare
Lol
Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by jericco1(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2021
You can have any girl you want
Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by Davidonkonsults: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Another simp.
Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by fourboys: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
This talentless artiste wey bbn packaged for us grin grin. Na big backside u based now??
Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by Osibajo2023: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nigerian girls will marry anything so far there is money, even monkey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. by bigdammyj: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know: Pablo Escobar Is The 2nd Most Important Man In The World... / Lady Got Beatings By Her L£zbiàn Partner As She Founds Out She's Cheating / When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.