Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. (1279 Views)

'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / As A Virgin Don't Marry A Non-virgin !they Don't Make A Happy Home!A must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by MasterJayJay: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2022
Why is it that when a man says he will marry a virgin, some of you asks if he is a virgin?

But if a man says he will not marry a virgin. No one asks him if he has lost his virginity? Why?

The ridiculous thing about this question especially from females is that most of them asking this question will reject a virgin man even if God shows him to their dream that a virgin man will marry them because most of them have been dickmatized. Only few will be happy if the man says he is a virgin. So why are you asking him?

I also found out they believe in this scam called karma, and they keep saying that only virgin men will marry virgin women. Even when facts present debunks such assumption.

There are men who are into premarital sex but they have not even had the opportunity to have sex with a virgin. So you can't accuse them of deflowering women and now looking for a virgin woman.

The fact is that there are virgin men that married women who are not virgins.

There are virgin women who are married to men who are not virgins

The bitterness for having lost their virginity through premarital sex makes them angry whenever a man says he will marry a virgin.

I am a virgin man and when I see people saying they will not marry a virgin, I wish them good luck and even advice them where to get one easily by telling them to visit a brothel.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Godada(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Kriss216: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Non virgin girls are big menace to the society. Bring the word "virginity" close to them and watch how they go beserk.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Botking: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
It funny, but a women will say she will not settle with a broke man, and stick to it, and eventually find a rich man and married

But a man said he wants to marry a virgin, but they will opposed him,

Please everyone is entitled to choose what they want

I will assume any man who wishes to marry, should pay a full dowry for a virgin woman, but the non virgin should be taken only with a bottle of wine for a sign of acknowledgment

7 Likes

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by blinking001(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2022
The answer is simple: women and most low self esteemed men are never comfortable with men that have standards.

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by blinking001(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Kriss216:
Non virgin girls are big menace to the society. Bring the word "virginity" close to them and watch how they go beserk.
Where you enter since wey person no the see your posts?
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by BigYash: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2022
I removed my comment,I reserve it.
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Starzo: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Don't mind them. They make demands of marrying a rich guy and see nothing wrong with it but when a man demands to marry a virgin all hell breaks lose and they start ranting.

Very entitled set of leeches

Thank God for the redpill

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Rema14: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2022
As the celeb i am i get virgins anyday i want them
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Of all things to advocate for in this slowly vanishing world, you picked to campaign for "Right to Marry a virgin"

You are so wise!

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Fahvvy: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2022
OP...
In today's society eh, men are not allowed to have standards, atleast not without being shamed or called names undecided...

If a girl says, I want to date a rich man, no one calls her broke and insecure or lazy for wanting to leech off a man, rather they cheer her on for "knowing what she wants"...

If a man on the other hand says he wants to marry a virgin, he is instantly shamed and he is told he is not a "real man" and can't "handle and experienced woman" undecided....

If he says he doesn't want to marry a fat woman, he is instantly called a "body shamer", yet no one calls a woman a body shamer when she says she doesn't want a short man....

But one thing remains true...
Females will "mello" once men starts having standards and they (females) know this, that's why they keep shaming men who have those standards...

As for me...
If she isn't a virgin...
If she can't cook....
If she isn't submissive...
If she isn't smart and intelligent...
If she doesn't have a very high financial IQ...

Then she CANNOT QUALIFY TO BE A WIFE and thus is only useful for recreational use only undecided...
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by MasterJayJay: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
Of all things to advocate for in this slowly vanishing world, you picked to campaign for "Right to Marry a virgin"

You are so wise!

And "What Turns Ladies Off In A Guy?" is your own project that will give you a Nobel prize?

Keep it up Mr wisest man!

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by kollinskollins(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2022
For a woman, who is likely to be valuable;
A dignified body or a loose body?

But for a man, it is 99% negligible. Because a man is valued with how much power and resources he controls and not about his "virgin body".

The earlier women know this, the better for them.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Mariam202: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2022
If I'm a virgin and my hubby is not a virgin, I'm not marrying.

Promiscuous men always looking for innocent souls to tie after sleeping with different spirits.
You all should try and rest. When love hits you, you won't even care about the depth of her pum pum.

Continue sleeping with any lady you see. Lmao

1 Like

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=116404176]

1 Like

Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by JOACHINpedro: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Mariam202:
If I'm a virgin and my hubby is not a virgin, I'm not marrying.
you should have ended it here...

Promiscuous men always looking for innocent souls to tie after sleeping with different spirits.
You all should try and rest. When love hits you, you won't even care about the depth of her pum pum.
But you just wanted to show how 'wise' and unprofessional love doctor you are.

Look around you, nobody marries only for love anymore. Humans are now selfish to the core.
You can't fathom ending up with a nonvirgin man, we get it. Allow other people make their own choices too
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by JOACHINpedro: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Op you're right, it's also my choice and I don't care what anyone thinks anymore.
Live and let live
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by MasterJayJay: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
I refuse to take up the role of explaining to you the difference between a Campaign and a Social Experiment

You know what would complete your little charade? A placard with an inscription " We have the right to want Virgins" cheesy

Your social experiment solves climate change abi?

Clap for yourself!

You came to a romance section to look for solution that will save mankind, you must be very wise.
Re: When A Man Says He Will Marry A Virgin, They Ask Him This Question. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Your social experiment solves climate change abi?

Clap for yourself!

You came to a romance section to look for solution that will save mankind, you must be very wise.
Are you insinuating this section is specially made for clowns?

Interesting

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater / Shocking Dash-cam Video Reveals Devastating Tunnel Accident In Jordan / STOP! Dating Girls That Are Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.