Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation (59778 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Dear Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Debodimeji01(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2021
���
My brother... its not funny ohhhhh...
These ladies can make a man run mad.
And I will strongly advise you don't go the path of side chuck. The Ripple effect(s) its gonna have on your family and marriage will be mad.

Find a way to talk to your wife about it. I had same experience but was able to sort things out with my wife. At the beginning of our marriage... before we gave birth... na my wife do disturb almost every night. Now, we have 2boys, na once or most times, twice now I get to have that awesome experience and I think I am okay with that so person go fit channel remaining energy for something more productive

Gaggii:
I must confess, the only challenge in my marriage is sex, I was not a masturbator as a bachelor because I have girls around me, if one no come another go show, but as a married man have turned a chronic masturbator because my wife is always complaining that she is tired.

I would gotten a side chick, but I had a second thought because the consequence will affect my home financially.

Am just so fed up.

If you are married and in same shoe, how have you being coping

7 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Denko2721987(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2021
odinson1:
When we warn you Ignorant and stubborn men not to get married,you won't listen.

You have chosen your cross,now it's time to carry it!

My brother.. I am beginning to see to your reasons ooo.. Why should i marry only for my life to become more miserable becos sexual frustration in the midst of plenty is something that can break any man down.. Polygamy them no gree, oya play your role well as wife, wahala

13 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin.my friend get an akwa ibom girl as your girlfriend and thank me later,you don't need to spend a dime on her.this is part of the reasons why I don't want to marry,I don't want any daughters of eve to come and tid me down.never.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Ndidi2: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
in a case like this that the man choose not to have a side chick due to one or two factors then the only option is masturbation,I cannot encourage going to ashawo for sex ,but on the other hand the only constraint on having a side chick is finance,there are different grades and categories of beautiful, reasonable and neat women that needs just a man like you,there are many that are available and will not create a hole in your pocket,you just have to look in places not looked before,a treasure is found in unexpected areas,my side chick is from a very poor family,a beautiful girl no doubt and appreciate every 10 Kobo given to her.Rule no 1 of having a side chick is never be jealous,let her have her freedom of choice and association,don't ever try to limit her to be your possession only,if there are other men then your financial commitment will be pocket friendly, so long she services you every well
go and repent bc it will not end well.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:
I must confess, the only challenge in my marriage is sex, I was not a masturbator as a bachelor because I have girls around me, if one no come another go show, but as a married man have turned a chronic masturbator because my wife is always complaining that she is tired.

I would gotten a side chick, but I had a second thought because the consequence will affect my home financially.

Am just so fed up.

I do soapy. I no fit waste money go de carry ashawo n diseases at de Same time abeg

7 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Timekeeper: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2021
joshua203016:
There is nothing like starvation of sex, the only starvation i know is food

SEX na 2nd Class food

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Gkemz: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Most married men are passing through alot. Either your wife is cheating or she's starving you of sex or she's making unnecessary demands or she is planning to kill you to repossess your belongings...
It's not easy to remain married. My friend once told me the greatest mistake he made was to marry a wrong woman. According to him, It's better if he had remained single. In another related incidence, my cousin bro got separated because Imo girl he married was planning to kill him to repossess his belongings.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by bodeakanbi: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Sad but truth is,she doesn't want you anymore. I know someone who had the same experience,he talked, talked and talked, nothing changed. We all know how women do when they want something.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Bishop(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2021
godofuck231:

Bad kitty , very bad kitty

Waooo, where you at, let me confirm this kitty is bahd
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Richashell: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2021
We go outside. Mine is 4 years no sex. I have tried everything to make it work but she says no.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Help2020: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2021
shantti:

What kind of effects
Blurring vision. Severe back pain.Complete change of mood,feelings you can't even wish your enemy, Tearing eyes, constant headache, as if someone is pounding my head..my brother. E plenty too much,I can't explain it all. Funny enough I don't experience all this when I have sex.

12 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by ollybasa: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Bro, side chicken will ruin you financially. Get a buster for you wife or teach her how to tip small alcohol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Abdul9025(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2021
I was like no wonder married men cheat..she say what happen, I told her if thats how women
Starve their husband of sex.. Men will be force to cheat.. Since that day everything dei normal

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by stephenponti(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:

Am just so fed up.

If she is not pregnant & don't have a strenuous job that makes her feel extremely exhausted at night. then call her attention with warning about the consequence of not satisfying your urge (sleeping outside).

Me d day she tried it i simply told her "denying me sex is a verified licence to lash any puna of my choice, and sharperly she sit up her games any time body sing national antem. cool

11 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by sharpwriter(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:

She was not like that before marriage
I didn't wanna comment but I tot I should. I saw something similar to this masturbation stuff on quora a long time ago.

I can't remember the title of the thread there but I know it has something to do with "facts that you learn in marriage" Or "what nobody will tell you about marriage" or "what no one will tell you until you are married".

Something like that sha. The oyinbo man sharing his experience mentioned a point under these facts that you will MASTURBATE some few times to relieve yourself of sexual tension as against the popular notion that men get sex unlimited whenever they want in marriage cheesy cheesy

You know experience is the best teacher, while you can get lots of sex in marriage, the fact is that you don't get it everytime and whenever you want and according to the number of times you desire. cheesy

Hence, SEX DROUGHT IS REAL IN MARRIAGE wink

Note that sweet and lasting marriage is like brother and sister kinda thing not all those butterfly bellied like love of secondary school and early University days grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by LegalWolf: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Another marriage palava...I'm scared
Please be and don’t even contemplate marriage. Don’t even bother to have children. When asked, tell them you’re scared. Since your parents marriage is not a lesson for you but the stories you see here is, so perish the idea of marriage you hear?

8 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by RealAdewole(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:

We don talk tire, she go change then later go to status quo after some time
maybe you should try early morning sex
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by gadgethead: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2021
You mentioned she was not like this before. Women will do anything to chase competitors away, especially if their guy is sorrounded by beautiful women. It's when she has won you to herself that you start to witness her true self.
Talk to her again...try and spice things up by changing the way you you turn her on before intercourse, if the above does not work, you need a discreet girl who won't charge you too much.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by tamdun: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Preshieben:
let me be ya side chick..
I make my own money,so keep yours
I just like it with people's husband grin
Werey grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by LegalWolf: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
in a case like this that the man choose not to have a side chick due to one or two factors then the only option is masturbation,I cannot encourage going to ashawo for sex ,but on the other hand the only constraint on having a side chick is finance,there are different grades and categories of beautiful, reasonable and neat women that needs just a man like you,there are many that are available and will not create a hole in your pocket,you just have to look in places not looked before,a treasure is found in unexpected areas,my side chick is from a very poor family,a beautiful girl no doubt and appreciate every 10 Kobo given to her.Rule no 1 of having a side chick is never be jealous,let her have her freedom of choice and association,don't ever try to limit her to be your possession only,if there are other men then your financial commitment will be pocket friendly, so long she services you every well

OG giving fatherly advice!

6 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by ollybasa: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Ndidi2:
you are a bastard idiot
then the lady may be prostitute.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Sunnydoo: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2021
It's very simple.

You all need to be spiritual.

Go spiritual, fast, pray, study the world of God and your body sex drive will diminish.

We have many possessions to get back from the powers of our fathers and mother's house.

No matter your success and wealth, there is still very much to claim back.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by MacANDIES: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:

We don talk tire, she go change then later go to status quo after some time

Get a side bro. Don't waste your youth on a woman who doesn't care about your needs.
Maka regrets when you grow old.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Olayetan(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:

Am just so fed up.

Was she a virgin when you married her?

Your case is similar to mine, only that we ain't married yet.
But we have parted our ways, the feelings can cage you and you're lost on what to do..

My advice is seek therapist, let them counsel the both of you.

Now, I'm scared of relationship cux she was everything i wanted in a lady.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Badguy77(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Preshieben:
let me be ya side chick..
I make my own money,so keep yours
I just like it with people's husband grin

Coming from an akwa ibom girl am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Seyong10(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
STD.. issokay

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Chulluko(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
May you stop to dey sleep for house like for 2 or 3 days and may you know tell her the reason sef

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by dobosky(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
My brother you aren't alone on this. Your wife will even tell you to credit her account �� before she will let u do.
The solution is to go for side chick if you have the financial means else you have to be kneeling down and begging your wife anytime conji hold you.

... Marriage is not a child's play..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by MacANDIES: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Another marriage palava...I'm scared

Bro be scared, marriage is highly overrated. Sometimes I wish I wasn't married.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Goldbw122(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Havesomesense:

Till you marry first.
Is like when you are single in bachelor, you have a very high urge for sex, when you marry then things start to change. .
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by ollybasa: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
This your wife fit dey bleep outside now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.