Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation (59777 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Dear Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Pete01(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2022
What doesn't kill a man?
Abemy:

Curiosity kills a man.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Gerrard59(m): 5:46am On Feb 19
Interesting responses.

Married men dey try. No wonder they patronise hook-up babes a lot. grin Shey, people have seen why hook-up exists? I already outlined it here: https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria

Again, as I have stated countless times, aside from having children within a two-parent household, the benefits of marriage to men are largely nonexistent or infinitesimal.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by pansophist(m): 11:21am On Feb 19
chigomiced:

She knew the house is on fire. Started praying midnight that holy ghost should destroy every woman that wants to destroy her home, distracting her hubby attention blah blah blah.

To cut long story short, our sex life changed after then, became highly erotic with different innovations and then deep down me, I started thinking if this is the same woman who had been acting soooo Boring months ago?

Your post reminds me of the analogy Patrice O'neal gave, where he said that for a woman to continue acting right, she needs to know that you still have the boat, bait, and net to catch other bigger fishes.

The moment you lose this equipment, that she is convinced she is the only fish you can get, then she won't be at her best anymore. Your fishing equipment is the antidote that keeps her on her best behavior.

This phenomenon is also known as preselection in evolutionary biology. She needs to know that you choose, not settled for her, to continue finding you attractive. So make sure you retain your ability to get better fish. It is necessary.

11 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by pansophist(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19
pansophist:

Your post reminds me of the analogy Patrice O'neal gave, where he said that for a woman to continue acting right, she needs to know that you still have the boat, bait, and net to catch other bigger fishes.

The moment you lose this equipment, that she is convinced she is the only fish you can get, then she won't be at her best anymore. Your fishing equipment is the antidote that keeps her on her best behavior.

This phenomenon is also known as preselection in evolutionary biology. She needs to know that you choose, not settled for her, to continue finding you attractive. So make sure you retain your ability to get better fish. It is necessary.

And by having the boats, equipment, and bait to still catch fish, it doesn't mean being unfaithful and chasing every woman. It simply means that you should retain that which makes you attractive and a high-quality man in the first place.

So stay in shape, maintain your attractiveness, keep improving your life, and stay valuable. Be a man that men want to be friends with, and women wish you were still single. Just keep being a better man.

That is how you maintain your competitiveness, which keeps the woman in check. She has to see that there are women out there who will replace her in an instant, and the reason why you haven't gone is because of your character, not deficiency.

The same goes for women too actually.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by chigomiced: 3:47pm On Apr 20
pansophist:

👍

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.