Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den (42466 Views)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Who is safe in south west? So much for sophistication and civilisation. Well, this is what is helping shoot IGR up and make them the zone with the least unemployment rate.

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by DanseMacabre(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Chai

What skull miners cannot do doesn't exist.

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Kanyol(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2021
"The deceased was later set free."

I think police should start arresting illiterate bloggers too.

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Quality20(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2021
igbos and Yoruba's need to team up to bring ritualism to an end
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Freeeanijor: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2021
"The deceased was later set free." Dailypost
Sapa didn't do a good job on this journalist.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Solutionmaster2: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2021
Thank God for his return
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by ma373733(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy
One hell of a lucky man
Them for they price him parts some where for oshogbo now sef tongue

Clear road for our sophisticated miners

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by JONSYN7154: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

I_can_do journalism angry

I tink say na only me see am o.

Primary 4 pupils can write more than the OP grin grin
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by ma373733(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Quality20:
igbos and Yoruba's need to team up to bring ritualism to an end
And drugs too cheesy grin
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by ma373733(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Kanyol:

Aswear undecided
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by chelseamann(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2021
OMG.. Who is the journalist behind this write up?
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Conner44:
Chai cry

It’s better to peddle drugs than to dismember and sell human beings or involve in Terrorism

Yeah. That’s why all your kins outside South East are running away from you guys, and refuse to join your Biafra, because the Biafra passport will become totally useless after enough drug peddling.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2021
While people are developing space craft that orbits for 10 minutes you are harvesting your fellow human being Africa progress is a choice not a butchering

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Danjikanbauchi: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Na their way be that. Useless idiots skull miners

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by lexy2014: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Oleys:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/12/09/missing-plumber-found-in-ritualist-den-day-after-disappearance/%3famp=1

The deceased was found late on Wednesday around Sasa Road, Oke- Baale area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

This story isn't making sense. Is the guy dead?
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by HonestFriend: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Y do I feel that it's staged to run away from d marriage?
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2021
They have collected all the money he has been saving for his wedding. Anyways, thank God for life.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by kachistone: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Nkitara:
Afonjas, heard per head of an afonja is worth 25k or less. No be to price kidney know how much from them then resell it in a big way grin angry

Everything is not a joke.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Curious345: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Once l enter any bus, and all the passengers are yo..ruba, I ask driver to stop, and I alight immediately... Without the slightest delay

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Buksaylor: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Oleys:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/12/09/missing-plumber-found-in-ritualist-den-day-after-disappearance/%3famp=1

'The deceased was found late on Wednesday around Sasa Road, Oke- Baale area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital.'

According to him, “Baruwa disclosed that on getting to

'where he was invited to work, he became unconscious and did not know exactly where they were taking him to.'

“He told us they were four in their captivity. His phone was seized and all applications on the phone were deactivated.

“He, however, was later set free along Ibokun road.”

Who is then the deceased?
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Soffyh(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2021
grin am I tire o errors wey Dey confusion
HitRun:

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Curious345: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Am sorry to say.. But be watchful wen you board buses in. Lagos and southwest. Its the new ritual capital of the world

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Seniorwriter(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2021
brainpulse:
The story get as e be

Soffyh:
grin am I tire o errors wey Dey confusion

Buksaylor:

'The deceased was found late on Wednesday around Sasa Road, Oke- Baale area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital.'

According to him, “Baruwa disclosed that on getting to

'where he was invited to work, he became unconscious and did not know exactly where they were taking him to.'

“He told us they were four in their captivity. His phone was seized and all applications on the phone were deactivated.

“He, however, was later set free along Ibokun road.”

Who is then the deceased?

lexy2014:

This story isn't making sense. Is the guy dead?

Kanyol:

Nairaland is full of cruise!
NL moderators are only good @sensoring unnecessary words but go to sleep with this kind of junk write-up.....the DESEASED INDEEED! SMH...

Since the inception of this present incompetent Buhari administration insecurity has become a norm! Even in his (Buhari) state of origin.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Skillsnigeria: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Sirk2018: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2021
confusing story
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by perryy(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Afonjanistan. No wonder Oduduwa was chased down from heaven

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by redcliff: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

omo i confuse too. i thought there are 2 Baruwas
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by StreetFight: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Nkitara:
Afonjas, heard per head of an afonja is worth 25k or less. No be to price kidney know how much from them then resell it in a big way grin angry

That's another business you know.

When you now add this to the drugs and human trafficking that are your generational inherited professions, then it's clear you will be unfortunate on earth and on the judgement day.

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Which kin confusion be this? You said he's deceased, how did he later come back from the dead?
Nairaland and yeye mods sef
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Leverage2021: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
They are not ritualist but kidnappers.

Seun do something about this OP

He is passing false information

He was kidnapp and was set free after paying ransom
grin se.un hold my beer

Front page straight

Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) / Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says