Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den (42459 Views)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by JordanMichael(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin
ChiefSosa:

*Spirit of confusion joined the group chat*
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ihe a bu oru onye ime ulo.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

I_can_do journalism angry
Hahahaha grin
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by dalass(f): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Conner44:
Chai cry

It’s better to peddle drugs than to dismember and sell human beings or involve in Terrorism

Nigeria passport is already useless but that’s story for another year. I’m not holding brief for or against biafra as well. I’m just stating an opinion that if I was ever presented the choice to stain my own passport and given the above options

I will jejely go to my backyard and sell ‘igbo’ to train my family peacefully. Yes we like money but we also value human life more

Please don't let this degenerate to a situation where we trivialize and settle for a better crime. undecided

Selling drugs is so evil, even the youths of SE are rejecting it. Rituals take place in SE everyday too involving humans parts.

Pot calling kettle black, playing blame game of we are the lesser evil must stop!. Let's call a spade a spade. Maybe, we can really expose and fight crime and not ourselves. And live a peaceable life
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

The thing come confuse me. Is it his spirit they set free or?

God forbid o. People be careful especially this season
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by FashionCookie(f): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

*Spirit of confusion joined the group chat*
Hahahahaha
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by iyke2frankeze: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Anybody passing through or living in Southwest should wear enough body camera because without body camera, one might just be walking and suddenly start searching for his head.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by LIVEGOESON1: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
lendhim sense asap
HitRun:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo / Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.