Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den (42465 Views)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Abdul05: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2021
FuckDModz:
You're next Abdul05, watch out!
brother is better to die here rather than being executed abroad for drug trafficking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by EyenNtokon: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Skull miners on the loose. I heard skull is sold 7k over there. Afonja skull business is booming
they are doing promo. Buy one get two. AFONJA DE GREAT

3 Likes

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by FuckDModz: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Abdul05:
brother is better to die here rather than being executed abroad for drug trafficking grin grin

All die na die. You only die once.

However, I'd rather die trying to make dough than die like a chicken in a smelly shrine.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by dododawa1: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2021
OGUN State vs OSUN state,I don't know the highest ritualist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by neighbourhud: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

I_can_do journalism angry

I tire my broda
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Abdul05:
so it's better to sacrifice ur worthless skull of 25k or even less if you price am wella, to your brothers ..... than to be arrested for drugs? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by slowice(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Afonja population control method is crude.... Before it used to southeast doing ritual business big time, but they have moved past that phase and westside ve taken the baton and of course ve owned the shit like bosses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Abdul05: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
so it's better to sacrifice ur worthless skull of 25k or even less if you price am wella, to your brothers ..... than to be arrested for drugs? grin
l won't want to spoil my father name ...is ok by me to play a victim of circumstances grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Tomek09(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2021
aryzgreat:
How I move around in Afonja land bc of Yemisi (give me head) ppl.

When they see head, they see Gold.

Head na 25k for that side
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Tomek09(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
aryzgreat:
How I move around in Afonja land bc of Yemisi (give me head) ppl.

When they see head, they see Gold.

Head na 25k for that side
Cc; ajumma, abijaj, BKayy, Olatunji.....na true?? grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Nicetry: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
... even this particular victim that is saved, check well, he is a potential ritualist.

That is how it is in every Yoruba family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Tomek09(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2021
talktimi:
People in Lagos, Osun and Ogun state have to be very careful. The level of kidnapping for rituals and body parts harvesting there these days is astronomical cool
If you travel to Osun and come back without ur skull mined or organ harvested, you need to do straight 7days thanksgivings to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by lozanni(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

grin grin grin Na waoh
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Tomek09(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Quality20:
igbos and Yoruba's need to team up to bring ritualism to an end
Igbo ritualism ends in Nollywood. See how Mkpurummiri addicts and sellers are being clamped down in Igboland then you ought to know SouthEast doesn't condone evil and atrocity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Itulah(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

*Spirit of confusion joined the group chat*

grin
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Tomek09(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Assuming SW is Igboland,

Skull mining
Organ harvesting
Body parts trafficking
Ritualism
Ashawoism
Yahoo and internet fraud

Would have been a thing of the past long time ago.

Yorubas take such heinous crimes trivial that's why it persisted till now.

Cc;
ajumma
abijaj
Olatunde
Helinues
Monogamy
benuejosh
Rexwalters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by kellyjoesteve: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2021
The deceased was found late on Wednesday around Sasa Road, Oke- Baale area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

What kind of silly news is these?
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Tomek09(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Yeah. That’s why all your kins outside South East are running away from you guys, and refuse to join your Biafra, because the Biafra passport will become totally useless after enough drug peddling.
Drug peddling is less heinous than skull mining and harvesting human part. E pain am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Ofadaman(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Sagamu, infact all of south west na ritualist den

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Tomek09(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
dododawa1:
OGUN State vs OSUN state,I don't know the highest ritualist.
Ogun dey learn work where Osun dey. Just remove ur head and carry it tightly with ur two hands lest they mine it in Osun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by infogeneral: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
"The deceased was found late on Wednesday around Sasa Road"

“He, however, was later set free along Ibokun road.”

So the deceased later lived to tell the story.

Naija Bloggers I hail o!
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by sylve11: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

Very annoying thing to read my brother. angry cool
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Hillarie(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

E shock me too grin
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by ajumma(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09
AfonjaConehead

Skull mining
Organ harvesting
Body parts trafficking
Ritualism
Ashawoism
Yahoo and internet fraud

Would have been a thing of the past long time ago.

Yorubas take such heinous crimes trivial that's why it persisted till now.

you the confusion ?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by dododawa1: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09:

Ogun dey learn work where Osun dey. Just remove ur head and carry it tightly with ur two hands lest they mine it in Osun.
I think so.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by mrksquare: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2021
HitRun:

The editor should be held responsible for this gaffe. This blunder cannot be ascribe to printer's devilry.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Osibajo2023: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Nkitara:
Afonjas, heard per head of an afonja is worth 25k or less. No be to price kidney know how much from them then resell it in a big way grin angry
who of your family head, how much, tell us
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by DGascon: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2021
I wonder

[quote author=Luredesign57 post=108368950][/quote]
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by IbileIfe: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

*Spirit of confusion joined the group chat*
cheesy
Many Nigerians are confused online and offline.
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Oizee(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
brainpulse:
The story get as e be
I swear, deceased and and still later freed... I'm really confused
Re: Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den by Gee64: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wage a war against ritualists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo) / Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.